Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World (7533 Views)

Absolutely Shocking News! All Must Know! / Bsolutely Shocking News All Must Know! About Niv Bible / Bsolutely Shocking News All Must Know! About Niv Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2013
above text worth reading daily
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2013
alexleo:

Its very easy to make the rapture and here is what you will do-

Hebrews12:14
14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

1 John 2

New International Version (NIV)

2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 1:9

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

2 Peter 3:12-14

12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.
worth reading daily
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2013
above text worth reading daily
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2013
veeco vee: worth reading daily
worth reading daily indeed
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2013
veeco vee: worth reading daily
read this daily
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2013
alexleo:

14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

1 John 2

2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.
worth reading always
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by frank317: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Oh my God!!! I hope this guy is okay, oga Seun, there is a madman on the lose here.
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2013
alexleo:

1 John 2

inorder to make rapture, read and practise this text daily
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by joe4christ(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2013
veeco vee: inorder to make rapture, read and practise this text daily

This one don dey madt o!
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by PastorOluT(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2013
One thing and only one thing is needful, do not be deceived by the devil into getting too much attached to the things of the world. The devil is so subtle that he get you too busy even with good things and activities of religion, but not that which is needful. You major on the minor and minor on the major, and before you know it you have spent your life on the wrong things and it is too late.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou are careful and trouble about many things. But one thing is needful: And Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:40-42

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
to make rapture read and practise alexleo text above
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2013
joe4christ:

This one don dey madt o!
Joe if you are really for Christ, then you would have joined us in this madness (preaching) for the second coming of Christ.

Pls join us

Maranatha
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2013
to make rapture, alwayd visit and meditate on this kinf of post
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2013
joe4christ:

This one don dey madt o!
you are right, i am mad for the message of Christ Jesus' second coming
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2013
frank3.16:
Oh my God!!! I hope this guy is okay, oga Seun, there is a madman on the lose here.
you are right, i am mad for the message
of Christ Jesus' second coming
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
rapture is the next event in God's calendar
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2013
read bernada experience again and prepare yourself
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2013
MARANATHA
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Amend your ways...Maranatha!
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2013
Run for life... Maranatha
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Pls escape the coming tribulation. Maranatha!
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2013
Repent, Maranatha
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2013
Maranatha (Jesus Christ is coming) repent and mind how you life the rest of your life
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Jesus Christ is coming(Maranatha). Repent and escape the coimng tribulation
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by simdam500(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
FrostyZonn:

It's delusional people like you that are so steeped in their own ignorance and arrogance that makes Christianity look bad at times.

Trying to convert unbelievers through fear tactics wouldn't do you any good, in fact it's against everything Christianity stands for.

Telling people that Christ is coming soon, or the world is coming to an end is nothing but an idle chatter. How did you come by that conclusion? The world will end when it will end, and believe me, it would have nothing to do with any of your fake prophecies.

The earth, infact, the universe has been around for centuries, and will continue to be until God says otherwise.

Stop deceiving people.
ma thought exactly
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2013
simdam500: ma thought exactly
No human's thought has ever stoped the Word of God from coming to pass, right from pharoh of egypt to date. The Bible says when Christ comes the dead saints shall rise first and we that are alive will disappear to join them in the cloud with CHRIST. No human's thought will counter this event.
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by simdam500(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
veeco vee: No human's thought has ever stoped the Word of God from coming to pass, right from pharoh of egypt to date. The Bible says when Christ comes the dead saints shall rise first and we that are alive will disappear to join them in the cloud with CHRIST. No human's thought will counter this event.
but what do you say to Christians that are trying to persuade people to change for good with the fear of hell or the world is coming to an end...

Yesterday was sunday and i didn't go to church. fortunately my friend*4rm anoda church entirely* saw me on the street... Without hesitation "Oh simdam you didnt go to church today and i replied sincerely, immediately "God love you, this is the time you need to start praying, the devil is working everywhere. go to church, i dont like it wen my friends dont go to church, bla bla bla" he continued "dont think ma pastor ask me to preach to you or invite you ooo, it just that i want you to always go to church"...... within me
"dont think ma pastor ask me to preach to you or invite you ooo,
rang in my head
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
I thnk its better to live your life as if there is hell than living as if there is no hell
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Maranatha!
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2013
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING (MARANATHA) BE READY
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2013
MARANATHA
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 5:58am On Oct 26, 2013
THOSE WHO DIED IN CHRIST 'LL BE RAPTURED FIRST...MARANATHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goliath Skeleton Found In Jerusalem. / What Are The Consequences Of Ignoring God's Call To Service? / An Admonition For Young People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.