Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World (7524 Views)

Absolutely Shocking News! All Must Know! / Bsolutely Shocking News All Must Know! About Niv Bible / Bsolutely Shocking News All Must Know! About Niv Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Planned, dated or appointed war never consumes the cripple...go to the website below, read and be informed. www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/Bernada_Fernandez/Bernarda_Fernandez_Prepare_for_the_Lords_Return.htm

3 Likes

Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by Malubi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
veeco vee: Planned war never consums the cripple...read and be informed www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/Bernada_Fernandez/Bernarda_Fernandez_Prepare_for_the_Lords_Return.htm
House let us come back to GOD and also relate this testimony to Others.
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:04am On Jul 21, 2013
maybe the final revolution
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by Brimmie(m): 1:36am On Jul 21, 2013
Shebi They Said Jesus Will Come When His Words Has Circulated??

Well Here In My Village, My Fone Is Their CyberCafe! They Dnt Have Any Other Source Of Info! They Dnt Knw If Jesus Was A Gurl Or Guy!

InShort: Jesus Is Not Coming Soon!!
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2013
Brimmie: Shebi They Said Jesus Will Come When His Words Has Circulated??

Well Here In My Village, My Fone Is Their CyberCafe! They Dnt Have Any Other Source Of Info! They Dnt Knw If Jesus Was A Gurl Or Guy!

If you are followong the current events on earth, no one will tell you that there is no more time. Now tell me, who will fix Global natural disasters? Haven't you heard of NIBIRU and the beings (ANUNNAKIS and DRAGONS) living on it, what is their mission on earth? They are the soldiers of antichrist. You are saying that Christ is not coming soon, what of death? As you have heard the gospel, tell it to someone else. TIME IS OVER, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Brimmie: Shebi They Said Jesus Will Come When His Words Has Circulated??

Please whats the name of your country?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by PastorOluT(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
hmm
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by alexleo(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2013
stockish: Considering the happenings on earth now. I m rely getting serious with this rapture issue. Pls house, how can one be rapturable?

Its very easy to make the rapture and here is what you will do-

Hebrews12:14
14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

1 John 2

New International Version (NIV)

2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 1:9

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

2 Peter 3:12-14

12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.

3 Likes

Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2013
veeco vee: If you are followong the current events on earth, no one will tell you that there is no more time. Now tell me, who will fix Global natural disasters? Haven't you heard of NIBIRU and the beings (ANUNNAKIS and DRAGONS) living on it, what is their mission on earth? They are the soldiers of antichrist. You are saying that Christ is not coming soon, what of death? As you have heard the gospel, tell it to someone else. TIME IS OVER, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

It's delusional people like you that are so steeped in their own ignorance and arrogance that makes Christianity look bad at times.

Trying to convert unbelievers through fear tactics wouldn't do you any good, in fact it's against everything Christianity stands for.

Telling people that Christ is coming soon, or the world is coming to an end is nothing but an idle chatter. How did you come by that conclusion? The world will end when it will end, and believe me, it would have nothing to do with any of your fake prophecies.

The earth, infact, the universe has been around for centuries, and will continue to be until God says otherwise.

Stop deceiving people.
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by alexleo(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2013
stockish: Thanks bro, you are really rooted scripturally. God bless you

God bless you dear
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2013
FrostyZonn:

It's delusional people like you that are so steeped in their own ignorance and arrogance that makes Christianity look bad at times.

Trying to convert unbelievers through fear tactics wouldn't do you any good, in fact it's against everything Christianity stands for.

Telling people that Christ is coming soon, or the world is coming to an end is nothing but an idle chatter. How did you come by that conclusion? The world will end when it will end, and believe me, it would have nothing to do with any of your fake prophecies.

The earth, infact, the universe has been around for centuries, and will continue to be until God says otherwise.

Stop deceiving people.
Thanks for including "until when God says otherwise". That means you do have regard for God's will. Now, go to the book of mathew 24 and read (about the will of God concerning the end of the World) for yourself. It is written there "that as it was in the days of noah, so shall it be with this generation. They were marring and giving in marriage" as if all is well and suddenly the flood came. Brother, you have heard the Gospel... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2013
alexleo:

Its very easy to make the rapture and here is what you will do-

Hebrews12:14
14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

1 John 2

New International Version (NIV)

2 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. 2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 1:9

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

2 Peter 3:12-14

12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.
God bless you
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by alexleo(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2013
veeco vee: God bless you

God bless you
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2013
I am just wondering what u guys will do if in 50 years time while ageing and feeble u look back to this time and realise ur prophecies have been a farce all along. Will u guys accept it was a farce or will u revise it and invent more delusions for u children's children to carry on?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: I am just wondering what u guys will do if in 50 years time while ageing and feeble u look back to this time and realise ur prophecies have been a farce all along. Will u guys accept it was a farce or will u revise it and invent more delusions for u children's children to carry on?
The rate at which natural disasters hit the earth nowadays is alarming, who is going to weld ozon layer?

I am not sure where and when death will visit me, as a result of the ongoing natural disasters. It affected my state and they said this year will be worse...thats why i choose to fix my life and prepare for heaven

God bless you
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
stockish: Hmmmm! i m afraid with the rate Jesus Christ reveals himself and his second coming to sons of men these days. In dreams, visions, trance, comma etc....i 'm begining to think that his 2nd coming must be at hand now. What do you think?

Same thing some people said 2000 years ago.
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
stockish: Hmmmm! i m afraid with the rate Jesus Christ reveals himself and his second coming to sons of men these days. In dreams, visions, trance, comma etc....i 'm begining to think that his 2nd coming must be at hand now. What do you think?

It is at hand my brother..i had a revelation too .we believers should beware and serious with christ and ignore all these so called athiest on NL..Heaven and Hell is real
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by veecovee: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2013
stockish: hmmmmm someone heard of Sister Linda?
Is it sold in market and whats the title? as in CD name?
Re: Soon There'll Be Breaking News All Over The World by alexleo(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2013
stockish: No body here heard of Sister linda's confession?

Go to youtube and search for it. Its there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV / Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. / Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.