Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Please Help Me Save A Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Save A Friend (900 Views)

Help Me Save My Dad Friends / Please Help Me Save My Relationship / Pls Help Me Save My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Save A Friend by IamAthens(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
I am a corp member in my early 20's serving in kaduna metropolis and have a friend who's squatting @ my place cos he's having issues with his mum. Now here's the problem. My dear childhood friend OT (not real name) gained admission to study Mass Comm @ diploma level in UJ some years back and is now supposedly a degree student bt rumours had it that he dropped out cos he fancied working for UJ FM, while from my inquiries I learnt he's a full time practising Non Academic Student Union member (NASU). The issue now is that his mum ordered him back home some few months back and since then its not been rosy and recently she claims to have had $100 taken from her room and he denied collecting the money, now that's things really got messy cos he's left the house and is now with me (a development i confided in my mum and we agreed she would inform his mum but his mum should pretend about). Both parents are depending so much on me to debrief and counsel him as usual but this time around am sort of words and strategy. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME OUT. NB: don't suggest his dad be involved cos its not a possibility. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Save A Friend by Gboliwe: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
IamAthens: I am a corp member in my early 20's serving in kaduna metropolis and have a friend who's squatting @ my place cos he's having issues with his mum. Now here's the problem. My dear childhood friend OT (not real name) gained admission to study Mass Comm @ diploma level in UJ some years back and is now supposedly a degree student bt rumours had it that he dropped out cos he fancied working for UJ FM, while from my inquiries I learnt he's a full time practising Non Academic Student Union member (NASU). The issue now is that his mum ordered him back home some few months back and since then its not been rosy and recently she claims to have had $100 taken from her room and he denied collecting the money, now that's things really got messy cos he's left the house and is now with me (a development i confided in my mum and we agreed she would inform his mum but his mum should pretend about). Both parents are depending so much on me to debrief and counsel him as usual but this time around am sort of words and strategy. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME OUT. NB: don't suggest his dad be involved cos its not a possibility. Thanks
Write this in your native language, i'm sure it will be more comprehensible. I don't understand the trend of events.
Re: Please Help Me Save A Friend by slimyem: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
^likewise.
Re: Please Help Me Save A Friend by EfemenaXY: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
IamAthens: I am a corp member in my early 20's serving in kaduna metropolis and have a friend who's squatting @ my place cos he's having issues with his mum. Now here's the problem. My dear childhood friend OT (not real name) gained admission to study Mass Comm @ diploma level in UJ some years back and is now supposedly a degree student bt rumours had it that he dropped out cos he fancied working for UJ FM, while from my inquiries I learnt he's a full time practising Non Academic Student Union member (NASU). The issue now is that his mum ordered him back home some few months back and since then its not been rosy and recently she claims to have had $100 taken from her room and he denied collecting the money, now that's things really got messy cos he's left the house and is now with me (a development i confided in my mum and we agreed she would inform his mum but his mum should pretend about). Both parents are depending so much on me to debrief and counsel him as usual but this time around am sort of words and strategy. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME OUT. NB: don't suggest his dad be involved cos its not a possibility. Thanks

Why shouldn't his dad be involved in this?

Why the secrecy? You're building up secrets upon secrets and now you've got to the point of being overwhelmed by them all...

And yes, as already suggested, do incorporate some paragraphing in your write-up. It's quite difficult to discern what you're getting at or what you request of us here...
Re: Please Help Me Save A Friend by IamAthens(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Am sorry guys. #1. His dad filed a divorce and is with another woman already. #2. He claims to be a student of UJ but everyone thinks otherwise. #3. His mum forced him back home from jos and now she claims he stole her $100. #4. He called to say he'ld be coming over to stay at my place for a while but I informed my mum about it and she inturn called his mum. #5. His mum knows his whereabout but he thinks otherwise. #6. I am supposed to debrief him so I can get information about his school, plans and the missing $100. #7. I need you to help me cos I don't know what to do or say and he intends travelling tomorrow.
Re: Please Help Me Save A Friend by andyanders: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2013
This is not English language. Trash

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Save A Friend by bellong: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
You claimed he is your friend. If he is, its a simple task. Talk to him and advice him as a friend. He will open up to you.

Case closed

(1) (Reply)

10 Quick Ways To Get Married / How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? / Some Common Things We All Do Whilst Takina A Dump (pooping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.