Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? (895 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Tragedy: Man Buries Five Kids After Tragic Fire Accident. / Will You Leave Anything For Your Kids After Dying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by BRAV0O(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hello Besties!

I was wondering… How long are you planning on waiting after the wedding to have kids.  I am getting married in November this year and my woman wants to start trying right after that.  We are both at our peak age.  I'm so ready to be a dad, I'm even planing to bought another SUV to be ready, lol.  It’s cute, however, I have always planned on waiting a year or so after the wedding. Just to enjoy being married.  What do you all think? is it better to wait to go for it? Most people tell me to wait, what are the advantages, disadvantages? thanks for your opinions!
Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by Unionised(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Whatever works for you.

But I don't like that word "trying".

Enjoy your marriage, love the sex, enjoy each other.

Let the children come IN THEIR OWN TIME.

Its God that gives children...

2 Likes

Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by Ifecoded(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by ITbomb(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Personally, I will be in a haste for her to drop one or two then take care of her body and enjoy the marriage..
I have already enjoyed the bliss of just me and her during courtship, nothing fulfill the joy of marriage more than children.

But like the baastard above me said, ' Whatever works for you, bro'

1 Like

Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by BRAV0O(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
*trying* ?

My bad though, but let's not forget the fact that we are still a learner on that field smiley

grin

Unionised: Whatever works for you.

But I don't like that word "trying".

Enjoy your marriage, love the sex, enjoy each other.

Let the children come IN THEIR OWN TIME.

Its God that gives children...
Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by BRAV0O(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
shocked is it what I'm thinking ?

ITbomb:
I have already enjoyed the bliss of just me and her during courtship,
Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by dechandel(f): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
After a year
Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by b3llo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Immediately after the wedding. Just do what My mentor said @ITBomb

1 Like

Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by Dygeasy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Whenever the kid comes really. I don't think I personally will be able to wait at all.
Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by Kanwulia: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
No set time. . .before or after marriage.
As long as YOU FEEL RECEPTIVE.
Marriage is not a condition for having children! kiss

Adults and children alike need love devotion and committment, not MARRIAGE! kiss
Re: How Long To Wait To Have Kids After Marriage? by ogawisdom(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nawa ooo wat r u waitin for I opened d thread thinkin u guys ve fertility issue. A baby shld cry in dt home asap except u guys r very broke n can't take care of one wink or u r a wasteful striker lik tores grin

(1) (Reply)

Nice Photos From A Nairalander's Graduation [PHOTOS] / Witch Caught Flying Through Calabar Highways / 11 Things Every Woman Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.