Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Pls Help Me Save My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me Save My Marriage (7230 Views)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Help Me Save My Dad Friends / Please Help Me Save My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by kungiya: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hi all, your advice is urgently needed pls, I have been married for almost a year now and am pregnant expecting our first child. The issue is that i had an arguement with my husband and he walked out on me, a few minutes later while gisting with my elder brother (about a different issue) on phone, he walked in and gave me a dirty slap to the hearing of my elder brother. Though this is his first time hiting me, i found out later on that he does that a lot (his sister). when it happened he didnt apologise rather he walked out on me. i got furious and called his elder sis to complain about his behaviour while my elder brother called and warned him never to hit me again. The reason i called his sister is to let him know that i will not tolerate any form of beating from him.
The problem is now that ever since the incidence he has been acting funny like though i was the one that offended him. He's hardly home, doesnt talk and even told his friend to come and talk to me about the issue as in why i told my brother, when my brother heard us?
Egbami, this thing tire me oh! abeg people with experience should help me with this one oh!
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by beylinko(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2012
it is always a sad thing when a sweet relationship go sour. The first thing i will say is to go on ur knees and ask God to help u restore ur marriage.
Obviously,he slaped u becos he tout u were discussin d argument u had with some1 else on d fone.(personally i dnt support a man beating his wife which is a shame). 2ndly u said he's acting funny lately? D ego thing as set n he's ashame n dats why he's sending his frnds afta u. My advice is since u know ur man, u beta approach d issue b4 it degenerate further.dont wait 4 him 2 apologise,it val go get ur man. Do dos romantic stufs u do den.i'm very sure if dis dies down he's gonna apologise 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by moremi2008(m): 3:11am On Feb 15, 2012
Kungiya, from what you've told us so far, you did the right and wise thing:

1) You let your own brother know and he put your husband in check
2) You let his own family know so they can caution him

Now that your husband knows that you won't tolerate any form of physical violence and now that both families know about the first slap, he will think twice before hitting you again. He absolutely has no right to hit you. He should be ashamed of himself!

With regards to what you must do to restore your marriage to its former sweetness? I honestly don't know. I'll leave this to experienced ladies to give you some insight into that. I trust Madam CC will show up soonest with some gbam! advice.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Ivynwa(f): 3:26am On Feb 15, 2012
He slapped pregnant you?  sad cry
I am so mad at him that I have to leave the thread now and come back later.
Where do some men get the heart to hit pregnant women? Gosh!

Nice that you spelt it out to him that you are not ready to be used as a punching bag.
WT*

Sorry okay Baby.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2012
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2012
From what you said he does this a lot as you heard from his sister. I hope and desperately pray he never does this again. To have the heart to slap a pregnant woman, this is what am talking about when I said Men need to be taught the responsibilities in marriage. He needs to stop acting like a child, he slapped you pregnant for heavens sake, if he is not mature and manly enough to see and know that what he did was totally wrong then I fear for you.
Men who re repentant go out of their way to apologise not wait to be begged. All I can tell you from my own experience is that if you go and beg him and start petting him like someone suggested here then you are setting urself up for failure. You are endorsing his behavior and telling him its ok to slap you and when next he slaps you he will expect that you don't report him again cos you reported him now and got him angry.
what he wants now is to beat you and expect that you hide his temper tantrums. You want peace but its a 2 way thing, he has to work on his violent behavior before you get peace. I assure you that following the "cook for him, look sexy blah blah " theory now will be a serious mistake, am sure you have read of the man who killed his 8 month pregnant wife last week, dat behavior didn't start one day it was groomed, from slap to full blown beating. Let your husband get help, you have nothing to apologise for.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2012
*sighs* I dont env you at all

Chair, Im happy Im not the only one who sees his "nmew behavior" as being a manipulative trick and good on you for telling the OP to NOT apologize. Apologize and you're telling him what he did is ok.

eh. Good luck OP undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Ivynwa(f): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

*sighs* I dont env you at all

Chair, Im happy Im not the only one who sees his "nmew behavior" as being a manipulative trick and good on you for telling the OP to NOT apologize. Apologize and you're telling him what he did is ok.[b][/b]
eh. Good luck OP  undecided

Yes-o-o no apologise-o-o? Be civil and make your peace moves but he should never be allowed to think that it is okay to slap you.
Infact if he doesn't take time, all of us fit land una house sef come deal with him. Not minding that you sef fit hala for us when we reach say we wan come deal with with your darling honey. grin Wetin dey Shere him sef? How dare he slap pregnant you? I am not even laughing. Mttttcheewwwwww.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2012
@CC
Stay diaa and be giving advise, me I am having a full dose of Van Vicker right now grin grin grin Oh dear me. God bless Nollywood

emmmmmmmmm what is the topic again sef?

OP your brother is very nice(loved what he did though). If it was my brother, your man will be cooling himself off at the intensive care unit in Luth(if there is any). I once had issues with a foolish lebanese lecturer of mine years ago, it took one visit to my UNI from my brother to right every wrong. I don't know if he threatened my lecturer with african juju or spirit of madness oooo but whatever he must have told him worked cos I left that uni a happy soul and never had issues with him. grin

Please whatever you do, do not apologise, na this kain show I dey like naaa. Me? I will so ignore his azz for as long as he remains childish.I mean what kind of man slaps his wife let alone preggers wife? did he hit you during courtship? did he show any signs of violence before you married him? stop cooking for him joooo. I love to teach such silly men a lesson. I call it "Jenny 101". Anu ofia ne si'isi, oloriburuku oshi, Ko ni da'fun e angry
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2012
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by mutter(f): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2012
You need to set him a clear signal that this action cannot be condoned.
As this is your first child it makes things easier. Move back to your parents house, at least till the child is born. After that you may want to give him one more chance.
Forgive yes BUT
forgiving without sanctions = condoning

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by agiboma(f): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2012
Research has shown that most abuse especially physical abuse starts during pregnancy. This may be a sign of things to come, in your case i hope not. You did the right thing by reporting this to his family and your own. I wish you luck.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by tessybaby(f): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2012
slap a pregnant woman?

infact am outta here cry cry cry
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2012
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by kungiya: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2012
with the way he has been acting and trying to play the victim, I actually tort i did wrong but with all ave read, am not going to apologise to him, i'd rather give him more time to see what happens next. Thanks everyone i really appreciate it and may God give me the strenght to carry on.

We dated for more than a year before marriage and he hid this side of him perfectly away from me till now.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2012
kungiya:

Hi all, your advice is urgently needed pls, I have been married for almost a year now and am pregnant expecting our first child. The issue is that i had an arguement with my husband and he walked out on me, a few minutes later while gisting with my elder brother (about a different issue) on phone, he walked in and gave me a dirty slap to the hearing of my elder brother. Though this is his first time hiting me, i found out later on that he does that a lot (his sister). when it happened he didnt apologise rather he walked out on me. i got furious and called his elder sis to complain about his behaviour while my elder brother called and warned him never to hit me again. The reason i called his sister is to let him know that i will not tolerate any form of beating from him.
The problem is now that ever since the incidence he has been acting funny like though i was the one that offended him. He's hardly home, doesnt talk and even told his friend to come and talk to me about the issue as in why i told my brother, when my brother heard us?
Egbami, this thing tire me oh! abeg people with experience should help me with this one oh!

shocked shocked shocked

Why you no slap am back angry angry angry

kungiya:

with the way he has been acting and trying to play the victim, I actually tort i did wrong but with all ave read, am not going to apologise to him, i'd rather give him more time to see what happens next. Thanks everyone i really appreciate it and may God give me the strenght to carry on.

We dated for more than a year before marriage and he hid this side of him perfectly away from me till now.

Your husband has issues. You did absolutely nothing wrong. Infact, you were too nice sef.

You need to toughen up oh . . . turn into a margeret tatcher if possible. Once he thinks he can hit you and get away with it, there is no turning back, you will be a batterted woman for life!

BTW, what the hell is wrong with men these days
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by TV01(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ Kungiya hi,

I often say that when people embark on a course of action they should be sure of their aims and aware of the potential consequences.

You are in a marriage covenant, what long-term outcome do you desire? Many are implicitly advising you to adopt an aggressive stance. Do you really think your marriage will be happy or even survive long-term if it contains two “warring parties”?

Outcomes. Approach this as not just about you, or about your husband, but about the long-term outcome of your marriage union.

Do you know that the dynamic between you and your husband affects the development and disposition of your unborn child? Outcomes. This should be a time of great joy and expectation. Your firstborns arrival is imminent. Please don’t miss out.

Many are counseling you not to beg. Even the worldly know that when it comes to engendering harmony in relationships – let alone the apex human relationship of marriage – pride should be the last thing in view. Even TLC knew to sing “I ain’t to proud to beg”.

Am I saying beg? Not as such, what I am saying is “humble yourself”. Approach your husband (how and when is peculiar to the dynamic between you. Please consider the best way and time to broach this).

Always be conciliatory and quick to settle issues in a humble manner. It will warm his heart and help erode some of his “male inflexibility”. . Part of your commitment to each other is to help one another be  “perfect” . See how the duration and amplification of this incident is troubling you?

Again I will not want to put words into your mouth, but at the time – as soon as feasible -  of dialogue (just the two of you), let your husband know that you want to be the best wife, and you need his support. You want yours to be the best marriage, and you know the two of you together can achieve it. You may have had a similar conversation before – if so, then please revisit it.

Regards the “slap”. Let him know your feelings – how sensitive you are, how hurt etc. – and that violence has no place in your home and will be destructive. Commit to putting out violence on your side and ask him to do the same.

Violence towards one’s spouse is abhorrent. But please place this in context. Handled correctly, it could be both an isolated incident that occurred early in your marriage and a platform for a deeper understanding between you and your husband.

Now about your husband. You are wondering  why he is behaving as if he was the one that got slapped. That’s because in a way he did. He see’s himself as the head of “his” home. Your reporting him to your brother and his sister and their taking him to task over this was an “ ego slap”.

Perhaps he mistakenly thought you were reporting him to your brother when he lashed out? Wrong response, but he is hurt. His position and authority have been questioned. No man likes to be made to feel like a “small boy” in his own home. 

Please, except in extreme case always try and contain incidents between yourself and your husband to just the two of you in the first instance. Outcomes. Remember, always be your husbands staunchest and most loyal supporter.

Without detail of the original misunderstanding, or hearing your husbands record of events, I’ve tried to counsel you in a constructive way. If you are a woman of faith, please take this and any other concern you have to God in prayer. Even before coming to NL sef!

Apologies for the long post.

I wish you speedy resolution and a long and fulfilling marriage.

Best
TV
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2012
TV01:

@ Kungiya hi,

I often say that when people embark on a course of action they should be sure of their aims and aware of the potential consequences.

You are in a marriage covenant, what long-term outcome do you desire? Many are implicitly advising you to adopt an aggressive stance. Do you really think your marriage will be happy or even survive long-term if it contains two “warring parties”?

Outcomes. Approach this as not just about you, or about your husband, but about the long-term outcome of your marriage union.

Do you know that the dynamic between you and your husband affects the development and disposition of your unborn child? Outcomes. This should be a time of great joy and expectation. Your firstborns arrival is imminent. Please don’t miss out.

Many are counseling you not to beg. Even the worldly know that when it comes to engendering harmony in relationships – let alone the apex human relationship of marriage – pride should be the last thing in view. Even TLC knew to sing “I ain’t to proud to beg”.

Am I saying beg? Not as such, what I am saying is “humble yourself”. Approach your husband (how and when is peculiar to the dynamic between you. Please consider the best way and time to broach this).

Always be conciliatory and quick to settle issues in a humble manner. It will warm his heart and help erode some of his “male inflexibility”. . Part of your commitment to each other is to help one another be  “perfect” . See how the duration and amplification of this incident is troubling you?

Again I will not want to put words into your mouth, but at the time – as soon as feasible -  of dialogue (just the two of you), let your husband know that you want to be the best wife, and you need his support. You want yours to be the best marriage, and you know the two of you together can achieve it. You may have had a similar conversation before – if so, then please revisit it.

Regards the “slap”. Let him know your feelings – how sensitive you are, how hurt etc. – and that violence has no place in your home and will be destructive. Commit to putting out violence on your side and ask him to do the same.

Violence towards one’s spouse is abhorrent. But please place this in context. Handled correctly, it could be both an isolated incident that occurred early in your marriage and a platform for a deeper understanding between you and your husband.

Now about your husband. You are wondering  why he is behaving as if he was the one that got slapped. That’s because in a way he did. He see’s himself as the head of “his” home. Your reporting him to your brother and his sister and their taking him to task over this was an “ ego slap”.

Perhaps he mistakenly thought you were reporting him to your brother when he lashed out? Wrong response, but he is hurt. His position and authority have been questioned. No man likes to be made to feel like a “small boy” in his own home. Please, except in extreme case always try and contain incidents between yourself and your husband to just the two of you in the first instance. Outcomes. Remember, always be your husbands staunchest and most loyal supporter.

Without detail of the original misunderstanding, or hearing your husbands record of events, I’ve tried to counsel you in a constructive way. If you are a woman of faith, please take this and any other concern you have to God in prayer. Even before coming to NL sef!

Best
TV

Well he is a small boy who cant controll his temper. Men dont slap their wives especially when they are pregnant, men dont throw tantrums. No one asked her to be agressive, we asked her not to apologise for being abuse and for taking action against abuse. The long term outcome of what you are suggesting is a man who feels its ok to beat his wife as he has been beating his sisters and a woman who in future will be scared of reporting cases of abuse.
He not her has a problem, he needs to get help. Dont push this on her. The Bible you refer to instructs men to love their wives as Christ loved the Church even to lay down his life for us. Now tell me how a man who slaps his wife and cant even apologise for that will lay down his life for her?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2012
And before you call me a feminist I have been der done that so I know what i am saying, I started apologising and cooking soup for being slapped, graduated to beating then graduated to full blown humuliation of flogging as an adult. God said Love, the man has much more responsibilty to a marrigae so if you want to preach submission and humilty first preach to the man to love sacrificially.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by moremi2008(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2012
TV01:

@ Kungiya hi,

Perhaps he mistakenly thought you were reporting him to your brother when he lashed out? Wrong response, but he is hurt. His position and authority have been questioned. No man likes to be made to feel like a “small boy” in his own home. 

Please, except in extreme case always try and contain incidents between yourself and your husband to just the two of you in the first instance. Outcomes. Remember, always be your husbands staunchest and most loyal supporter.

Best
TV

Oga TV, you don fck up with this your thesis una! Your advise is shameless and deeply disappointing. Do you have a sister? A man slapped his pregnant wife and you're going on and on about his fragile ego and some inchoate but surely stu-pid notion of "outcomes"! This is how women get beaten to death! Maybe that's a good "outcome" for you! I hope you don't beat your own wife and then expect her to keep it to herself because "No man likes to be made to feel like a “small boy” in his own home"! Which kind of men are you referring to here? Those aren't men! Those are suckling infants that shouldn't be married to a woman in the first place! Abeg, comot jor!

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2012
debrief08:

And before you call me a feminist I have been der done that so I know what i am saying, I started apologising and cooking soup for being slapped, graduated to beating then graduated to full blown humuliation of flogging as an adult. God said Love, the man has much more responsibilty to a marrigae so if you want to preach submission and humilty first preach to the man to love sacrificially.

Wow, you know what, I am just beginningto realize how much you went through in the hands of that man.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
moremi2008:

Oga TV, you don fck up with this your thesis una! Your advise is shameless and deeply disappointing. Do you have a sister? A man slapped his pregnant wife and you're going on and on about his fragile ego and some inchoate but surely stu-pid notion of "outcomes"! This is how women get beaten to death! Maybe that's a good "outcome" for you! I hope you don't beat your own wife and then expect her to keep it to herself because "No man likes to be made to feel like a “small boy” in his own home"! Which kind of men are you referring to here? Those aren't men! Those are suckling infants that shouldn't be married to a woman in the first place! Abeg, comot jor!
Exactly. It starts gradually and end escalates. He is hoping she will shut up about it in future so he can have unlimited power to terrorize her.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
jennykadry:

Wow, you know what, I am just beginningto realize how much you went through in the hands of that man.
My Sister you dont know the half of it. Anyway, I just pray the Poster is strong enough to stop it before it gets any worse.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by TV01(m): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2012
moremi2008:

@Moremi2008 hi,

@Kungiya asked for advise. I gave an opinion. Feel free to disagree
Do I have a sister? Yes I do. Your point being?

@Kungiyas plea was “Pls help me save my marriage”. I advised her based on her wanting to save and improve it.

Based on Kungiyas account It’s clear that Mr. Kungiya needs to develop as a man/husband. She can help and support him in to that end with her stated outcome of “saving her marriage” in mind. I advised based on Kungiyas account of events, we are blind to her husbands version of events.

She can embark on a course of telling him he’s “not a man”, “a suckling infant” or otherwise traduce him and see if that helps. Many are happy to help her trash her husband. To what avail? If he is all these things, the fact remains they are married and Kungiya wants to resolve things.

She can involve sundry friends and relatives and see if their belittling him telling “him off” helps improve her marriage.

She can adopt a “do me I do you” approach and see if that yields the desired fruit.

They courted for a year and have been married for about the same time incident free. There was an argument and then a slap. No prior history. Justified? No. But let’s put this in perspective and remember what Kungiya’ desired outcome is. There is no pattern here. It’s early days. Concerning yes, catastrophic, no. Lets not get hysterical.

If I or my wife ever post our marital issues, please feel free to comment. Otherwise, could I ask that you please leave my wife out of things

Thanks
TV
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
TV01:

@Moremi2008 hi,

@Kungiyas plea was “Pls help me save my marriage”. I advised her based on her wanting to save and improve it.

Based on Kungiyas account It’s clear that Mr. Kungiya needs to develop as a man/husband. She can help and support him in to that end with her stated outcome of “saving her marriage” in mind. I advised based on Kungiyas account of events, we are blind to her husbands version of events.

She can embark on a course of telling him he’s “not a man”, “a suckling infant” or otherwise traduce him and see if that helps. Many are happy to help her trash her husband. To what avail? If he is all these things, the fact remains they are married and Kungiya wants to resolve things.

She can involve sundry friends and relatives and see if their belittling him telling “him off” helps improve her marriage.

She can adopt a “do me I do you” approach and see if that yields the desired fruit.

They courted for a year and have been married for about the same time incident free. There was an argument and then a slap. No prior history. Justified? No. But let’s put this in perspective and remember what Kungiya’ desired outcome is. There is no pattern here. It’s early days. Concerning yes, catastrophic, no. Lets not get hysterical.

If I or my wife ever post our marital issues, please feel free to comment. Otherwise, could I ask that you please leave my wife out of things

Thanks
TV

No one is asking her to tell him off, we all said she should be civil but shouldnt apologise. He didnt have histroy with her but as his own sister said he had history of abuse.
Apologising will mean 1. what he did was ok and 2. next time he does it she shouldnt tell any family member.
Yes he needs to become a man but its not her job to teach him, he needs professional help for anger management, she is not a threapist but an emotionally connected partner.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by moremi2008(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
TV01:

@Moremi2008 hi,

Thanks
TV

Your revisionist comeback isn't really helping your case. Nobody asked her to go call her husband names or trash him. In fact, she has received the opposite advice to remain civil toward him. You are just making-up facts as you go and that is just disgraceful: evidence of a weak and disingenious mind.

This man was physically violent with his adult sister. So yes, there is some history of physical violence towards women. A man with good home-training and a stable, mature mind should know that physically slapping your wife is totally out-of-the-question. There just isn't an excuse for it. I don't care if that was the first time or the hundredth time.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by moremi2008(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
debrief08:

No one is asking her to tell him off, we all said she should be civil but shouldnt apologise. He didnt have histroy with her but as his own sister said he had history of abuse.
Apologising will mean 1. what he did was ok and 2. next time he does it she shouldnt tell any family member.
Yes he needs to become a man but its not her job to teach him, he needs professional help for anger management, she is not a threapist but an emotionally connected partner.

Stop reading my mind!!!!!!! grin
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
moremi2008:

Stop reading my mind!!!!!!! grin
Lol. His was the typical Nigerian advice, heard this same sermon a million times
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by moremi2008(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2012
debrief08:

Lol. His was the typical Nigerian advice, heard this same sermon a million times

Why do Nigerians think if you bury your head in the sand and pretend that everything is wonderful, that things will become wonderful? It's a great fallacy and many women would still be alive today if they had lifted up their heads to acknowledge the horrid reality of their situations and had take steps to correct it or to run.
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
moremi2008:

Why do Nigerians think if you bury your head in the sand and pretend that everything is wonderful, that things will become wonderful? It's a great fallacy and many women would still be alive today if they had lifted up their heads to acknowledge the horrid reality of their situations and had take steps to correct it or to run.
Some days ago some people were asking me to speak with the head of huma rights commission who is a friend to advocate for justice for the woman killed with 8 months pregnancy by her husband. I told them to let me be, they should have taken their sister out of the abusive maarriage, instead they were advicing her to cook, clan and be humble to a man who has no love, and respect for a fellow human being, now she is dead they are looking for advocacy. Same people who took her back to the husband several times after she had been beaten and ran home now know the meaning of justice. Even thoug i eventually did but i really told them off

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2012
OP, please ignore TV1's garbage. Typical Naija nonsense. Thanks.

I sense he was raised in a home where domestic violence is fine, you dont need such trash in your life.

When thinghs get worse it is people like him that will say "well what was she looking at when he slapped her the first time", no matter what the outcome is INCLUDING DEATH, they will blame YOU. If you want to have a stress-fress pregnancy, ignore him. at least moremi(much to my surprise) is providing sound advice if you also want the point of view of a guy.

Im just beyond glad that you told YOUR family and HIS family.

jenni, thank you o jare, was gonna say let him starve sef but you know, people say Im too harsh cheesy so its better coming from you
Re: Pls Help Me Save My Marriage by Outstrip(f): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2012
Your husband is lucky grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / . / I Divorced My Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.