Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

See Funke Akindele's Personal Explanation On Her Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Funke Akindele's Personal Explanation On Her Break Up (1298 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! / SEE Funke Akindele’s Sexy Beach Look [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funke Akindele's Personal Explanation On Her Break Up by aderonkebams(f): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Funke how do you feel now that your marriage has ended after just a year? You must be going through a hard time right now.... People are laughing at you.

Thank you for calling, Stella. First of all let me clarify that:
I have not replied any sms or spoken to anyone on this development before now and neither have I threatened to sue anyone, I do not know who sent out that sms denying that my marriage is over.
That was what necessitated me sending out a press release so as not to confuse the public, especially my fans whom I'm so passionate about. I've been unable to pick calls due to my busy schedule on set and I needed to settle down before picking any calls, so you called at the right time.

I will address this issue now and thereafter face my career and try to concentrate on the things I have on my plate at the moment...Yes my marriage has crashed.

Let the people who are laughing at me continue laughing, my job afterall is to make people laugh. Let those who are without sins or mistake cast the first stone. Let them continue judging me. God is the overall judge, he is the one I look up to.

I am shocked Funke. Why the silence all these while why? Why facebook?
Its my private life, I know I am a public figure but I am entitled to some privacy at least. What has happened has happened; no one is beyond mistakes. I will take corrections from this and apply where necessary from now on... I bear Mr Kehinde Oloyede no ill feelings.

- This is a chat Stella had with Funke Akindele over her failed marriage. So sad!

More on Intimate Talk With Aderonke Bams
www.it-wab.com
Re: See Funke Akindele's Personal Explanation On Her Break Up by oderemo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
4k u and funke . who cares. almorooooooooooof omo alatise.
Re: See Funke Akindele's Personal Explanation On Her Break Up by kemmary: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ok
Re: See Funke Akindele's Personal Explanation On Her Break Up by Brimmie(m): 2:35am On Jul 21, 2013
Na Ur Name Cause Am Na.. Coz Alhaji Is Now Feeling FUNKY After Eaten Ur Kpekus! cheesy cheesy

But Mumu, When Is Jenifa Reloaded Coming Out!? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims Of Being Battered By An Ex-bf / CELEBRITY STYLES: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic / Fashola Appoints Funke Akindele, 2face, Don Jazzy As Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.