Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,568 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (280514 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2015
onatisi:
bros I use Mtn 4.5gb. 3gb for night and 1.5 GB for day and I can't even finish t and mind you I never switch off my data .

OK thanks.

So the mtn bblite does not work on WP and no good streaming app?

MTN 4.5GB goes for 2k5 right?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2015
WSJ77:

OK thanks.

So the mtn bblite does not work on WP and no good streaming app?

MTN 4.5GB goes for 2k5 right?
yes the 2k5.the bblite doesn't work with windows phone. Download as much as u like and trust me you go tire. But make sure u use ucbrowser for day browsing or opera mini. Never use internet explorer.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2015
onatisi:
yes the 2k5.the bblite doesn't work with windows phone. Download as much as u like and trust me you go tire. But make sure u use ucbrowser for day browsing or opera mini. Never use internet explorer.

Thanks bro, planning on getting the Lumia 640, just want to know what to expect.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2015
whoo finally 100 pages
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Edgarated(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Patiently waiting for windows 10 final build....
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
bobo65:

See how u r saying we should do hard reset like say no be data we use download most of the apps on it

Oga truth be told, windows na rubbish

On my l920, whenever I'm on BBM and pinging, the music get stuck

The default video app doesn't play some video formats, so I downloaded vlc player but whenever I launch it, it closes after 5 secs

I downloaded an app to study the ram of the phone and was disappointed to see the 1gb ram phone had abt 238mb remaining, and I have and use very few apps

See, incase u get buyer, I wan sell the phone, I bought it cos of its cute looks but now I'm regretting it

the way u guys talk abt windows phone makes me wonder sometimes if am truely using windows phone....firstly not all Wp 8.1 plays mkv...u need to make sure u are on the latest 8.1 and also upgrade ur video player cos minr plays all type of videos and also there are lots of streaming apps.....

the best play is the Mtn 4.5gb and also operamini is really great to minimize data but surfy browser is the best

are u sure ur fone aint refurbish cos i do play music and ping and even surf the net at once
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
kallmemrB:

the way u guys talk abt windows phone makes me wonder sometimes if am truely using windows phone....firstly not all Wp 8.1 plays mkv...u need to make sure u are on the latest 8.1 and also upgrade ur video player cos minr plays all type of videos and also there are lots of streaming apps.....

the best play is the Mtn 4.5gb and also operamini is really great to minimize data but surfy browser is the best

are u sure ur fone aint refurbish cos i do play music and ping and even surf the net at once

I read the. Reviews of Bbm in appstore, ppl also complained of the same issue

And what do I have to update in my videos so I can play mkv files, cos all my movies are in that format

And have u tried uploading pictures on nl with ur phone, IV tried uploading, its not showing
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Edgarated(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
bobo65:

And what do I have to update in my videos so I can play mkv files, cos all my movies are in that format

And have u tried uploading pictures on nl with ur phone, IV tried uploading, its not showing

just dash me the phone!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
bobo65:

check previous page u will see the pics i uploaded and also go to ur store and click on search for updates
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by uptimum123(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lol...loving my window phone everyday,the truth is most people condemning this product just don't know how it works...like the other day I was tryin to open the music app and play music,once I tap on the music it takes me back to my home screen without playing the music..after many hours of trying to get it resolved and no success i decided to update the music app and boom it started working,...Windows Phone is the best,waiting patiently for windows10.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
kallmemrB:

pls educate me more about surfy browser.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
bobo65:

See how u r saying we should do hard reset like say no be data we use download most of the apps on it

Oga truth be told, windows na rubbish

On my l920, whenever I'm on BBM and pinging, the music get stuck

The default video app doesn't play some video formats, so I downloaded vlc player but whenever I launch it, it closes after 5 secs

I downloaded an app to study the ram of the phone and was disappointed to see the 1gb ram phone had abt 238mb remaining, and I have and use very few apps

See, incase u get buyer, I wan sell the phone, I bought it cos of its cute looks but now I'm regretting it
Just download ccPlayer or Moliplayer.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by DJEhimond(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
trishguy:
whoo finally 100 pages
Started from the bottom now we here!
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

Just download ccPlayer or Moliplayer.

Ok o
I jes hope they don't crash

#moliplayer is for sale cry

By d way, are u truly a lady?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
bobo65:

Ok o
I jes hope they don't crash

#moliplayer is for sale cry

By d way, are u truly a lady?
They don't crash.

Change your region to China. Moliplayer is free in that region.

Yes, I'm really a lady. Any reason to think otherwise?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
bobo65:

U r d one that doesn't know what video formats are, Lumia doesnt play mkv files

I'll sell for 20k last, its very very neat...
I hate when people complain over what aren't issues.

I played MKV on my phone over 1 year ago.
Moliplayer has played any video format I've tried on it.
What OS are you, cos even the default player on 8.1 denim plays mkv?

I don't use BBM so i don't know about it's issues tho.

I'm not saying windows is good or bad, but don't be ignorant and let non existent issues frustrate you
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
UjSizzle:

They don't crash.

Change your region to China. Moliplayer is free in that region.

Yes, I'm really a lady. Any reason to think otherwise?

U kinda too techy for ur sex
Lemme try this
Ccplayer did the trick, thanks dear

Now e remain make psiphon or open vpn or even simple server to work on this ish

By d way, the Nokia l920 camera is so cute

IV discovered it uploads only jpg pix, dunno what format screen shots are

Took this with my front cam today

#edit, can't blv I he's saw psiphon in d appstore

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wonder how u can use a phone without Bbm in it

No one has said anything abt the phone not being able to upload screen shots
Elxandre:

I hate when people complain over what aren't issues.

I played MKV on my phone over 1 year ago.
Moliplayer has played any video format I've tried on it.
What OS are you, cos even the default player on 8.1 denim plays mkv?

I don't use BBM so i don't know about it's issues tho.

I'm not saying windows is good or bad, but don't be ignorant and let non existent issues frustrate you
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ceaser: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
For those interested, AT&T is selling Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE for as low as $60 with no contract. That's approx NGN14,500. It is available on Best Buy, Walmart and Microsoft Store.

So how does a 9ja resident buy from those outlets?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2015
bobo65:

lol, not everyone has all the messaging apps on their phones bro. WhatsApp is enough for me personally.

The phone can't upload screenshots? lol
I seriously don't know what phone you are using, I'd advice you sell it quickly and go for a phone you understand.

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Elxandre:

lol, not everyone has all the messaging apps on their phones bro. WhatsApp is enough for me personally.

The phone can't upload screenshots? lol
I seriously don't know what phone you are using, I'd advice you sell it quickly and go for a phone you understand.
best advice so far . Just like I said earlier windows phone isn't for everyone . This is simplest phone I have ever come across but maybe its simplicity confuses new users.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
bobo65:

i dont use BBM..its bin 7-8months since i last deleted it.....and also you can upload screenshots,all this pics i uploaded is screenshotsand also the phone is awesome...have been using windows since OS6.5 era
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
guys very soon we wil start using BIS on windows...trying to configure psiphon

3 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by khattab008: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
kallmemrB:

That will be good oo, WP users have been missing on this.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
that will be great
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
kallmemrB:
Is Psiphon now on WP?
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by bobo65(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Elxandre:

Is Psiphon now on WP?

Yeah but its not d handler version
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2015
bobo65:

Yeah but its not d handler version
Oh that's too bad.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2015
ceaser:

So how does a 9ja resident buy from those outlets?

You buy the same way you normally do online and use a trusted 3rd party freight forwarder to get it shipped to u
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Defcon1(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2015
kallmemrB:

Honestly, l regret ever buying a windows phone...so many issues.

Now, please, where else can i download operamini for WP8 (LUMIA 520); all the versions on windows store are FAKE.
I was using the beta version, which suddenly stopped opening for 3days now.
I am on the Airtel Operamini data plan and my data is wasting.

Please help.
Thank you.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Defcon1:

Honestly, l regret ever buying a windows phone...so many issues.

Now, please, where else can i download operamini for WP8 (LUMIA 520); all the versions on windows store are FAKE.
I was using the beta version, which suddenly stopped opening for 3days now.
I am on the Airtel Operamini data plan and my data is wasting.

Please help.
Thank you.
I don't know which AP store you went but the windows APp store has the opera mini and I download the one I am using now there
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Defcon1(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2015
onatisi:
I don't know which AP store you went but the windows APp store has the opera mini and I download the one I am using now there
The pre-installed Windows App store on the phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.