Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Windows Mobile Naija Forum - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Mobile Naija Forum (279762 Views)

Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Compare Smartphones - Symbian Vs Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by seaboyzen: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
cortana disappear on my lumia 822
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by siempere(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Please guys wotz the best Windows fone to buy nowadays considering OS and battery strength... I'm selling my lumia 800 I want a new lumia joor
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Unseen:

My skype is perfect. Though I don't use except when I needed to call Microsoft customer care to activate Windows 8.1 on my PC.
I don't mean on PC, I meant on their phones.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
seaboyzen:
cortana disappear on my lumia 822
Did you switch off your Location/GPS? If you did, turn it on and you'll see her.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
UjSizzle:
I don't mean on PC, I meant on their phones.

What am saying was that my skype on Lumia device is working fine that I have used it to call Microsoft Customer service before. And the reason for calling them with skype on my Lumia Phone is because of my PC
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ycmdng(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nokialumia720:
hmm
still negotiable
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Unseen:

What am saying was that my skype on Lumia device is working fine that I have used it to call Microsoft Customer service before. And the reason for calling them with skype on my Lumia Phone is because of my PC
Okay.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Durchmann(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
siempere:
Please guys wotz the best Windows fone to buy nowadays considering OS and battery strength... I'm selling my lumia 800 I want a new lumia joor

The best in the business now is either a Nokia Lumia 1520 and the Lumia 930. There's also the HTC One M8 for windows. Any of these three should do the magic and you're sure to get the best of Windows Phone 8.1 from any of them. But if its the best in the battery business you're after, then pick the Lumia 1520. I assure you you wont regret it. I'm a proud witness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by siempere(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Durchmann:

The best in the business now is either a Nokia Lumia 1520 and the Lumia 930. There's also the HTC One M8 for windows. Any of these three should do the magic and you're sure to get the best of Windows Phone 8.1 from any of them. But if its the best in the battery business you're after, then pick the Lumia 1520. I assure you you wont regret it. I'm a proud witness.
tnks so much boss... I'll go with ur advise....
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by talktimi(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
ADVICE to anyone getting a Lumia phone, never touch anything with less than one gig ram even with a looooong pole abeg except you just want to use it as your tashere phone. The magnificent raw power of a high end Lumia is beyond awesome + add the great apps that comes with it grin

2 Likes

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Durchmann:

thank a lot. Those phones are above my budget. I need a good phone below 45k
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 06, 2014
Help. Pls how do I select ringtones from my music as I have find this difficult to with my Samsung ativ wp8
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Durchmann(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2014
nwobiebuka:
Help. Pls how do I select ringtones from my music as I have find this difficult to with my Samsung ativ wp8

Get an app from the store called "Ringtone maker". That should do the magic. You can create ringtones from your music and even select the actual section of that favorite music for your ringtone.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
siempere:
tnks so much boss... I'll go with ur advise....
get a lumia 1520
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nokialumia720:
thank a lot. Those phones are above my budget. I need a good phone below 45k
lumia 730 or 625
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by guyANDROID1: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Durchmann:

Get an app from the store called "Ringtone maker". That should do the magic. You can create ringtones from your music and even select the actual section of that favorite music for your ringtone.

You're right bro, that's what I'm using now.... Awesome app
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
trishguy:
lumia 730 or 625
thanks for your responds, i will go for lumia 730 bcs i cant afford 830. pls is there anyone currently using cortana? I really wnt to knw how it works base on personal expirience.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Nokialumia720:
thanks for your responds, i will go for lumia 730 bcs i cant afford 830. pls is there anyone currently using cortana? I really wnt to knw how it works base on personal expirience.
its awesome but consumes mb
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ochmanludaking: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Please,someone should help me
..how do I sign up on window Microsoft account using Lumia 630
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by guyANDROID1: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
So I cant get any reasonable app to lock my apps on window store like vault app on android? undecided
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by chris365(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
UjSizzle:

My region is US and she's still not available.

Is it also phone restricted?

change language to English(US) with region too. then restart the phone.

after that check your app list. if it's not there, go to the app store and download it.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
ochmanludaking:
Please,someone should help me
..how do I sign up on window Microsoft account using Lumia 630

The most important is to create a Microsoft account using any medium be it PC or mobile browser. Once you have an account, then sign in. The account can be outlook, hotmail or live account
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Elxandre(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nokialumia720:
Don't buy a phone just because of a personal assistant, because at the end you will get tired of it and even use it less.

Well, I sent a text with it yesterday, and it was perfect, dictating it, telling it to send.
I mess with it sometimes, asking it to tell me a joke.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Elxandre:

Don't buy a phone just because of a personal assistant, because at the end you will get tired of it and even use it less.

Well, I sent a text with it yesterday, and it was perfect, dictating it, telling it to send.
I mess with it sometimes, asking it to tell me a joke.
i,m not buying a phone solely bcs of personal assistance, i said is one of the reason.
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ochmanludaking: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2014
Unseen:

The most important is to create a Microsoft account using any medium be it PC or mobile browser. Once you have an account, then sign in. The account can be outlook, hotmail or live account
thanks,i have been trying to create it using mobile phone but it keep saying things that I dnt understand...what site do i visit
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by OAR: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello guys, pls I need ur help... I updated the lumia 925 to the 8.0 and ever since the phone has been hanging annoyingly. Can anyone help. Thanks all
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
OAR:
Hello guys, pls I need ur help... I updated the lumia 925 to the 8.0 and ever since the phone has been hanging annoyingly. Can anyone help. Thanks all
back up ur files and do a hard reset
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by UjSizzle(f): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
ochmanludaking:
thanks,i have been trying to create it using mobile phone but it keep saying things that I dnt understand...what site do i visit
What exactly did it say?

1 Like

Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by Unseen(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
ochmanludaking:

Use PC or mobile browser (Preferably pc ) visit www.outlook.com and sign up
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by OAR: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
trishguy:
back up ur files and do a hard reset

Thanks a lot
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by hyzicbond(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Finally joined the cyan team after wasting money purchasing data to update, I decided to visit the nearest Nokia shop and I got my phone updated. Now rocking it religiously
Re: Windows Mobile Naija Forum by ochmanludaking: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Unseen:

Use PC or mobile browser (Preferably pc ) visit www.outlook.com and sign up
..thanks,I have signed up through pc...do window phone have real football or fifa game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (158) (Reply)

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 / Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.