Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? (2079 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven / Why Is Christianity The Most Attacked Religion Compared To Other Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by MightySparrow: 5:45am On Jul 21, 2013
I have read so many right ups and books on this topic. It seems this heaven and hell as reported by their visitors are made for christians alone. can someone share an experience of either or both from other religion: islam, grail message, eckankar, Okija shrine ..
.?
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by Sirniyeh(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
It's disheartening to hear series of self-asserted fictions about hell from some myopic fellows.
The fact is that any narration about hell is fabrication!
There are over 200 religions I know all over the world and Xtianity is not the first. Why stories of hell come from them alone?
In this same Nigeria, a 12yrs old boy died, buried as usual in the ground. After four days, the spirit of God directed to uncover the boy from the grave. Lo and behold, he had ressurrected in the ground. The boy is alive today and no story of hell or heaven.
If you are looking for ways to promote your religion, pls stop deceiving people.

1 Like

Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by MightySparrow: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Thank you Sirniyeh. I think these people are sick. All the prophets in both OT and NT were not dying to see any revelations yet their prophecies have stood the test of time. All the gullible people all over are believing people that the Holy Spirit could not reveal anything to until they die. Modern prophets peddling lies some are even asking demons questions in their deliverance services to get extra biblical truth. The Bible the way I understand it is closed book you cannot add to or remove from it., Some claim they are satan deputies; they even claim they. are more terrible than the devil to arrogate to themselves undue recognition or to their ministries. I expect some if claims to happen in redemption camp or Shiloh or any other mega gathering. only God can deliver us from ourselves.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by benodic: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
i will talk from the ECKANKAR point of view. for us Eckist the inner worlds or the heavenly planes are real places we visit here and now but we do not make noise about it. you do not need to die to visit the heavenly worlds.

people never understood what Jesus was talking about when he said that the kingdom of God does not come by observation and that the kingdom of God is here and now. so i do not need anyone to come and tell me anything or convince me about how the spiritual planes are like.
the opportunity to visit these heavenly planes are there for every soul who is interested.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by ebenice(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
well its funny dat no matter how JESUS.try His best to redeem mankind using various mediums..its still bizaire dat sum people wunt still repent.nd belive .just as JESUS..told d rich man in luke16...even if one raise from d dead go to tell dem they wunt stil belive..a ghanian boy testified he saw gen sani abacha in hell..not to raise dust..but search turbidity videos u'll see a revelation from Jesus.about...mohamed in hell confessin he started hislam just becos he wants to be popular..like JESUS..nd koran was from Dmons...wake up the end is near!

2 Likes

Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by MightySparrow: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
ebenice: well its funny dat no matter how JESUS.try His best to redeem mankind using various mediums..its still bizaire dat sum people wunt still repent.nd belive .just as JESUS..told d rich man in luke16...even if one raise from d dead go to tell dem they wunt stil belive..a ghni eanian boy testified he saw gen sani abacha in hell..not to raise dust..but search turbidity videos u'll see a revelation from Jesus.about...mohamed in hell confessin he started hislam just becos he wants to be popular..like JESUS..nd koran was from Dmons...wake up the end is near!
ebenicejwell it seems you don't understand the argument the fellows that saw Abacha or Mohammad in hell (if they ever did) must be christians. The eckist fellow claims he and his group visit. heaven at will. Who do they see in heaven? Do they visit hell too? What is it like?
Pls say something we can relate with to see if there is any common place in your experiences.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by benodic: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2013
@ Mighty Sparrow

The eckist fellow claims he and his group visit. heaven at will. Who do they see in heaven? Do they visit hell too? What is it like?
Pls say something we can relate with to see if there is any common place in your experiences.

there are many heavens and people go to the heaven that corresponds to their state of consciousness. that is why Jesus said that in his fathers house there are many mansions and that he is going to prepare a place for his followers.

this should give you an idea of how heaven is set up. people with similar believes tend to gravitate together to the level of heaven that matches their level of spiritual awareness or consciousness.

hell is a self inflicted state of existence that very evil souls create for themselves still according to their level of consciousness; they have allowed their evil deeds to separate them from the light and sound of God hence placing themselves in a state of darkness which is nothing but pure hell for soul.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2013
You know, when you are DEEPLY rooted in a belief, you start "seeing" some things kinda. Lol. Just like a newly born again person would be praying for rapture to take place the next day, and end up having a "vision" about the rapture actually taking place.

To the question, nope...they only see the people they know in the hell, who, sadly are/were also Christians. Other religions are seeing their own visions of hell with their own people there too I guess.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by MightySparrow: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2013
benodic:
@ Mighty Sparrow

there are many heavens and people go to the heaven that corresponds to their state of consciousness. that is why Jesus said that in his fathers house there are many mansions and that he is going to prepare a place for his followers.

this should give you an idea of how heaven is set up. people with similar believes tend to gravitate together to the level of heaven that matches their level of spiritual awareness or consciousness.

hell is a self inflicted state of existence that very evil souls create for themse

lves still according to their level of consciousness; they have allowed their evil deeds to separate them from the light and sound of God hence placing themselves in a state of darkness which is nothing buttons pure hell for soul.
!!

benodic many. thanks for your point of view and explanation. I still insist that you share an experience. I have heard about people in your own group who claim to visit heaven. Two questions: what do you go to do? Have visited hell also? pls. tell us something we can relate with.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by PastorOluT(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Heaven
and Hell is real, God only recognizes two set of people and not
religion, thosethat have accepted Jesus and their Lord and savior and those
that have not!

Coming to people in Heaven, there is no way a religious man would be in
Heaven if he does not Christ. And in Hell, those that claimed to have
gone there testified they saw people from different religion, races,
sex, personnalities, etc.

JESUS IS REAL, ACCEPT HIM TODAY TO AVOID THE COMING WRATH

1 Like

Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Heaven and Hell is real, God only recognizes two set of people and not religion, those have accepted Jesus and their Lord and savior and those that have not!

Coming to people in Heaven, there is no way a religious man would be in Heaven if he does not Christ. And in Hell, those that claimed to have gone there testified they saw people from different religion, races, sex, personnalities, etc.

JESUS IS REAL, ACCEPT HIM TODAY TO AVOID THE COMING WRATH

Go start the preaching at India, then enter China, where a large population remain atheists and many haven't heard of Jesus. You could be their saviour there. People here already know who Jesus is.

Goodluck with that smiley
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by benodic: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
@ Mighty Sparrow

benodic many. thanks for your point of view and explanation. I still insist that you share an experience. I have heard about people in your own group who claim to visit heaven. Two questions: what do you go to do? Have visited hell also? pls. tell us something we can relate with.

which experience at which level of heaven am i to share? even if i share people will still goof at it so i do not feel it is necessary. i always encourage any one courageous enough to make the journey and see things for himself. others have done it and so can you. it is only those who have had the experience that will understand. as per what i go to do, there are schools also in the inner planes where people go to learn about God. learning is not only on earth. as per hell i have no interest in the place as my focus is on the light and sound of God.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by MightySparrow: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
benodic:
@ Mighty Sparrow

which experience at which level of heaven am i to share? even if i share people will still goof at it so i do not feel it is necessary. i always encourage any one courageous enough to make the journey and see things for himself. others have done it and so can you. it is only those who have had the experience that will understand. as per what i go to do, there are schools also in the inner planes where people go to learn about God. learning is not only on earth. as per hell i have no interest in the place as my focus is on the light and sound of God.

In one word did you also see Mrs. Kumuyi therc
e? Is your own heaven different from the dead - visitors own?
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by benodic: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2013
@ Mighty Sparrow

In one word did you also see Mrs. Kumuyi therc
e? Is your own heaven different from the dead - visitors own?

in the inner planes you naturally gravitate to the area that matches your state of consciousness and you see people that you have things in common with or a love bond with. i have nothing in common with Mrs Kumuyi so i have no interest in seeing her. suffice to say i have been privileged to visit some of my dead relatives who translated. that is the advantage ECKANKAR gives me.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by PastorOluT(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2013
[quote
author=masonkz]

Go start the preaching at India, then enter China, where a large
population remain atheists and many haven't heard of Jesus. You could be
their saviour there. People here already know who Jesus is.

Goodluck with that smiley [/quote]

I will when I am called to.

Are u saved?
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by truthman2012(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
benodic: @ Mighty Sparrow

in the inner planes you naturally gravitate to the area that matches your state of consciousness and you see people that you have things in common with or a love bond with. i have nothing in common with Mrs Kumuyi so i have no interest in seeing her. suffice to say i have been privileged to visit some of my dead relatives who translated. that is the advantage ECKANKAR gives me.

Where you go is not God's heaven. It is called astral world where the Devil is their god. There is noway you can come across dead people there, they are not there. They might have shown you Jesus, Muhammad, Moses, Adam etc. They are not these people truely, demons impersonted them to deceive you. It is the deceiption of the Devil.

Astral travel - out of body experience is of the Devil, occultic practice. You can't decide to go to true God's heaven on your own. You either die to go there or taken there while alive for a purpose.

Apart from the name 'God' which any evil spirit can assume, there must be another name you call your 'lord' there if you want to tell the truth.

What is the other name you call your ''God'' in your ''heaven''.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by benodic: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ truthman2012

i do not usually waste my time with people with your level of spiritual understanding. you are free to believe whatever it is you want to believe just have enough grace to allow others to exercise their own believes.

you are very free to wait until you die before the scales of illusion will fall from your eyes and you will then know who is lying and who is telling the truth. it really does not bother me. for other souls who are bold and courageous enough to cross the borders of life and death in full consciousness their experience remains their authority and no amount of arguments or counter- arguments will remove their feet from the journey back to God
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by truthman2012(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
benodic:
@ truthman2012

i do not usually waste my time with people with your level of spiritual understanding. you are free to believe whatever it is you want to believe just have enough grace to allow others to exercise their own believes.

you are very free to wait until you die before the scales of illusion will fall from your eyes and you will then know who is lying and who is telling the truth. it really does not bother me. for other souls who are bold and courageous enough to cross the borders of life and death in full consciousness their experience remains their authority and no amount of arguments or counter- arguments will remove their feet from the journey back to God

Jesus said you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

John 14:6
Jesus said ''I am the WAY the TRUTH and the LIVE, nobody can come to God except by me''.

The truth is: you cannot see God or go to His heaven without Jesus. If you don't see the true Jesus where you go, it is not God's heaven.

I know you don't recognize Satan as an enemy of God and man. What I believe you know is light and darkness, which doesn't mean God and Satan. am I wrong?

What do you call Satan in your religion? You have not said the real name of your ''God'' in heaven where you go. Expecting!!
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by MightySparrow: 2:24am On Jul 25, 2013
you guys are deviating from the thrust of this thread. This is not for sentimental preaching but to share experience. Benodic is making sense only he has not told us who is who in heaven and he has not visited
hell The question. remains: are heaven and hell exclusively for christians to visit? If you are for instance a muslim or eckist or Okija oracle shrine worshiper share. an experience of your visit. Are christians the only people in both places? Tell us something we can relate with.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Mighty Sparrow: I have read so many right ups and books on this topic. It seems this heaven and hell as reported by their visitors are made for christians alone. can someone share an experience of either or both from other religion: islam, grail message, eckankar, Okija shrine ..
.?

Nobody really knows, until he or she dies.

Christians are more proned to spread stories about Hell encounters., because their faith's foundation is mainly based on the "spiritual" unlike most of all the other religion except Buddhism which also have their own version of hell tales.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by benodic: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ Mighty Sparrow

you guys are deviating from the thrust of this thread. This is not for sentimental preaching but to share experience. Benodic is making sense only he has not told us who is who in heaven and he has not visited
hell The question. remains: are heaven and hell exclusively for christians to visit? If you are for instance a muslim or eckist or Okija oracle shrine worshiper share. an experience of your visit. Are christians the only people in both places? Tell us something we can relate with.

i thought that in most of the contributions that i made that i shed some light on the make up of heaven. if i am to address your question directly i will then say that heaven and hell is not exclusively for christians.

you need to read up on some of the NDE experiences of people from different denominations, religions and tribes and you will see a common thread that runs through them. the only versions at variant with the more common NDE experiences are the ones reported by christians which they use to preach.

the few christians who i know personally that had the more common type of NDE have been quiet about it because what they saw was not what they expected to see. so they have to keep quiet or else they will be told by their pastor that it was a Demon generated experience.

what i do know is that souls with similar likes and similar level of spiritual maturity gravitate to the same level of heaven when they translate. that is why it will seem to a buddhist that the heaven where he finds himself is only populated by fellow buddhists and likewise for christians. harmony is what governs the heavenly worlds and there is no way that 2 souls that are not in harmony with each other can see themselves in the same place unlike what you see on earth.
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I will when I am called to.

Are u saved?

Save from what?
Re: Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? by MightySparrow: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2013
I think.there. are. so much confusion about thus heaven issue. It is like the eckist heaven is different from christian's. Except for the story of hadith I had about muslim heaven filled with women and Wine. ( I am not sure. I read any such hadith). I think this heaven - hell issue is mere illusion. I will still love to read a muslim's version - a real life testimony not references from qouran or any other writ.

(1) (Reply)

Dreams Interpretations And Nightmares Interpretations - Prophet Olaye George / Student "Kills Senior Prefect With Mysterious Ring" In Onitsha / How Abacha Tried To Kill Me – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.