Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun (13065 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / 'boko Haram Didn't Kill 150 In Yobe' - Army Releases Statement / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by oiseworld: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2013
bankyblue:

If the thing set now, na u go first run, Talking about monopoly
Of killing. Must u be a cow too? The last civil war was at a result
Of something like this. So pls let's make peace, no matter what
The cause is.

The voice of a die hard, full breed coward.
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by DuduNegro: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Fasheun should hang his cloak up, its over for him.
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
[/quote] Then, I started visiting him regularly until he started telling me so many things. I prevailed on him that as a military man, there are some information that he should not give to me. I told him we will be friends, provided he didn't set this country ablaze. [quote]

I think Dr Fasehun is privy to certain infos hence his actions regarding Al-mustapha. But time will definitely reveal such since the leaders, our justice system are corrupt and not willing to uphold the truth behind political killings.
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by jafsumar07: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
If u cant convince them, den confuse them.... Well applied here. Dont really know where this country is headed. OPC now have 2 kings...d founder et. al.
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by babsomotde(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Proof?
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by Koffiman: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
When we call yoruba people COWARDS AND BETRAYERS they will consult their dictionary in search of words to insult and denigrate us. But, by this interview and action of Fasehun, we are vindicated. This is pure-bred cowardice.
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by tpia5: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
since i dont know anything about him beyond the fact that he heads a traditional pan-tribal organization, cant comment.

where do they know each other from, where is he from, where are his parents from, other bio, etc etc.
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by birdman(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pukkah: Fasehun is acting alone. He himself said so. He claims to be protecting the interest of Yorubas but he didn't confide or enjoy the support of any Yoruba leader in his trip to Kano. This is suspect.

He may not be acting with Yoruba support, but I doubt he is acting alone. I recall FFK also wrote an article not too long ago trying to exonerate Al Mustapha and place the blame elsewhere. So its obvious there are some machinations in the background that we aren't privy to. The fact that Soyinka, Bakare and a few others havent spoken out on this means they probably dont know whats going on either. This is very likely a GEJ originated strategy.

I dont think we should care what Fasehun's motivations are though. I understand politics is dirty but a leader's actions must at least be transparent to his followers. Even Tinubu's agenda is obvious regardless of the means he uses. Lets all be happy Fasehun has revealed himself - we know who to watch come 2015
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by dantechglobal: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
I get really scared sometime when I consider the kind of people we have in the corridors of power. The look us in the eye and lie. I just don't know what to think. Who killed Kudirat
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by delequake(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
delequake: TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sadly, if you knew so much about the political scene during the SDP and NRC days, you'd understand... The Government has never been truthful about several things, the murder of bola ige... till this very date, the story behind mustaphas incarceration was said to be Kudirats death, could it have been the fact that he was privy to certain information he had about certain elders who didnt want to be exposed lets all be reasonalble, for a man who was imprisoned for a cause he fought for along side the likes of beko ransome-kuti, olu falae, pa abraham adesanya, pa enahoro... he has his reasons, not necessarily monetary, but he has his own reasons for wanting to forgive and forget... so what he chooses to do doesnt mean he is a sell out, for personal reasons, he feels Al mustapha has suffered enough. He has fought for your rights several times... he is an elder in yoruba land, and for the unity of this country he has put aside his differences with the people he once termed as enemies.
some who are even commenting on this topic were not born when this same man suffered so much during the abacha regime... lets face it, only God knows the truth... He who has no sin let him cast the first stone... u keep throwing words forgetting the words of the bible... Only God is Holy... We are all sinners...
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by Pukkah: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Katsumoto:

Not much more I can add to that; you captured it all.

Katsumoto!
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by Katsumoto: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pukkah:

Katsumoto!

Yes, it is I. grin

Why are you calling me?
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by Pukkah: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yes, it is I. grin

Why are you calling me?

Just hailing o.
Re: Al-mustapha Didn't Kill Kudirat - Fasehun by Willy4Willy: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2013
99.999999999% of Yorubas are untrustworthy, see how they sold Abiola ITT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Release 4 Kidnapped Victims As ‘Sallah Gift’ To Katsina Community / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" / Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.