Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? (2005 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / I Just Discover My Online Girlfriend Has Moustache, Plz Advise Me / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by itocoonlin(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2006
Hello Friends,
plz i want u to advise me,i met one lady at the cyber cafe and she was very beautiful and a girl of my dream.she did not know how to browse but i shown her to prove to her that i cares for her,later the dad call her on phone,the siblings told me the dad and thier mum base in u.s.a,well i did not love her because her parents base abroad,remember i never knew her dad base there before i approach her.she was friendly and the siblings were friendly too,i got to know little about them,
all this while i was busy typing mails for her siblings who never know how to browse,while she was busy on phone.
she spoke with her dad about her birthday which was to be the next day and i was happy that i knew little about her,i was happy.she was busy talking to her dad on phone and there spoke like 1hr on phone that was when i believe that the dad base in u.s.a,later i ask her about her phone number and she gave me,i was praying inside me that she agrees when i approach her about my feelings u know all this ayebota childrens is not easy to get them,
i call her that night when she left wishing her on her birthday,and she was very happy,i ask her if i could be her guest and she said yes and later said no that male visitors are not invited. well that was when i was a little bit confuse and discourage,well i had to still put more effort about getting her because i was dreaming of a girl like her,the next morning as early as 12am i send her a congratulation txt telling her that i wanna be the first person to wish her happy birthday.and she never reply until i call and ask her if she saw the txt and she said yes and thank me,well i later made up my mind to take the risk of asking her if she will like to be my girlfriend and she said no!
that she does'nt wanna have sure but we can be friends,well i was happy that atlease i have done mine,and i was busy loading my phone to make sure i txt her 4times in a day,she never reply nor calls
well i did not blame her oo
somedays later i call her and she told me that she was sick and that why she was unable to attend a church service,i send her a prayer and also advises her to pray alldays,and that was when she reply and thanks me.i was very happy to read her txt.
she even call me that day,i was surprise,
we spoke like 4min and she told me that she wanna get back to school and that she is broke that i should help her with some money,i had the last money i had and promise to meet her that night,she calls and calls and i later met her somewhere with a guy and she told me that the guy was her brother and we exchange greetings and settle down in a barbing salon.about 5min later she we stroll with the bros and i gave her the money which was my school fees.
well i never mind that because love is blind for those that are blind.
so the bros promise to visit me the next day in my house though we may not be as rich as there are which i told her before.
the next day i call her times without numbers and she told me the bros is busy with her studies and that he will not have time to visit me until JAMB is over.well i waited because i have been hearing that the patience dog eat the fatest bones,after jamb i call her again and ask her about the bros she told me that the bros has travel because i wanted to have a cordial relationship with the bros so that it will be easy for me to get her.
well i never stop sending txt all this whiles and still calling to tell her my interest.
but she always turn my request down.
later i call her and she told me she was in school and that she is about to write her exams,i now change the topic of asking for relationship to wishing her good lucks,in a txt messages.
i was sick and i manage to call her and she ask me where i was and i told her she never even care to ask me how my health was or where the hospital was which i know if she was the one sick i will have been there within 10min of getting the information.when i left the hospital she calls me and ask about my health i told her i was a little bit okay now,do u know what she requested? Recharge card.
i told her am broke and i don't have anymoney,well to show her that i love her not because of what she is but because of who she is. i borrows money from a friend and send her 1000 naira vmobile recharge card so she will not hate me.
she call and told me she has gotten it.
well since then i have been mailing and even txting her and calling but she never reply for once.
two weeks later when i call her she told me that she has lost her phone and that her parents will kill her if she will not get a new phone,and ask me to send her half of the money of the phone that she will look for half,all this whiles i have been calling her and she told me that she is using her friends phone,well i told her i was broke which was true i was looking for money to pay my fees which i gave her when she was broke and she never allows me to rest now asking for another money.well i stop calling nor txting her for sometimes because i was totally broke and there was no money to make calls or even txt in my phone.
she now send me a txt that i have stop calling her and that if i love her i will have gone extra miles for the one i love.well since then i was discourage and i think she is foling me,but i never give up,i still call and txt her.anytime i call her she will ask me if am still broke and i will say yes which was true.i was discourage because she never accepted to be my girlfriend now she is saying that i should go extra mile for the one i love how will i do that,from that day anytime i call her she willl not pick my calls and to know if she refuse to pick my call i will either hide my number or used another line to call her and she will pick and told me that she is busy,anytime i call she will ignore the calls and i stop calling thinking that it was because of her exams so i txt her that i will give her a space to allow her concentrate on her exams,
i later travel for my visa interview at the embassy and i call her when i arrive lagos and told her the new story and she ask me where i wanted to travel to,i did not told her instead i hangoff the phone,3 weeks later i call her again and she said that i stop calling her and that i have forgotten about her,well am confuse because i love this girl but i don't know if she loves me atall.
plz advise me
u can send the advise to me via my email address;itocoonline@yahoo.com
thanks
Itoco
Uyo
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by samcarlos: 3:46pm On May 25, 2006
undecided undecided undecided grin
I think she will end up erasing your finacial stand if you continue
Give her some time without calls,and know if she'll get to call you
And the try another step
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by Hotstepper(f): 4:53pm On May 25, 2006
u r really bline 4real cuz a gurl is beautiful, she suddenly became the gurl of ur dreams, dawg, beauty ain't it diz dayz and da gurl is ve materialistic and is using u 2 get wat u want cuz she knowz u r a fool dat would do anything, dawg, how in da world in diz century would u give ur skool fees to a gurl dat does not kare about u, bowwor money 2 give her recharge card and hmmm how come u didn't bowrrow money 2 buy her a new phone, da gurl is a loser and as a gurl, am ashamed of her and can't be befriend such a person. dude, she ain't no ajebota, she is one of those ppl dat lie about who they r and her parents ain't in da u.s.a, datz wat she claimed and her and hesiblings r using u 2 get wat they want and in diz century even ma 6 yr old cuzzin can't send e-mail not 2 talk of a uni. chic, hmmm where does she live cuz even ppl in da villa knows, u beta run for ur life b4 she destroys ur future for u, all she kares about is about wat she can get 4rom u. next time, don't chase a gurl cuz of her physical appearances cuz as u can see, diz one is a devil alife, move on with ur life and put her behind u and soon she will meet her type
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by diddy4(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2006
people sef, nawa ooo. it get nothing wey i no go see for this site. cuzz of beauty person don be the girl of my dreams.

if na so, where the hell is jessica alba. she is the girl of my dreams. can someone give me her number? undecided undecided undecided

come on man, dat girl is what i call "rich and lets live". she doesnt want nothing from u except your paper son. she is playing u like shaq did to kobe. she is a gold digger, come on bro. wise up. keep your cash and let her go. abi u wan make she suck u dry before u run. your money your choice. wise up.
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by mukina2: 8:00pm On May 25, 2006
diddy i know her numba grin grin grin
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by diddy4(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2006
please what is it? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by mukina2: 8:09pm On May 25, 2006
yu asked for jessica alba's numba didntcha
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by diddy4(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2006
yeah i did
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by TMoney4(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2006
Hello,

About your posting on Nairaland… I will say plainly that she doesn’t love you at all. If someone cares you don’t have to look tru a binoculars. All she wants is money and she is some kinda fake babe. If her parents and rich truly she wont be asking and asking like that, also if she is a good gal she will not be asking and bugging your like for material thing. If she agree to get into the relationship you can be sure that she up to no good. I am not saying that there is no need to spend money to woo a gal, but she doesn’t have to ask for it, do it at your own discretion.

So my simple advice, forget this gal she is just a jerk! There are lots of good, pretty babes out there. No matter how ugly you are, gal are smart to know your truly cares about them and a good gal will not squiz your neck to get matter thing. Her father in the USA should provide for her!
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by TMoney4(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2006
hey diddy

here is jessica's number 08051234567

Men! youve got to call her nowwwwwww! grin grin wink wink tongue
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by Olumide7(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2006
Hey itocoonlin,

Let's analyse the trend. At the beginning, she shows you little or no sign that she even knows you, Then you tell her that you like her, she tells you NO to your face, after some while, she starts requesting for things, WHY? because she realized that you liked her and you would probably do anything for her and so she thought, why don't I make use of this opportunity wisely and get things from this dude and she succeeded in doing that. A consoling explanation of all this from your point of view will be that she is playing hard to get but surely you would have seen the signs of a girl who is playing hard to get, she won't ask you for a cent if she was playing hard to get. It won't take a genius to figure out that this girl doesn't like you one bit. You then returned the favour by changing from being nice to being absolutely cruel and then she showed signs that she missed the real you who was always caliing her, no she didn't miss you, she missed the things you bought her. Here's a li'l tip: If a girl likes a guy, no matter how poor the girl is, she won't ask for things from the guy a few days after saying no to his proposal. Another tip is that if a girl gives u an answer like let's just be friends instead of I'll think about it, she doesn't love you.
The Love Doctor.
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by diddy4(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2006
@ t money

you got jokes huh. nice. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by juwonlo(f): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2007
u know what, just take a loan and buy her a car, a house, a new wardrobe,a trip abroad, i mean, anything she wants!how old are u sef? u meet agirl, she does'nt do anything to encourage u and then u go ahead to borrow to meet her needs even when its obvious she's a liar and a user.men, u have to have ur head examined!
why do we keep on creating problems 4 ourselves?and u ask if she loves u.yes she does, she loves u so much, she'll make u go bankrupt.
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by Luckygal99(f): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2009
T Money:

Hello,

About your posting on Nairaland… I will say plainly that she doesn’t love you at all. If someone cares you don’t have to look tru a binoculars. All she wants is money and she is some kinda fake babe. If her parents and rich truly she wont be asking and asking like that, also if she is a good gal she will not be asking and bugging your like for material thing. If she agree to get into the relationship you can be sure that she up to no good. I am not saying that there is no need to spend money to woo a gal, but she doesn’t have to ask for it, do it at your own discretion.

So my simple advice, forget this gal she is just a jerk! There are lots of good, pretty babes out there. No matter how ugly you are, gal are smart to know your truly cares about them and a good gal will not squiz your neck to get matter thing. Her father in the USA should provide for her!

juwonlo:

u know what, just take a loan and buy her a car, a house, a new wardrobe,a trip abroad, i mean, anything she wants!how old are u sef? u meet agirl, she does'nt do anything to encourage u and then u go ahead to borrow to meet her needs even when its obvious she's a liar and a user.men, u have to have ur head examined!
why do we keep on creating problems 4 ourselves?and u ask if she loves u.yes s
he does, she loves u so much, she'll make u go bankrupt.

Spot on. Wake up. Forget about the gold digger & finish ur studies first. She is not worth ruining your life over.
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by Dvampire(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2009
the girl does not love u plain & simple. better drop her faster than u drop a hot bowl of lumpy pap.
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by borie4u(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
i neva know some guys are this blind.i mean really blind and gullible.i really dont give a da*m if u even more beautiful dan rhinana if u playing wiv my @.guy my candid advice.fashi dis gal cos u only been played by her.she doesnt need u but as family support or as a customer care.my tot actually
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by Roseey0(f): 6:04am On Jul 28, 2012
Sharp wise gal,she dön catch mugu 20...i bet u catch the advsc inbetw
Re: Plz Advise Me On What To Do? Does She Loves Me? by seedord247(m): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2012
Broooo. . . keep paying, one day u will definitely reap what u sow. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Women? / Someone Help: ! / She Forgot My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.