Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Funny Love Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Funny Love Story (959 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Love Story by exoticchine(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
First of All ............ Introduction.

Pls wonderful friends and Enemies (if i have any) the story am about to write is based on Love and some funny facts, 62% of this story is true' although some names are not just the really names of the people feature in this story.
Pls guys this is my first time of writting a story for the public for consumption.
There is every tendency that i may make some errors, pls guys i will be very happy if there errors are corrected when commenting.
I will also try all my best to make sure i update frequently.

God bless
Re: My Funny Love Story by exoticchine(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2013
It was not a very good morning, because the first guy i saw immediatly i open my door was not suppose to be the person a man who nid promotion we like to see. Ayin was a guy with different problems and wahala (problem and wahala are they the same tin abeg live am like dat). I dis not even border to greet him. All i needed to do was take my bath and get out of that house. As i was about carrying my bucket, i saw a big rat, quickly i grab my umbrella, as i try to smash this rat with my umbrella, i mistakely hit my bucket and the bucket broke into ashes ( not even pieces). If u are to see dis bucket you wouldnt believe it was umbrella dat destroy the bucket to such extent, you will think it was smash by a bulldozer.
I was very annoyed and i shouted " You see the badluck dis guy give me dis morning"
i manage to take my bath with a smaller bucket "No yawa" i said after cleaning my body with my undersize towel.
Not up to two minutes i start smelling the aroma of a Nose tasted delicious stew. Oh boy it is Amarachi ooooo she don dey fry stew. i quickly on my stove put some water in the kettle, before u close and open ur eyes Eba don set.
straight to Amarachi rum. Abey Amarachi u fit give my small stew make i take chop the eba wey i eat remain yesterday, i said.
she reply; sorry i no get stew oooo. i almost got angry with her saying " why u dey lie na no bi you dey fry stew just na." The reply she gave me almost give me Heart attack, Heart defend, Heart dribble and even hearts Goalkeeping. No bi stew ooo na small jollof rice i dey prepared for me and my boy friends! she said.
i shouted"i don die wetin i go take make this eba wey i make na ehy?" she pity me and she gave my her last oil and said go try use this one make sometin for ur eba.
i carried the oil inside turned inside a plate carried my eba and start downloading the eba and Oil and soup. Without been told i already know it was going to bi a bad day.
I dress up carried my bag and grab a toothpick direct to my mouth as part of the fashion. Yes guyman do set to make wave. I said. Suddenly i heard a knock on my door. who bi dat i said. Abey na Amarachi see i need my oil back i wan use am.
Re: My Funny Love Story by exoticchine(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2013
I know u guys will be thinking where did this guy get the soup he use for his eba. i will tell u. the name of the soup it yet to be disclose by the creator. dat is me. the soup is made up of oil and salt only. So u will understand the kind of soup am talking about. The useless girl who want her oil back just miss road because he ask the wrong guy for the oil dat is already digesting wit hot eba. As i open the gate of my hostel to zoom out i smell a wonderful cent of perfume. dont by surprise about my smelling ability. it waasnt my fault to survive in badooo hostel u must have the ability or develop the ability to smell. As i lift my head to know who on dat sweet sweet i saw an angel, this girl is tooo sweet' wit the confam amount of barca and manchester united. Suddenly a heard a voice calling my name ohh... ello is not my name. but for dat moment i though it was my name. she said am loooking for amara ohhhh u mean amarachi.. i said. she smile and nod her sweet head. and i told her Amarachi is my friend not only my friend but also a sister in the same hostel dat is the hostel over the i pointed at my hostel. she offer my a handshae and i shoke hr. It was den i discovered dat i dis not wear my belt because my brother in the lord was already standing because of handshake. i ignore the brother and quickly evaporate before the beautiful dansel discover the shit.
As i was bouncing like blader football i heard the voice of the lord ( did i say the say Lord i though so) I turn and saw a guy a very hugh bro and i heard the voice again asking where is ur walet. i was thinking twice and i recieve a touch from the lord, the slap sounded like the thunder in the sky, immediately i started hearing many angels calling my name. i gentle gave him the wallet. As he was going i called him back(u will be thinking for wat?) i called him to remind him dat he forget to collect my fone wit my wristwatch........

(1) (Reply)

Proudly African! By Jean Abbey / The Summer Tales Of Ed Combs (my New Book) / Penastory: Chronicles Of A Government Hooker - Episode 2 (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.