Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Much Have You Lost Trading Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Have You Lost Trading Forex (616 Views)

$50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! / What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? / Start Trading Forex With Free $1000 Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Have You Lost Trading Forex by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 22, 2013
For me a guy thought me how to trade around 2010 for 10k,after which it gave him $100 to trade for me since he had all the needed experience but to my surprise the lost the money... I also deposited $100 to trade my self but lost it..... Wow I got angry and also deposited $10 and grew it up to $240 but lost it
. Since then I decided not to ever go into such business again
I have heard people lost thousands of $$ but I can't believe they still put more money into it......
How much have you lost soo far cos from my own understanding it's a loss loss thing
Re: How Much Have You Lost Trading Forex by delln(m): 5:31am On Jul 22, 2013
It is not all about the money lost, rather lessons learnt and experience gained! For every success achieved in any field of endeavor or business, there are always seasons of lose. But once you persist and redirect your focus, map out your strategies well, then you will succeed more than expected! In every business you venture into, you must lose some in other to gain more... That is the first lesson for those who are wise. The greatest undoing will be if one does not learn from the losses!!!
Re: How Much Have You Lost Trading Forex by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2013
Good.. I have heard a lot of people saying when u lose u gain the needed experience to trade well on subsequent trades but my question is how many times must you lose or lose Ur capital before u gain the needed experienc undecidede and make it in this business

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Digital Flex Printing Machine In Lagos / Real Seller Needed To Supply 100,000mt Of Pms Ttt / RENT A Professional Recording Production Studio In ABUJA N15K per Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.