Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters (31981 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by jmaine: 11:29am On Jul 22, 2013
The utter uselessness of Sahara Junky Reporters laid bare to all.

Anyone who believes this trash is also unreasonably mentally impaired
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by scientology(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2013
it dosent make sence....but if we can knack maze ontop ourselves then the whole country is a big joke...
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by moodswing(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2013
This is what freedom of press has caused.

Sahara Reporters has become the local version of Aljazeera.

Too many lies, malicious sentiments and negative propaganda..

That's site should be DDosed for good.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by donbenard(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2013
this tb joshua of a prophet na wao gradually going beyond the crest the funy tin his prophecies may come to pass i will never believe wen a prophet leave the things of GOD and predict football matches politics and other tin not relating to the growth of our faith then most certainly there is sometin questionable about him i simply put it as the bible say men will rise do wonders perform miracles to deceive the elect am not trying to undermine any prophet but see tins for yourselves adolebenard123@gmail.com
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2013
Babzilla: This brother dey on point SO THIS TB GUY
IS LIKE SOME 21ST CENTURY BABALAWO
U KNOW HOW THE KINGS OF OLD HAD SOME
MAGICIAN OR PRIEST WHO DICTATED EVERYTHING
THE KING DID
THEY WERE THE REAL KINGS COS
THE KING WAS JUST THE
SYMBOL OF AUTHORITY. BRAINLESS, SPINELESS
WALKING PUPPET.
WHATEVER. NIGERIANS VOTED AND VOTED
'WISELY' THEY DID. WHAT CAN I SAY
ID SAY 'BLAMING THE KING OF FOOLS
SHOULDNT DRAW ONE'S ATTENTION FROM THE
VAST CONFEDERACY OF FOOLS WHO CROWNED HIM THEIR KING....
AND WOULD DO SO AGAIN COME 2K15'
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by elampiro(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Most Sahara reporters stories always end up to be true. They reported Patience Jonathan illness first even when Reuben Abati was stating the opposite. They released the picture of under pant bomber, Mutalab even before CNN and all world media. Sahara reporters were breaking all the bombings across Northern Nigeria first. Most feeble and gullible Nigerians carried away by prophets, daddies, pastors, etc won't wait to cross check the authenticity of the story before they comment. Let's wait for the government to defend itself in this case.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Omexonomy: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2013
Fuadx1: It seem some commentators in nairaland are being paid to project the image of GEJ as they can't see anything wrong with him.
id.i.ota continue telling lies.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Okeikpu(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2013
We re in deep mess sad
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by sureway1(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2013
If you believe this story...
then you go believe say OBJ is from ltaly..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by jmaine: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2013
Okeikpu: We re in deep mess sad

No, you are in a deep mess for believing this nonsense . . . .
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by seye15627(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2013
israel007: TBJ would never do that without expressly hearing from God. If he did it, I MUST be God's direction. And if God has said it, that settles it!
Then is it compulsory to run for 2nd term? Na by force
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Okeikpu(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2013
bcomputer101: This is one of the SATANIC thread by is agents to destroy the church of God...

I don't believe this make up story...

God will continue to bless TB Joshua.
No dey put mouth on the matter wey pass u.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by scientology(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2013
elampiro: Most Sahara reporters stories always end up to be true. They reported [size=16pt]Patiece Jonathan[/size] illness first even when Reuben Abati was stating the opposite. They release the picture of under pant bomber, Mutalab even before CNN and all world media. Sahara reporters were breaking all the bombings across Northern Nigeria first. Most feeble and gullible Nigerians carried away by prophets, daddies, pastors, etc won't wait to cross check the authenticity of the story before they comment. Let's wait for the government to defend itself in this case.
Whos dat undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by yetunsbay(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2013
Austine.E:
sahara reporters and their usual tales by moonlight!!!....waiting for some gullible nairalanders to come and celebrate this nonsense hearsay.
no 1 even knw whether it is true bt cn u jst hep confirm all d aforemention names
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by goshencity: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2013
tocineworld:

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/pastor-tb-joshua-revealed-man-behind-al-mustaphas-release-massaging-president-jonathan%E2%80%99s-2
Another lair, what the reporter is trying to pass across is that, a northern Muslim refuse to collect bribe, then a northern Muslim fourth wife who was probably a christian formerly from Anambra state now collected the bribe. Let me warn All the Hypocrite in this country that always wish for crises b/w the christian and Muslim should know that one day the anger of God will surely come upon them because we are seriously praying...
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2013
Devils peddling false tales just to attract people to their sites. Buch of deluded ingrates and gossip mongers

I despise any tales from sahara desert abi na reporters.. Rubbish!!
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by HOTWATER(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2013
Jona , you have suffered in the hands of Saharareporters . you will take you bath one day , they will say it is in preparation to 2015 . kpele presido

thanks
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by bigpastor(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
israel007: TBJ would never do that without expressly hearing from God. If he did it, I MUST be God's direction. And if God has said it, that settles it!
God is a just God and won't cover sin. That man should not just go free just like that
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by scribble: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Al-mustapha left jail and went directly to see Joshua. Then Tribune reported that northern politicians were scared now al-mustapha is out because he knows their secret.

Saharareporters is the saviour of this country. They reveal wwhat even punch and vanguard are afraid to disclose.

9.9 out of 10 times they are always right. Forget what the reputation management GEJites on Nairaland will deceive u into believing.

I only wonder why that great man of God cannot help the Dame with her shepopotamus issues.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by onyeguy: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
American people don talk am yesterday but some of you guys miss understand their vision against Nigeria future. Hmm anyway hope to witness th out come result of 2015 election lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Only a fool will not believe that the said judgment was only a mere reading of already ordered plan.Whichever way,something tells me that both the prophet and his follower shall be disgraced .

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Mogenerous(f): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=592113614172883&ref=stream&_rdr help like this page plssss.... #AllDataUsersDemandFairness.... Its time to fight for our right and tell those network operators that enough is enough... The extortion is enough... We want to get value for what we pay for... We want better internet data plans
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Afrok(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Okay i don hear. We are in 2013 but he is listening to something dt will hapen in 2015 wen he hasn't carry out all his objectives set out as d president in dis year 2013, it pains me because dis will not affect d ASUU strike.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Seriousbusiness: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sowore take it easy with this ur Sahara whatever.You were very vibrant during ur days in unilag as the president if SUG,despite the fact they frat boys injected u with lead acid.Pls mind what you post and do thoroughl investigation before publishing trash.I like you but your news These days re becoming derogatory .A word is enough.Ride on pastor T.B Joshua.May God bless u Sir!!!
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by thaoriginator: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
king arizona: Hmmm...na wa o #2face voice# u never see anything!!smiley
#in 2face voice# I don't want to be talking lykka preacher at all, I don't want to dey do like say I sabi pass all!smileysmileysmiley
I know say no be everybody sabi play ball
But arise o compatriots if Nigeria calls

Jonathan will lose shamefully! Bookmark my words.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Papisho(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]Jonathan: A Dictator In Disguise! sad[/size]
[color=#550000][/color] indeed
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by thaoriginator: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
scribble: Al-mustapha left jail and went directly to see Joshua. Then Tribune reported that northern politicians were scared now al-mustapha is out because he knows their secret.

Saharareporters is the saviour of this country. They reveal wwhat even punch and vanguard are afraid to disclose.

9.9 out of 10 times they are always right. Forget what the reputation management GEJites on Nairaland will deceive u into believing.

I only wonder why that great man of God cannot help the Dame with her shepopotamus issues.
They (GEJians) want us to believe otherwise but they've missed. SR are always on point! GEJ is a coward asz president!
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by bishopjoe02(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
ur foolish is just above d roof, u nid help, u r a walking dead, from ur post, it seem both your body and soul is doom
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by paschalomenihu: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN NIGERIA, MY PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY IS WHY IS IT THAT EVIL ALWAYS RULE OVER GOOD DEED'S.OUR SO CALL LEADERS HAS NO PLAN FOR ITS FUTURE GENERATION.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Emmanuel602(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
eealed-man-behind-al-mustaphas-release-massaging-president-jonathan%E2%80%99s-2
[/quote]
CRAP
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by yetunsbay(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Austine.E:
sahara reporters and their usual tales by moonlight!!!....waiting for some gullible nairalanders to come and celebrate this nonsense hearsay.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Mccullum: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
every strategies he may formulates to become president for the second term will be determine by his destiny, if it against him it can't work. Any way that's advantages & disadvantages of democracy by manupulation of things all in the name of wining election. Obama signed marriage of same sex into law due to he want to win 2nd term election. Surely God will judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon / I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.