Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters (31980 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by andyanders: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
israel007: TBJ would never do that without expressly hearing from God. If he did it, I MUST be God's direction. And if God has said it, that settles it!

You said the truth. When a True Prophet of God speaks, it must come to past. If actually prophet T.B Joshua is involved, then God is involved. But if he was quoted out of points, then the sahara reporters must correct their post because never quote out of context.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Godsproxy: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Buy thousands of ebooks from keneth hagin,copeland,jack welch,richard branson,john maxwell etc. @ a very cheap price.call 08032068198
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Siraleeyu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
israel007: TBJ would never do that without expressly hearing from God. If he did it, I MUST be God's direction. And if God has said it, that settles it!
meaning he is God sent prophet...go get a brain dude

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Tofax: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporter where you're threading is quite dangerous,you can continue to undermine & write all the negative things about your country from your base in the USA, but definitely not against the Prophet of the Most High God (TB Joshua).All your source doesn't have name? Stop writing things out of your imagination.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by theunusualmoon(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Gone are the days every rumour has an iota of truth.In the face of politics,greed and need for attention,people would write and say a lot of unthinkable stuffs. If his release was facilitated by aso rock then why is Lagos state quiet?
Except,of course,if both parties are working in tandem to pacify the north.......as in 2015

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by PStacks(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nawa oooo!
Notin we no go hear for this country ooo!

Christainity and Islam is not our original culture in this Country..

B4 Islam and Christainity, Nigerian had her Norms and Values..

Christainity and Islam invaded our land and we would kill ourselves because of Religion..

As for me, I'm always very careful to talk about Religion. To talk against a Man of God TB joshua is not my Business

To talk against Islam or supporting Islam is not my business, as Senator Yerima had his own points too except if we are too blind to see where he his coming from..

My stand is that Religious Issues are very serious issues and can cause Chaos..

I hav wittness Riligious Crisis when I was in Federal Government College Kaduna..

Christainity is not Nigeria but Imported into this country!
Islam is not Nigeria but imported into this country..

Everybody is talking about the Problems but nobody seems to be talking about the Solutions..

In my little knowledge, I think Islam and Xtainity should be Abolished in Nigeria.. So that no one would say Islamic laws must superceed xtain laws.

Nigeria can not..
I Repeat! Nigeria cannot survive a Religious war..

This thing called Religion is Eating us like Cancer by the day and we would die from it..

Religion has no cure.. Xtains would be angry at Muslems and muslems would be angry at xtains till thy kingdom come..

Religion is the wrongest thing that happened to humanity..
It is always going to be attack and counter-attack.. No end...

In Football, Racism still exists but FIFA is doing everything to fight Racism to a Stand still,

Black and White players play on the same field and are govern by the same rules.. U don't say because Rooney is white and he does an Hand-ball, u say an hand ball is not foul for a white man but it is foul to a black man..

Racism is one of man's oldest problems, it still exist and people fight it daily..

Nelson Mandela went to jail for this struggle..

What I'm saying is that Black and white players, plays football 2geda on the same pitch governed by the same rules..

Until Xtains and Muslims are governed by one Law, Religion would finish us...

This is Mark Twain..

The easy confidence to which I know another man's religion is folly, teaches me to suspect that my own is also.

Mark Twain..

In the Bible, King Solomon had over 1000 wives, are you telling me that he had sex with all of them? Or he wouldn't be able to wait till a girl is 18 B4 having sex with her?

There is notin wrong if a wealthy Man thinks to take a 9 year old for a wife and decides to feed her, accomodate her, educate her and take her off the streets, and its islamic, what is wrong is that, how do other people interprete Child-bride, people see it as u marry a child and give her sex immediately but Senator Yerima is of the view that, u take a girl off the street and cater for her and give her a life and when the Time is right, you seek her consent for Consumation, in my opinion, I don't c anything wrong in that and Islam supports it,

Nao xtainity doesn't even want to have any reason to think of Child-bride and I totally support it..

It seems to suggest to me that its an Issue of UNDERSTANDING..

My People Perish for lack of Knowledge.
My People Perish for Lack of Understanding.

In a Situation where xtains and Muslims can not understand themselves, Xtains and Muslims would both Perish from Lack of understanding themselves..

If we can understand ourselves outside Religion.
And if we cannot Understand ourselves with Religion, then why does Religion have to Stay..

I am not Against Yerima, I am not Against TB joshua. I am against Religion..

Religion has caused Harm,
Religion has caused Havock
Religion has caused Hatred
Religion has caused Bitterness
Religion has casued Killings..

People are Religious but People are not Godly.

Religion is an Evil worse than Racism..

We as Nigerians and being the most Populous Black Nation in the world can Abolish Religion and Teach the World.. The world doesn't always have to teach us..

Islam came from the North and xtainity came thru the south.. Are u saying if u are a southerner and a xtain, if nature had by choice made u a northerner, are u saying u would hav been a muslim or vice-versa?

No.
Nigeria knew peace B4 Religion came to share us into Muslim and xtains..

If Religion can tear the Senate apart by Northern senators going with religion to suport child-bride.. Was child bride the case here or was it religion.. Its dicey..

If Religion can tear our Senate Apart in one split second, then Religion would tear Nigeria down and as it stands, Religion would pull mankind to her knees.

I am not A Christian
I am not A Muslim
I am A Nigerian...

Say no to Religion.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by favouronum: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
prophet tb joshua is a true prophet of God and will not be involved in any thing that God has not instructed him.......And that is if he is even aware of any of all that is going on here
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by MAYOWAAK: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Femi Falana, Odinkalu, Debunk saharareporters Bribery Story in Al-Mustapha Judgment

Nigerians woke up this morning to an accusation on the notorious gossip site, saharareporters.com, to the effect that the Jonathan administration had procured the judgment that set former Chief Security Officer to Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapaha, free via a $2 million bribe to the presiding judge, Justice Amina Augie. Not done with this allegation, saharareports alleged that the Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission, Professor Chidi Anselm Odinkalu, wrote the judgment. All this was done by President Jonathan in order to pave the way for his 2015 reelection which according to the site was going to be impossible if Al-Mustapha remained in jail per a prophesy from renowned seer, T.B. Joshua.

Saharareporters did not provide any evidence to back up its claims beyond stating that it got the information from an unnamed ‘source’!

However, NaijaPundit’s investigations have established that the saharareporters story is untrue and malicious. We have seen documents from both Chidi Anselm Odinkalu and Femi Falana which indicate that the story is a pack of lies.

Femi Falana revealed that rather than bribery as alleged by saharareporters.com, the Al-Mustapaha case was lost "due to shoddy investigation and procedural irresponsibility". It is instructive that the prosecution of the case was handled by the Lagos State ministry of Justice which is controlled by the Action Congress of Nigeria and not the Federal Ministry of Justice which is controlled by the ruling Peoples Democratic Party.

NaijaPundit exclusively brings you two emails from both Professor Odinkalu and renowned Human Rights Activist and foremost lawyer, Femi Falana (a known critic of the Jonathan administration) which put the lie to the saharareporters story;

The email below is from Femi Falana;

> From: falana*****yahoo.com
> Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:33:07 +0000
>
> Dear Carol,
>
> In a commendable manner, efforts were made by some of our colleagues to comment on the judgment of the Court of Appeal through this medium. I think that was last week.
>
> That should have continued instead of descending to the scandalous level of impugning the integrity of judges and lawyers over a case that was painfully lost due to shoddy investigation and procedural irresponsibility. For instance, why was Sergeant Rogers Jabila not turned into a hostile witness by the prosecution when he began to retract his copious confessional statements?
>
> Although there are disagreeable aspects of the judgment which have been highlighted in this medium it is difficult to dismiss the reasoning and conclusion of the Court of Appeal on the acquittal of Major Hamza Al-Mustapha and Alhaji Lateef Shofolahan.
>
> In another clime the legal profession would have wished to find out why the cases of those who were charged with the brutal assassination of Pa Alfred Rewane, Chief Bola Ige, Mrs Kudirat Abiola et al were all discharged and acquitted. Most of the on-going cases of murder involving rich suspects are bound to end the same way. It is a neo-colonial State that is on the verge of total collapse. The ruling class is just pretending to run a modern State.
> It is a banana republic.
>
> There are no measures in place to equip the investigation departments of the police or improve the skills of prosecutors. Witnesses are not protected by the system. Hence it is easy for defendants who are rich to bribe or scare potential witnesses from testifying for the prosecution.
>
> In the 2013 federal budget the sum of N300 bn was earmarked for the police. Out of that sum N293 bn goes for recurrent expenditure while the remaining N7 bn will service 10,515 police stations and posts, police colleges,laboratories etc as well as corruption. Where is the fund for investigation? It is collected from complainants or suspects or from both. At the end of the day reports of investigation are tailored in favour of the highest bidders. Such dubious reports are then forwarded to the office of the DPP for legal advice and possible prosecution!
>
> FF
>
>
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

The email below is from Professor Chidi Anselm Odinkalu;

> From: ch******@hotmail.com

> Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:15:24 +0000
> Subject: Re: [OurCountryNigeria] The Scheme That Freed Al-Mustapha - SR
>
> IBK,
>
> Let me try and understand you. It is ok to accuse judges of taking bribes but not ok to read their judgments in order to be informed about what we're talking about;
>
> it is ok to believe allegations circulated by a web-based publication but a judgment is "inauthentic";
>
> it is ok for the ICTR to share its judgments by e-mail but only those that wish to "destroy Nigeria" can do that here. What else?
>
> IBK, my bother, no vex, joo: how many CTCs of judgments did you process in the ICTR? How many have you processed in England? Why is what is good for the climes in which you practice bad for us? White people can do it but if blacks do it it must be because we're corrupt? If a white person said that to me, I'd have dumped on them. But...
>
> Well, I circulated the judgment of the Kenyan Supreme Court on the elections the day it was given. No one said I shared money with any of the judges or parties nor asked about CTC - and by the way I have Long standing personal relationships with all the parties in the Kenyan case and all but one of the judges in the case. I shared the judgments of the South African Courts on Silk from High Court to the Supreme Court of Appeals, no on asked bothered to allege they were inauthentic. I could go on: What does consistency matter to us?
>
> Chidi.
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
>
> -----Original Message

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/femi-falana-odinkalu-debunk-saharareporters-bribery-story-in-al-mustapha-judgment
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by LBT: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
I don't believe this story because it doesn't add up; how are they going to bring Ibori back after he had been convicted in the UK? How will TBJ tell GEJ to release Musta with all the controversies it will generate! If this story is true, political activist and governments outside Nigeria would have protested one way or the other.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Longeria(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Do you also agree that I'm on top of your mother right now?
Since you can believe anything because Jonathan‘s name attached to it

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Amanwulu1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Brimmie: [size=20]Jonathan: A Dictator In Disguise! sad[/size]
I don't xpect those who call GEJ retardeen, clueless, boi boi presido to belive dis unles he's bcome their comando. Btw I dont belive d story.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by BrightCar: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
WHOEVER DRAFTED THIS REPORT IS A CHEAP BLACKMAILER, PLEASE, TELL IT TO YOUR ANCESTORS. FOOL!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Didi8: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
I have stopped reading Saharareporters long ago. They are unserious people.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by mkpakana1: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Story story story,where you there or is it wat u think, Sahara reporters sef
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by gedtalks(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
@OP....I pity you and your ''sahara reporters'' . What a shame that you who is an easterner or westerner or southerner even reads a report from core northern (boko-haram) newsmedia.

If you are from the west,or east or south and u read articles from sahara reporters ask yourself this question: do you think that a Northerner would even read anything edited by easterners at all .... Are you not a fool to be used by northers (sahara people) as tissue paper for their poo hole
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Amondayweh: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
People are still followin this man' you ppl sud stop calln him man of God,he has done so many tns wrong whc must of u dont knw. Na devil agent una dey c so o.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Xplodes2700(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
who be this?
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Makweembo: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
TB Joshua has responded-o

http://www.facebook.com/tbjministries

This is an official statement from Prophet T.B. Joshua. My attention has been drawn to an online article headlined ‘Pastor T.B. Joshua Revealed As Man Behind Al-Mustapha’s Release’ written by Sahara Reporters.

This article is from the enemy. They should not drag me into the issue of politics. If I was ever to go to Aso Rock, I would go publicly. I have already told you how I met Al-Mustapha. Don’t put words in my mouth. I explained that I got to know him many years ago when a petition was addressed to General Bamaiyi who was the then Chairman of the NDLEA. I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication.

From there, I was taken to see the president where I met Mustapha. I was able to reveal to them who I am by telling them what was to come as a prophet. I told him that he would spend several years in prison and would be finally released which no one else had ever told him. That is why you saw him coming here as his first port of call. Where there is no vision, people perish.

It is therefore very malicious for Sahara Reporters to attach any political meanings to Al-Mustapha’s visit. At no time did I tell President Jonathan that his political fortune rested with setting Al-Mustapha free, neither did I ever suggest that Chief James Ibori, former Delta State Governor be brought back to Nigeria to assist the president in the 2015 presidential election.

Count me out of the politics of hatred.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by gedtalks(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Amondayweh: People are still followin this man' you ppl sud stop calln him man of God,he has done so many tns wrong whc must of u dont knw. Na devil agent una dey c so o.

my guy be sure of what you want to say before you speak. Especially with regards to spiritual things lest you bring curses upon yourself. If you are wise you will listen to me. Many people who had ealier spoken like you have seen the wrath of God. If I were you I will watch his programs (Emmanuel T.V) more often and ''see for myself'' instead of staying afar and talking about what you know NOTHING about.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by tfolamy: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
COUNT ME OUT OF THE POLITICS OF HATRED
This is an official statement from Prophet T.B. Joshua. My attention has been drawn to an online article headlined ‘Pastor T.B. Joshua Revealed As Man Behind Al-Mustapha’s Release’ written by Sahara Reporters.

This article is from the enemy. They should not drag me into the issue of politics. If I was ever to go to Aso Rock, I would go publicly. I have already told you how I met Al-Mustapha. Don’t put words in my mouth. I explained that I got to know him many years ago when a petition was addressed to General Bamaiyi who was the then Chairman of the NDLEA. I spent nine days with them for investigation and they found the whole thing to be a fabrication.

From there, I was taken to see the president where I met Mustapha. I was able to reveal to them who I am by telling them what was to come as a prophet. I told him that he would spend several years in prison and would be finally released which no one else had ever told him. That is why you saw him coming here as his first port of call. Where there is no vision, people perish.

It is therefore very malicious for Sahara Reporters to attach any political meanings to Al-Mustapha’s visit. At no time did I tell President Jonathan that his political fortune rested with setting Al-Mustapha free, neither did I ever suggest that Chief James Ibori, former Delta State Governor be brought back to Nigeria to assist the president in the 2015 presidential election.

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by hisableplc(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
P.Stacks:
Nawa oooo!

Christainity and Islam invaded our land and we would kill ourselves because of Religion..

As for me, I'm always very careful to talk about Religion. To talk against a Man of God TB joshua is not my Business

To talk against Islam or supporting Islam is not my business, as Senator Yerima had his own points too except if we are too blind to see where he his coming from..

I hav wittness Riligious Crisis when I was in Federal Government College Kaduna..

Everybody is talking about the Problems but nobody seems to be talking about the Solutions..

In my little knowledge, I think Islam and Xtainity should be Abolished in Nigeria.. So that no one would say Islamic laws must superceed xtain laws.

Nigeria can not..

This thing called Religion is Eating us like Cancer by the day and we would die from it..

Religion has no cure.. Xtains would be angry at Muslems and muslems would be angry at xtains till thy kingdom come..

In Football, Racism still exists but FIFA is doing everything to fight Racism to a Stand still,

Black and White players play on the same field and are govern by the same rules.. U don't say because Rooney is white and he does an Hand-ball, u say an hand ball is not foul for a white man but it is foul to a black man..

Racism is one of man's oldest problems, it still exist and people fight it daily..

What I'm saying is that Black and white players, plays football 2geda on the same pitch governed by the same rules..

This is Mark Twain..

The easy confidence to which I know another man's religion is folly, teaches me to suspect that my own is also.

Mark Twain..

In the Bible, King Solomon had over 1000 wives, are you telling me that he had sex with all of them? Or he wouldn't be able to wait till a girl is 18 B4 having sex with her?

There is notin wrong if a wealthy Man thinks to take a 9 year old for a wife and decides to feed her, accomodate her, educate her and take her off the streets, and its islamic, what is wrong is that, how do other people interprete Child-bride, people see it as u marry a child and give her sex immediately but Senator Yerima is of the view that, u take a girl off the street and cater for her and give her a life and when the Time is right, you seek her consent for Consumation, in my opinion, I don't c anything wrong in that and Islam supports it,

Nao xtainity doesn't even want to have any reason to think of Child-bride and I totally support it..

In a Situation where xtains and Muslims can not understand themselves, Xtains and Muslims would both Perish from Lack of understanding themselves..

And if we cannot Understand ourselves with Religion, then why does Religion have to Stay..

We as Nigerians and being the most Populous Black Nation in the world can Abolish Religion and Teach the World.. The world doesn't always have to teach us..

Islam came from the North and xtainity came thru the south.. Are u saying if u are a southerner and a xtain, if nature had by choice made u a northerner, are u saying u would hav been a muslim or vice-versa?

No.

If Religion can tear the Senate apart by Northern senators going with religion to suport child-bride.. Was child bride the case here or was it religion.. Its dicey..

If Religion can tear our Senate Apart in one split second, then Religion would tear Nigeria down and as it stands, Religion would pull mankind to her knees.

I am not A Christian
I am not A Muslim
I am A Nigerian...

Say no to Religion.

May be u lack some understanding too....that Christianity is not a religion but lifestyle u people made it a religion so who is the problem here Christianity? or those who made it a religion? Islam, which i really dont know much about i see them as humans that i ought to relate with and impact my godly acts into so if we can only actually have understanding i think this world can be better place no one should enforce lifestyle but encourage and enlighten those in the dark shining ur light in their path JESUS the way the Truth And Life.....
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by pscott(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
If al-mustapha's aquintal and the prison swap or releasing of james ibori prison will make jonahtan to win the 2015 presidential election,then so be it cos All that matters to me, is dat jonahtan wins a 2015 presidential election.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by kelch(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
COUNT ME OUT OF THE POLITICS OF HATRED – TB Joshua
by thetbjoshuafanclub

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by gerald09(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Austine.E:
sahara reporters and their usual tales by moonlight!!!....waiting for some gullible nairalanders to come and celebrate this nonsense hearsay.
U just read my tots I lost interest in d "Northern Muslim" and "Anambra" side of it. Obviously dis low life writer is just a typical bigot and d worst of it is NL actually put dis on front page. Sad, very sad.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by gerald09(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
P.Stacks:
Nawa oooo!

Nigeria can not..

This is Mark Twain..

Mark Twain..

No.

I am not A Christian
I am not A Muslim
I am A Nigerian...

Say no to Religion.
The problem with these religious set of Nigerians, is dat dey don't really understand what they practice. I had a friend of mine who was trying to "evangelise" to me, he didn't even know Jesus Christ wasn't a christian. How do I listen to some1 dat don't know about d religion he is preach, only when they need money dat when u see a Nigerian praying rubbish and casting out demon when its obvious he is a lazy SOB. I don't fink a religion battle is coming anytime soon If I know my fellow Nigerians Money triumphs religion anytime. Nigerians don't love God they love religion n hate themselves.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by tical(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tales by Moonlight things... grin grin grin grin grin
Sahara reporters, I bow 4 una tori sha...una no just dey FEAR GOD at all undecided
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by tical(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
kelch:

COUNT ME OUT OF THE POLITICS OF HATRED – TB Joshua
by thetbjoshuafanclub

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by enomakos(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
another amebo story
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Feedmemore(f): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bunkum!
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Roon9(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
This poster is a goat. Hw cn u just entangle names 2 bullshit all because u wan2 make front page. Wen any1 4rm ur lineage evr bcoms famous, better put Notorious.....may ppo rise to falsely blaspheme dem. Animal angry
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by addicted268(f): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
seunfly: So we should be expecting another prisoners swap involving Ibori followed by state pardon in few month time, huumm! that is why i love sahara reporter, when they say something impossible some element will come and brand them liars only for u to see it possible after some months. Just like Yaradua's death, pej sickness and 5 to become majority in rivers.

Does this therefore mean that Sahara reporters IS TO the masses,what TB Joshua IS TO the Govt/Presidency? tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon / Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.