Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid (28345 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by joeace2020(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Noelle01:
1st page kor...:/

Front page, 1st page all join abi u wan mk i resurrect my evil tendencies of dat year
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Freedani(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Smokin diff kind of leaves to get high.i do grind and snuff them also grin grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Raymonbell(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
I don laff tire....see many bado

i be gambling champion,name that type of gambling
1.football
2.rubber
3.throwing slippers
4.whot
5.joker
6.dice
just to mention few
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
I stole my mums money to buy goody goody that was when i was young sha o
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by rodeo0070(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Did several stuffs that I'm not even proud of doing. Some of which still haunts me...

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by 190: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
i once planted devil beans in the school bus while i was in primary 3

cos they seniors would never let me seat down so i planted it on all the seats from the middle of the bus all the way to the back seats where them seniors always seated!

did that during the break when they were off playing soccer and placed the beans carefully inside cellophene bag to school
the stampede eventually happened with the seniors and teachers bathing with sharp sand right on the middle of the school roads to the crowd of parents and students watching,

i suffered as well cos the bean spread through the air right all the way to the front where i was standing, mine was minor doe cos some students even used broken bottles to scratch

Then i once took a girl i was asking out while i was in ss3 and tried getting down with her, she refused so i simply ordered drinks worth about 7,000Naira and after we both had cosumed it, i took permission to go pee or something and escaped, the girl was almost beaten to death . . she cursed me via sms for good 1month without me responding

God forgive my sins cos i too bad and i still am embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
I stole my mums money to buy goody goody.that was when i was young...!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Freedani(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
cheesycheesy.when be una post ume na?
Youngzedd:

Garricover rather.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by 190: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
CY09:

Had a beef with a classmate, i waited patiently till end of term...Filled his school bag with sand and ash. The guy no know till beginning of new term. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by purpinkx(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
fatgirl: nailed lizards to the cross and stabbed them on the left side
hahahahahahahahahaha

no wonder peak says " it's in you "

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by MrBenSun: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Emmyk: Oh, Also, I was and I'm a 'max man'... My stones hit target, no matter how far you are, broke few skulls sha. cheesycheesy

sorry oh bros...but are you a leftee?
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by joeace2020(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
190: i once planted devil beans in the school bus while i was in primary 3

cos they seniors would never let me seat down so i planted it on all the seats from the middle of the bus all the way to the back seats where them seniors always seated!

did that during the break when they were off playing soccer and placed the beans carefully inside cellophene bag to school
the stampede eventually happened with the seniors and teachers bathing with sharp sand right on the middle of the school roads to the crowd of parents and students watching,

i suffered as well cos the bean spread through the air right all the way to the front where i was standing, mine was minor doe cos some students even used broken bottles to scratch

Then i once took a girl i was asking out while i was in ss3 and tried getting down with her, she refused so i simply ordered drinks worth about 7,000Naira and after we both had cosumed it, i took permission to go pee or something and escaped, the girl was almost beaten to death . . she cursed me via sms for good 1month without me responding

Egbon mi i tuale
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by lepasharon(f): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
190: i once planted devil beans in the school bus while i was in primary 3

Bad bad bad..and whats devil beans?
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Freedani(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Guy i be ur uncle for that side.my mom nearlly developed HBP because of my gravity of gamblin.but thank God she is pround of me now
Raymonbell: I don laff tire....see many bado

i be gambling champion,name that type of gambling
1.football
2.rubber
3.throwing slippers
4.whot
5.joker
6.dice
just to mention few
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by bebechuks: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
joeace2020: i once spat and farted in my brothers food
i once put cockroach in the soup meant for the house
i once burst dads tire so we wouldnt go to school and i succeded.
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you
OMG you are funny, kia wicked pikin!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by MrBenSun: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
apart from stealing mum's cash to play ps2....i dnt think i really did badt things...was always scared of karma
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Marhoski(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Funny thread grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by AMAgod(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
caribchic:

Dude that is pretty mean..what made u do that?
Same thing i have in mind, thats so cruel.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by ssiaccenture(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
i once ate my brother food kept in the refrigerator
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
I once urinated in my dad's mug. Each time I remember it, I just ask myself wetin enter me that day undecided
I used razor blade to cut my aunty's sandals.
I once rubbed pepper on my brother's thing when he was sleeping.
Using my offering money to buy candies and ice cream.

Infact, they are many.

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Shaadey: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bit my bro severely coz he ate my food,ah no too bad
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Performed surgery on a rat caught by a mouse trap (the glue one)
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by PrettySpicey(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
joeace2020: i once spat and farted in my brothers food
i once put cockroach in the soup meant for the house
i once burst dads tire so we wouldnt go to school and i succeded.
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you

Damn! You were certainly a menace grin grin grin

I particularly remember using a pen to 'dagger' my little sister on the tummy.
And also standing on the bed and peeing on it, just to prove that I too can pee on the bed.
Not to talk of purposely cutting my hand to avoid farm work grin the good old days
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by DankemzI(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
*At 8 years i was stealing school sandals,shorts, n school bag while u're playing soccer during break time. *i stole a lunchbox, ate half of it's content then mix the rest with ma poo(de boy bin de form ajebo with rice n chicken 4 ma gal)de box sick 2weeks
*Urinated in my neighbors food while he was bathing
*Urinated in my father's tea for flogging me.
*Gave a compound kid expired Ranferon.12 two bottles he slept 2 days
*Always used ma sisters pant 2 clean ma butt after pooing

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by lepasharon(f): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
nasty^

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by marklanewizbiz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
I would catch insects, fart in a glass cup n cover dem wit it
One time mum md eba 4 me,my twin n my step bro... We all sat to eat n as we were abt to start, nepa struck, dat minute i jst kolobied d price in d eating, d lone piece of meat in d food n ate, when light came by way of gen... D soup b lyk river Mississippi... See beating for d guilty and the innocent dat day
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Borngreater1(f): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Light a match & press it on my younger brother's stomach. God 4give me
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
I stoned by grandma's chicken to death then burnt her chicks alive.. the feeling was awesome.. I'm changed now anyways...
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by godwinony(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by philfearon(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice Thread.........Mine is too numerous to Mention.....But you can enter my Thread to get a glimpse of what i am talking about....I called it "GREAT BAD THINGS"........

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Growing up in the barracks.... Oh my, I was a typical barrack tarzan
There was this stream at the back of the officers quaters where the pikins of other ranks normally pass on their way to army childre school. We normally give a tip to the boys to help us arrange ambush knowing they can beat the hell out of us if we don buy them over and there we rape gals with our tiny pricks.

Thank God am an officer now and i never forget to order our regimental sergeant-major to keep a watch on children going to and fro the army children school in our base, just to atone for my previous sins

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by hok4u(f): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
solidbroda: I smoked Benson and Edges...
Smoked paper
Smoked Mat sticks
Damn!!!
What are you smoking now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. / My Wife Records Our Argument / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.