Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid (28337 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by gen2briz(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Still thinking about the worst i did..
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by lepasharon(f): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: I tortuted animals. Injected lizard with water till they were twice their size.

Tore our cushion with razor, broke our neighbours' window playing ball alone and when kasala burst everyone blamed my brothers. I kept quiet.

I was given biscuits for my siblings n myself, i hid it and ate it all myself.

I always hard broken items with sharp edges in my bag. It tortured my aunt, always cut her fingers. She's making me pay for it now though sad

sounds like what guys will do

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by slimyem: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
chaircover: I can never forget this one . . .

A guest brought a bag of very sharp Ijebu gari for my parents. They weren't in so I took the gari and just put it in my room.

I ate the whole thing little by little without telling my parents. I told my mum years later sha!
lmao
Gaari of all things. cheesy
Reminds me of a cousin who was coming to stay with my family for some days. Her dad bought her two loaves bread to give to the house when she arrives. She ate a loaf and half before she got in cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
I Was a Frotteur!!!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
I smoked Benson and Edges...
Smoked paper
Smoked Mat sticks
Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Henrypraise: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
i remembered falling sick and laying allegation on my class mate in kg2, the dude later got expelled, however, karma caught up wit me and in ss2, i was expelled from school. karma is alive and active

In the night, my sibs n I will sit in front of my moms store to scare pple wit a belt tied to a string, wen we pull they always tot it was a big snake,still remember d church pple dat ran and trew dia bible away one person twisted an ankle and d woman hu stopped and started beggin d belt in yoruba tongue. Twas really fun for us.

5 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by slimyem: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
I threw my macmillan reading text away because it was old,rough and I wanted another one then I lied that it was stolen in my class.
My teacher and classmates suffered.cool
My mum had to buy another one. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: I tortuted animals. Injected lizard with water till they were twice their size.

Tore our cushion with razor, broke our neighbours' window playing ball alone and when kasala burst everyone blamed my brothers. I kept quiet.

I was given biscuits for my siblings n myself, i hid it and ate it all myself.

I always hard broken items with sharp edges in my bag. It tortured my aunt, always cut her fingers. She's making me pay for it now though sad

Badt Badt Badt Girl,I also did those things tooo!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
...those silly times, ......watchin ma Sis and neighbours in bathrooms and in †ђε room' while dressin ΰp - through the doors.

It was a very/2x bad habit sha. It would have been stupid if caught those years, cos I was kinda ''smart and sensitive''

#DevilIsABastad

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by paxword: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Gone are the days when we used to say that the evil that men live after them now the reverse is the case you that commit that evil suffer it before u die lets try to leave good legacy
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by IamAthens(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
teeo: I stole my mum's money a lot to play PS1. grin

Growing up my sis used to over power me when we fight until i discovered how best to use my teeth, i could bite like crazy grin grin.
That was then sha...
ARE YOU SUAREZ?

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by UjSizzle(f): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
lepasharon:

sounds like what guys will do
I had older brothers and too many of their friends around. Influence!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by AbuMikey(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
I bad oooooooo!
Son of Man don change sha cool
1)Tortured animals cheesy
2)Told so many lies angry
3)Killed some of our neighbor's fowl for no just reason embarassed
4)Beat up some young Lads on the same street with me. cool
5)So many mischievous acts,that I've lost count..............
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by lilTunechi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
kunlesehan: .
busted!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
joeace2020: i once spat and farted in my brothers food
i once put cockroach in the soup meant for the house
i once burst dads tire so we wouldnt go to school and i succeded.
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you

I hope the demons that possessed you in your early days have been exorcised.

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by UjSizzle(f): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rolly83:

Badt Badt Badt Girl,I also did those things tooo!
tongue

I hated those Writing books. The last time my dad gave me money for it...#90 then, i spent it all on biscuits, kulikuli, baba dudu and ice creams. Good 'ol days i tell ya grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by fatgirl: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
shina rambo is a learner compared to my younger self.
only God can forgive me.

who put that shit on the handle of our head master's door is still a mystery.
the whole school was flogged except the real culprit. cause culprit was sick and taking medication at the sick bay when the flogging massacre was going on.

early morning same day next week it happened again!
this time, they just had to preach to the students on good ethics.
culprit didnt come to school that day.
culprit branched to a game house on tge road to school smiley

5 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
I was a very evil child

Stole random things - money from my moms purse, meat from the pot

When I was like 6 or 7, I went and fondled my cousin's breazt while she was sleeping (see maximum beating, even months after the incident. But she didn't report me)

I fingerred my seat mate in pry 1. I even told her to stop wearing pant to school sef. Until the amebo that was sitting behind us discovered and threatened to report to Aunty.

I peeped on people in the bathroom too o. I even installed a mirror on the ceiling at the edge so I could peep from the adjoining room.

Wallahi if I catch my child doing any of these enh, I wee beat nonsense out of him. I must delete this post 2mao sef just incase he ever knows my moniker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
* at 8, I used to get involved in the 'mummy & daddy' role play..which led to my discovery of the 'forbidden fruit'
*@ 9, I smashed my neighbour's windscreen during a 'cop & robber' play session that went haywire..
* @9, i guessed the combination lock code of my dad's suitcase, and stole his money at random to buy toy cars from a nearby supermarket.
* @10; i bored a hole on my cousin's room door with a screwdriver so that i could take '10%' when he got freaky with his babes...
*@11, i used to throw money on the ground just to bend down and peep when i see girls/ladies sitting with their 'door' ajar...
#GodForgiveMe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by smudge2079(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
i once murdered another person with my tongue
i once raped a gal in my heart
i caused d apocalyse
i once i once...d list is endless #THIS IS MY CONFESSION
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by thinkdip(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
teeo: I stole my mum's money a lot to play PS1. grin

Growing up my sis used to over power me when we fight until i discovered how best to use my teeth, i could bite like crazy grin grin.
That was then sha...
suarez
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Feedmemore(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you

Hmmm...you be real bad pikin o.

Put cockroach in the soup meant for the house? You were an evil genius while growing up. Lol
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Aedesmuskeeto: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Damn i did so many evil tins...
I bullied animals, murdered the lizards in ma compound just for fun,,

oh yeah, there's this trick i learned(anytime a nylon mistakenly got caught up on a hen's leg, the hen runs like crazy),
so one day i grabbed a hen,tied a nylon to its leg, then throws it up in the air, gosh, this bítch runs around withs its tail between the legs... grin grin grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chillisauce: I once stepped on a fish bone in my house, I didn't know who put it there...so I removed it from my foot and kept it in the foot-match located on the entrance of our sitting room...

Unfortunately, it was my dad that stepped on it.

See shouting cheesy

I didn't bother anyway, I wanted someone to feel the pain I felt sad..

I was maybe 5 yrs anyway. Now am a good lad wink

wicked boy........lol
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Emmyk(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013

over to you
OMG! Devil cant do more cheesy. #Justkidding

no, I mean it!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by fatgirl: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
nailed lizards to the cross and stabbed them on the left side
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
i also had pyromania... a tendency to set things on fire for the fun of it. Among my victims were rats, roaches, earthworms and occassionally snakes..
* I almost set the house on fire twice..

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
Damn... I have changed a lot sha...:

1) Thieving money for play station 2 from mumsy... and then setting up my younger ones to pay for my deed. (Dem still love me to bits sha)
2) Fought a lot with other kids in the area especially after soccer.
3) A girl got expelled from school because of me. cry cry (was partly my fault)
4) Runzzing some area chikalas for backyard in the dark grin
5) Bullied animals a lot... but stopped on the day I was chased by one big ram. sad

hahaha the list plenty o, but man pikin dey change!!

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by youthmustwork: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Some pple re devil for real
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by thinkdip(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
Make i just keep quiet, make i no talk.b'cos with all these confession self, i think i have hope...cos i was seeing myself as a badt boy bt with all this post..mehn i'm trying

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Emmyk(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
I once shot a boy's skull with caterpot...blood started gushing out...the mum entered my house because both were gowin to church on a sunday..omo see gobe. I denied,but my non-verbal communication let the cat outta the bag.

I often do 'operation' on Lizards.

I'm very bad ooo. #teamLastborn.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by batstan(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
I did lots of stuff....

I cut off the finger nail area of my left thumb....like seriously, though accidental...
Countless occation I have injected chikens, lizards and even rats with either
Kerosene or various concoction that contains even soapy water.....it have tayed since I started seeing bird flu, cos I tell u, the chiken go just de rotate 1 place with its head up.
I tore through various animals anatomy for fun.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. / My Wife Records Our Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.