Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,299 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid (28340 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Empiree: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
M
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
sexymoma: I cant forget the day i took ma mum's meat in darkness, she was like ' e gba mi talo mu eran' grin
no wonder you love doing it in the dark
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Siga: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Every_LadY:

OMG!This got me cracking honestly.How did u do that?@ what age?lolz!
... I was like 10 or 11.... my mama beat me so tey ...she say na her enemies send me... hin say the enemies wan use me get her.... and no be so... I was just upset cars were overtaking us... grin grin grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by NNMUU(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
-A family friend came to stay with us for about a year. I was 5yrs old and her daughter was about 12.
The girl did "stuffs" to me, she made it a daily affair. I hated it so badly bt couldn't tell any1.
It later affected me... Had difficulty allowing females touch me, including my mum nd siblings.

- A spider bit me once(a really huge one and it hurt so badly) I caught th spider put it on the table and then gently started removing it's leg one after the other until there was none left...... I then squished it.
I did the same thing to a Soldier ant
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by akinmusi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
smudge2079:
i once murdered another person with my tongue
i once raped a gal in my heart
i caused d apocalyse
i once i once...d list is endless #THIS IS MY CONFESSION

God has forgiven my son.

You are in the confession room wt #father now.

Do you have more son?

#CatholicAndConfessionTime
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by todayguest(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2013
iamswizz: I remembered when i was in Nursery 2.. A teacher was marking notebooks while i was under the desk sampling a gals pant and going in..

We were fearless then o.
big lie. Hw old are then in nursery 2? Or u enter nursery @ 11? One thing is true. You grew up in a very bad place.lol
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by todayguest(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2013
Chillisauce: I once stepped on a fish bone in my house, I didn't know who put it there...so I removed it from my foot and kept it in the foot-match located on the entrance of our sitting room...

Unfortunately, it was my dad that stepped on it.

See shouting cheesy

I didn't bother anyway, I wanted someone to feel the pain I felt sad..

I was maybe 5 yrs anyway. Now am a good lad wink
aki nd paw paw tins.LOL
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by ayyoshert: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
i used to be a dare devil wayback then with my elder brother and other neighbour kids,
my dad used to keep a dane gun then, i used to threaten other young kids with it, forming 'FADEYI OLORO' for those who watched the popular yoruba episode ARELU back then in the west, atimes i will go to my father's closet to steal/sip some of his Scotch whiskey, d day i was caught, hmmm beating was so much, other very dangerous things like first to climb a three storey building; beating to pulp any goat that enters the compound; imitating superman by tying my mums wrapper around my neck and jumping from the high balcony wall; catching lizards and cutting the neck off. So so many horrible rough play that i would'nt want my child to engage in. Now being a parent, i really ponder on the kind of stress we must have caused our parents in those days.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Azumy(f): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lilimax: Can't forget the day I carried my classmate's school bag and hid it in a dust bin.
I was in primary four.
I still joined the search team that went looking for the bag grin.
I later brought out the bag secretly when rain have destroyed all the books.
Thank goodness I've changed cheesy cheesy
kaiiiiii pple bad oooooooo ! Better dat u r nw a chnged person kawais!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by balogundayo(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2013
ayyoshert: i used to be a dare devil wayback then with my elder brother and other neighbour kids,
my dad used to keep a dane gun then, i used to threaten other young kids with it, forming 'FADEYI OLORO' for those who watched the popular yoruba episode ARELU back then in the west, atimes i will go to my father's closet to steal/sip some of his Scotch whiskey, d day i was caught, hmmm beating was so much, other very dangerous things like first to climb a three storey building; beating to pulp any goat that enters the compound; imitating superman by tying my mums wrapper around my neck and jumping from the high balcony wall; catching lizards and cutting the neck off. So so many horrible rough play that i would'nt want my child to do. Now being a parent, i really ponder on the kind of stress we must have caused our parents in those days.
cray boy

2 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Gunntoy: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Thief meat for pot; thief soup alot. While cooking beans for the family, hide a huge chunk to settle it latter.
While feeding my young ones with Nan/Cereal great chunk of the powder ended in my stomach during preparation
Mum used to buy Three top (highly concentrated orange juice, packaged in bottle). I will drink some and top it up with water.
Neighbours sometime send me to buy suya. Some parts will disappear on the way.
Took broomstick from my mum broom to give to older play mates to build special kite. Shey some still remember kite those days. Any street I enter and I don't see cobweb of kites on electric poles and wire I assume is not happening place
Fond of peeping beautiful women/ladies in the bathroom (If your have watched JOHNBULL 1 & 2 by Nkem Owoh and Late Sam Loco Efe). I did that long time ago.
In primary 5, help a friend to write love letter in class and I was heavily trashed.
My class teacher when I was in Primary 2 was very beautiful (also my teacher in Primary 4). I had feelings for her back in Primary 2 and also go to the extent of smelling her perfume after she left her sit.
Saw a fine lady during rushing hour, with no intention of reaching that route join the rush only to grab the female chest in the process.
One day I suspected a couple were doing it - I went for a nail and fastened it at the back of the window - nothing happened - it did not work

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Isiterere(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
kayfx2: There was this short path leading to the other street in front of my house...Usually, people do take the path to avoid a stretched treck. We had two fierce looking dogs then....i Intentionally release them when i spot passers...U need to see the look on their faces when they see the dogs approaching..i stopped when an old woman somersaulted like twice trying to flee...hehehehe
You're bad right from pregnancy.
Thank God for your new life though ....
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Isiterere(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
LausDeo: Terrorized lizards in d neighborhood along wit my frnds. Smoked paper,mat stick nd real cigarette. I once stole sporting waves frm a woman's shop cos I wntd waves so badly (i stl imagine wat wld av happened if i had got caught cos d place far small frm my house). And we had this thing for stealing tyres.it seemed d more u had d higher ur level so we usually got into fights over tyre. A neighbour once left dia tap open nd went out.we blocked d outlet nd by d time dey came bk dia house was a swimming pool. Bt we helped dem wit d clean up sha nd used d opportunity to recover our seized footballs. A lot of bad tins we did then. I am a good boy now. I thank God for my life. I cnt say d same for some of my frnds frm bk dem.
@d bolded , am not that a bad boy while I was young; that's just d bad things I could say I did way back. Terrorized lizards in d neighbourhood along wit my frnds; am d sharp shooter among us.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by SenatorJames(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
I will pretend as if i was sleeping when we want to start preparing for dinner, leaving my mum and my elder siblings working in the kitchen, argument will start because my grand mother will warn them not to wake me up while my elders will stand on the fact that i was just pretending. i will wake up to urinate when the food is ready. I will firstly be pretending as if i dont want to eat, my grandma will be the one petting me to eat so that hunger dont wake me up in the midnight.
Effect: Sometimes I will sleep off only to start angry around the next morning for not waking me up to eat

One more. When they send me an errand (mostly visitors), i will tell the seller to keep the balance that i will come back for it, I will now tell who send me that there is no balance, the person will just stylishly tell me to spend it.
Effect: one day one stingy woman decided to pass through the place (wrong way) just because of #20, when my mother was seeing her off. On getting there, the seller said "I told him to collect the balance but said he will come for it later" my mum felt ashamed that day that i received a memorable beating when see came back

Let me just stop here..........thank God for the sweet memory
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by smallvilletolu(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2014
teeo: I stole my mum's money a lot to play PS1. grin

Growing up my sis used to over power me when we fight until i discovered how best to use my teeth, i could bite like crazy grin grin.
That was then sha...
Luis Suarez

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin my aunt was always on my nerves. Sometimes she cane me telling the truth of her wrong doings. And what pains me most is that my parents never flogged her, not knowing they were respecting her because she was a grown-up. So i decided to punish her myself. I took hot sauce, mixed it with water and dropped it on her coloured pants so that she won't notice it. One fateful day, she wore it while going for lectures, and my dad had to pick her from school that day. I couldn't help laughing when i saw her walk in our door that day. She walked like her "honey well" was swollen and burning. God Have Mercy On me. sad

3 Likes

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by sayoberry(f): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2014
wink
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Hoii(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lol
funny thread
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
Honestly these replies has killed me here wt laughter.....well i ate the meat meant for my dad&lied against one big rat in the kitchen then......
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by olamideayodeji1: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Jankoller: Part 1.
Stole money from my step-mothers' purse to implicate my half-brothers.
Thrown a big stone into our pot of stew, my dad was served the stone(see fight that day).
One day, i deflated my daddy's tire because he refused to give me ten naira.
I once injected a very hot iron into our neighboor's goat. The goat died that day.
All this happened while i was in primary school.
Part 2.
Whenever i was asked by my mother to hawk fish against my wish, i'll sell part of it,dash my friend the rest and spend the money on renting of keke baba idowu.
Stole my daddy's twenty thousand naira and dash our neighboor the stolen money. I was beaten and our neighboor was taken to police station.
I mixed grinded pepper in my sister's powder because she reported me to my dad. The list is endless. I'm now a bettter person.

ur name should be changed to ESUBIYI (meaning the devil gave birth to this)
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
depends. i once "mistakenly on purpose" pushed a girl down the stairs.
spit in drinks, plenty!!! especially nosy neigbours and uncles. grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
missberrypop5: grin my aunt was always on my nerves. Sometimes she cane me telling the truth of her wrong doings. And what pains me most is that my parents never flogged her, not knowing they were respecting her because she was a grown-up. So i decided to punish her myself. I took hot sauce, mixed it with water and dropped it on her coloured pants so that she won't notice it. One fateful day, she wore it while going for lectures, and my dad had to pick her from school that day. I couldn't help laughing when i saw her walk in our door that day. She walked like her "honey well" was swollen and burning. God Have Mercy On me. sad
correct girl. your heAd is there. grin
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by nazablossom(f): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
one woman kept a whole bunch of banana at our neighbors, she didn't come back to collect it,we started eating the banana small small till it finished leaving only the empty bunch,the woman later came and there was No banana to carry. crucified lizards to a tree, put pepper on a cane and used I'd to bit the he'll out of our goat.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by MistadeRegal(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
joeace2020:
i once spat and farted in my brothers food
i once put cockroach in the soup meant for the house
i once burst dads tire so we wouldnt go to school and i succeded.
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you

Behold this man! Thou wast wicked than I ever knoweth about thee! I shall go thither from thee lest thou keepeth a BH badge in my bag
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by MistadeRegal(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
nazablossom:
one woman kept a whole bunch of banana at our neighbors, she didn't come back to collect it,we started eating the banana small small till it finished leaving only the empty bunch,the woman later came and there was No banana to carry. crucified lizards to a tree, put pepper on a cane and used I'd to bit the he'll out of our goat.

When thou hast finished smiting the goat, dost the goat turneth about itself and looketh at thee?
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by MistadeRegal(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
olamideayodeji1:

ur name should be changed to ESUBIYI (meaning the devil gave birth to this)

He who thinks your name is ESUBIYI.......who is he to you?
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by MistadeRegal(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sister!....Sister o!! Make una come see confession!!!
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by hayorbaami: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pap was one of my best meal when I was very young. One day mum sent me to go and blend the maize for the pap. I stood there and watch the lady unconsciously packed birds poo and blended with my maize.

I guess I was afraid to talk because the woman is old. I didn't mention it to anyone when I got home. But my siblings noticed I stopped taking pap which was one of my best meal back den. They were really surprised and asked me why I dont want to take pap. Each time they ask I just smile and reply that I just dont feel like having it.

I didn't taste the pap until that set finished. I told them 5years after the incident. Lol

1 Like

Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by nnamdiosu(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2015
joeace2020:
i once spat and farted in my brothers food
i once put cockroach in the soup meant for the house
i once burst dads tire so we wouldnt go to school and i succeded.
i once stole mums money and set my other brodas up by distributing it into their pockets.

over to you

kia. evil
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Agrika: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2015
annoymous:
I was a very evil child

Stole random things - money from my moms purse, meat from the pot

When I was like 6 or 7, I went and fondled my cousin's breazt while she was sleeping (see maximum beating, even months after the incident. But she didn't report me)

I fingerred my seat mate in pry 1. I even told her to stop wearing pant to school sef. Until the amebo that was sitting behind us discovered and threatened to report to Aunty.

I peeped on people in the bathroom too o. I even installed a mirror on the ceiling at the edge so I could peep from the adjoining room.

Wallahi if I catch my child doing any of these enh, I wee beat nonsense out of him. I must delete this post 2mao sef just incase he ever knows my moniker
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Agrika: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2015
I was a good kid through and through...so good that the uncles and rev. Frs couldn't get thier hands off me.
Re: Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid by Eboh4z: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
i buried a live chicken with her chicks
Uve been a book harm from birth

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. / My Wife Records Our Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.