Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? (827 Views)

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2013
I actually got to know Nairaland in the year 2008 as a first timer. Though not with the interest to join at all at that time, i do make several visits to the forum. At leisure or whenever i find myself idle, i just grab hold ma PC and dash straight into NL. Most topics i check which are of interest to me were those relating to current affairs and also Games, 'cos i like playing games VERY well. Of course, u cant post unless u are a member. This sometimes annoy me, as i get infuriated at some comments and laugh at some but wetin guy wan do? i just grin/laugh alone, which is the HIGHEST form of my response i can give to that lifeless object in front of me( unless i just wan display "comedy and craze" by directing my anger to d PC by smashing it grin). After some time, i seldom visit due to one or two things i had to face every now and then. Just few minutes and im off until some months to come. But December has clearly been good enough as there goes no day in that month i wont visit d forum, even if for just 5 minutes!

Then came December last year(2012), a friend of mine encouraged me to join. I was like "what do i then gain, bla bla and so...." but through persuasion, he indirectly landed me on the forum! It wasnt my interest in NL that made me a member BUT my reaction to certain comments(especially politics) . TO BE HONEST, the first topic i saw AS A MEMBER was one of poor opinion on Awolowo, which actually drove my reaction..............................and from here paints d whole picture of how i landed on NL.

In short, my interest in current affairs and games ended me here.
(shout out to Ogunbiyi Gbenga wherever you are)

(U could brief urs if u wish to comment).
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Sanboy25: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2013
I found the website unintentionally, I read some of the conversation and I registered because what I was seeing was pleasing me. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25: I found the website unintentionally, I read some of the conversation and I registered because what I was seeing was pleasing me. smiley
So no one made any reference to it nor invited you to d forum?...
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2013
I don't even remember. I guess it was fate.
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Sanboy25: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2013
St_Black:
So no one made any reference to it nor invited you to d forum?...
No one. smiley
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123: I don't even remember. I guess it was fate.
u sound funny. What sort of fate is that?...is it fate in human flesh or in computer?
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2013
St_Black:
u sound funny. What sort of fate is that?...is it fate in human flesh or in computer?

I am funny cool

It was one of those days as a young teenager I had nothing to do. I just stumbled upon this website.
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
No one. smiley
seeing by ur profile, u look a bit NEW. so what interest spurred you to click that NL link?
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123:

I am funny cool

It was one of those days as a young teenager I had nothing to do. I just stumbled upon this website.

so u mean when browsing for luf messages,etc as a teenager now. i don catch una.
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
St_Black:

so u mean when browsing for luf messages,etc as a teenager now. i don catch una.

Huh ? undecided
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Sanboy25: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
St_Black:
seeing by ur profile, u look a bit NEW. so what interest spurred you to click that NL link?
Before I joined, I spend 2 month reading message and discussions... A specific topic, that I will not reveal here, had catch my attention. But I mainly joined because I was looking for contacts for my trip in London, someone who could make me and my friends visit the place. smiley
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Huh ? undecided

oh yeah i caught you uhuh .tongue tongue
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
St_Black:

oh yeah i caught you uhuh .tongue tongue

Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
.. A specific topic, that I will not reveal here, had catch my attention..... e. smiley

why cant u reveal it? is a taboo?..unless u are hiding something someone u know on d forum may eventually know of
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Topics nowadays are just so boring u feel like taking one long nap off NL. ...but get more interest as you get more used to it.
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by prospero5(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
nne, eka mi- you did
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
prospero5: nne, eka mi- you did
i dont gt it
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
190 wink
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Flytefalls: 190 wink

whats 190?
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by 190: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin grin
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
undecided
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
190: grin grin
OOPS.
so u are human cheesy ...i taught that was something else when someone said "190" brought her here
Re: How Did You Get Yourself /Who Got You Into Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
adaobi123: undecided
still confused?

(1) (Reply)

Mr Seun, Change Of Username / Man Eats Daughter’s Flesh, Drinks Her Blood / Seun Osewa, Have You Been Sanctioned Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.