Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! (14437 Views)

Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Goodevening Nairalanders,
My Jnr bro got missing this morning! My Dad ws supposed to drop him off school but he couldn't and drove off! My lil bro in his lil mind decided to goto school without anyone knowing this, and my mum on the other hand, thought my Dad drove him off! Not until he(Dad) got home and confirmed he didn't. We have no idea where he is right now, he is an introvert and hardly hangs around with friends! His name is John Akinsoji, he was putting on a lemon t-shirt(glo) before he left home this morning...wil upload his pic.
Please if you have any info about him, kindly call my Dad's number-08033337146 or post it here. Thanks so much and God bless y'all.
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by demelza: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Waoh!
I pray you see him soon.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by luvablesam(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2013
MODs please let's make this front page stuff....My lagos people abeg make una respond to dis call from our own...a NAIRALANDER like us..more pix of him pls...
Doh u can't report to d police yet since its not 24hrs yet
Organize search parties.
NAIRALANDERS AROUND THE AREA PLEASE HELP HER OUT

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Andyblaze: 1:27am On Oct 01, 2013
Madam,
1.Your father's number is incorrect, check it again
2. Upload a pic of him without aboki cap, it would be easier to recognize him. Atimes people's shape of head and face change when they're not putting on caps.

4 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 01, 2013
Eyaa,, I hope he's found soon. embarassed

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Forzap: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2013
Mods abeg FP oo

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by ifyalways(f): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2013
What happened precisely that made your dad not take him to school as usual? Have you guys checked on the school,his friends place(not calling to ask but going there physically) ?
Did he have any problem at home with anyone? Does he have a favorite cousin,aunt or uncle and have you guys checked there?
How old is he? Is there a freebie party(street party,gig) that took place around ketu yesterday? You guys can go there with his pictures and ask around.

All the best

6 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by modextus(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2013
He'll be found..

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2013
Amennnnnn!!! Thanks everyone! We are stil on d road looking for him!
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Zumarocket(f): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
pls is it in lagos or were?

he will be found sooner, keep ur worries to rest

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Afam4eva(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
I hope he's found. When someone goes missing like this in Lagos, it's only prayer that can do the magic.

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Airforce1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
I pray u see him soon.. Amen!

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Btw, did you guys see your brother after your dad left him and drove off?

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
iamswizz: I think i saw him...

Ok, sorry i didnt.
You must think we're joking here, right?

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by kendraloops(f): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
I pray he finds his way back home. I'm happy he's not a little person that wouldn't be able to communicate well or something. He's somewhere around just chilling, you'll see.
God wil make ur phones ring with good news about him soon, amen.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Pretyangel25(f): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Eyaah!!! I pray that he should be found sooner than expected

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Osu175(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
I pray u find him soon.. Amen

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by dridowu: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmmmmmm**********May God return him safely*********
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
If you have,nt seen him shut up and stop blockin space angry
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by BedLam: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Would you guys stop praying for once and look for the damn boy?

3 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by donphilopus: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
By the Power invested on me by God, I Decare Him Found In Jesus Name.
Faith Is Working.

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
If you have,nt seen him shut up and stop blockin space
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Nuvally: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=iamswizz]I think i saw him...

Ok, sorry i didnt.[/quote Are you trying to be funny or U're actually stupid?]
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by ManTiger(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Relax cos this guy might be in stadium alongside his peep to catch the glimpse of the celebration, also check if one or two of his friends are missing.
I pray you see him soon.

1 Like

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by valicious1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Amennnnnn!!! Thanks everyone! We are stil on d road looking for him!
If ur bro is seriously missing u won't be here replying to comments on NL. You've put ur dad's number on the web, quit NLing, go out to the streets and search for your lil bro.

3 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Afam4eva(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
valicious1:
If ur bro is seriously missing u won't be here replying to comments on NL. You've put ur dad's number on the web, quit NLing, go out to the streets and search for your lil bro.
People have internet on their phones.

4 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by Harbiurlah(f): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
May God keep him safe wherever he is.

2 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by donphilopus: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
iamswizz: I think i saw him...

Ok, sorry i didnt.
do you think we are joking here, or are you a Nitwit?
Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by sexymoma(f): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Andyblaze: Madam,
1.Your father's number is incorrect, check it again
2. Upload a pic of him without aboki cap, it would be easier to recognize him. Atimes people's shape of head and face change when they're not putting on caps.
Don't you know how to address people in a more polite way especially pple in this kind of situation

4 Likes

Re: John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! by donphilopus: 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
jeffy68: please you guys should contact fashola,he is the one picking Nigerians from the street and deporting them to Nigeria....
what's this one saying, do you want to politicalize this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How's Power Supply In Your Area? / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.