Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! (2687 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu / San. President David Mark: Gej, Name The Sponsors Of B.h. For Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by maximunimpact(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
I have been thinking about how an IJAW man will answer EBELE as a middle name, our president, Goodluck EBELE Jonathan is from the south-south geo-political zone, from the Ijaw extraction, I have never seen an IJAW man with the appelation EBELE.

I asked some questions from unverified sources how come our president bear an Igbo name, it appears it came from the chiefstaincy tittle confered on him by his inlaws.

It was actually a political strategy to gain the igbo favor, in reality that strategy actually worked, that is why Our estern folks believe the souh-south/south-east connection.

This strategy have marginalised the Igbos so much that they are contented that an EBELE is the president, haven fallen for this trick, am afraid this is how far an Igbo man will goi close to the presidency in Nigeria.
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
GEJ's full names are Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan. Ebelemi is an Ijaw name and he shortened it to Ebele.

5 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by maximunimpact(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo: GEJ's full names are Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan. Ebelemi is an Ijaw name and he shortened it to Ebele.

Why did he shorten it to EBELE?
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Dreal1247: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Who is the liar now?
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by kingbang: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
maximunimpact: I have been thinking about how an IJAW man will answer EBELE as a middle name, our president, Goodluck EBELE Jonathan is from the south-south geo-political zone, from the Ijaw extraction, I have never seen an IJAW man with the appelation EBELE.

I asked some questions from unverified sources how come our president bear an Igbo name, it appears it came from the chiefstaincy tittle confered on him by his inlaws.

It was actually a political strategy to gain the igbo favor, in reality that strategy actually worked, that is why Our estern folks believe the souh-south/south-east connection.

This strategy have marginalised the Igbos so much that they are contented that an EBELE is the president, haven fallen for this trick, am afraid this is how far an Igbo man will goi close to the presidency in Nigeria.

Are you sure you are stable upstairs?

6 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by tpia5: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
maximunimpact:

because he wanted to and also because it sounds igbo.

2 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by tpia5: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by austinkenneth: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
maximunimpact: I have been thinking about how an IJAW man will answer EBELE as a middle name, our president, Goodluck EBELE Jonathan is from the south-south geo-political zone, from the Ijaw extraction, I have never seen an IJAW man with the appelation EBELE.

You must have missed your medications. How did you conjure this?

5 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by backtosender: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
how about Azikaiwe in-between undecided undecided
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by maximunimpact(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
backtosender: how about Azikaiwe in-between undecided undecided

That's d pointed these myopic biafrans wunt see, from all the bul-crab these guyz made above, I can only conclude on one thing, the Igbos as we know it is a lost tribe!
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by talktimi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Its obvious the op is high on cheap liquor. A simple search on google would have given him the president's full names. Meanwhile im sensing the tribal slant he intended to achieve by bringing up a topic so he can have a field day insulting the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by mensdept: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
maximunimpact:

That's d pointed these myopic biafrans wunt see, from all the bul-crab these guyz made above, I can only conclude on one thing, the Igbos as we know it is a lost tribe!

And Nigerians are a lost people, that are promoting marriage for your little daughter before she develops breas.t

FOOL

2 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Goddex: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo: GEJ's full names are Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan. Ebelemi is an Ijaw name and he shortened it to Ebele.

OP just woke up from sleep to formulated such a big lie.
You now see the caliber of opposition we have in Nigeria?
Opposition that thrive on lies.

2 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Marotzke(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
maximunimpact:

The same way you can shorten your user name to Mumu.

5 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by chukjojo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
If he like, let him be president Buhari Tinibu Jonathan, as long as he is from south-south geo political zone, (ie. old eastern region) he is the president ASAP

1 Like

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by maximunimpact(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
chukjojo: If he like, let him be president Buhari Tinibu Jonathan, as long as he is from south-south geo political zone, (ie. old eastern region) he is the president ASAP

I have just made my point biafrians, all u people no how to do is LOOSING! U guyz lost the civil war, lost your focus, even sold out ur rights as Nigerian citizenship to a mirage of a nation(biafra).......in the end after loosing all u guyz could do is alighn with the south-south that are a symbole of success, my aim of creating this thread is to make it clear that south-south and south-east are separate entities......we are not thesme because we(south-south) do not associate with greedy loosers!

1 Like

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Another bigot on the loose.

1 Like

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by chukjojo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
maximunimpact]

I have just made my point biafrians, all u people no how to do is LOOSING! U guyz lost the civil war, lost your focus, even sold out ur rights as Nigerian citizenship to a mirage of a nation(biafra).......in the end after loosing all u guyz could do is alighn with the south-south that are a symbole of success, my aim of creating this thread is to make it clear that south-south and south-east are separate entities......we are not thesme because we(south-south) do not associate with greedy loosers!

My brother we are all created by one God that cannot be split into north, east, south and west. and we co-existed and inherited this land even when there are litlle or no knowlegde about political boundries. moreover, neither you nor your anccestors contributed litlle to the land natural resources that you claimed to own and you will not take even a pin out of the land when descending to six feet nor know how we, the living will manage it. I even doubt your claim of been a south-southerner, hence you whould'nt have been boastful of your thread, or do you think is only the ijaws that are south south, what about the ikweres? or is rivers not part of south south states? incase you think they are, answer these questions; why Peter (ODILIchukwu) in the name of former rivers state gov.? why CHI BU IKE Rotimi AMA ECHI in present rivers gov's name? or does these names sound ljaw to you?
If God alighn SS and SE neither you nor your type can saperate them. Not until you reason from ya ass, i will not call u a FOOL!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by gramci: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dreal1247: Who is the liar now?

the clown cheesy
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
maximunimpact:

Time shall come when you will say had I know

2 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by austinkenneth: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
maximunimpact:

Are you high or hallucinating?

u are obviously not from the south south because if you are u should not be asking the questions ure asking unless ure smoking something illegal.
Why is Amaechi's name Rotimi? So he is Yoruba? in the south south people name their kids after events and people dats why he was named Azikiwe.

In bayelsa you see all sorts of names like fyneface, fynecountry, millionaire, Nigeria, government etc.

pls nake sure you take ur medications or finish with ur hangover before replying so that we'll know where the problem is coming from

4 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
its S.E-S.S. If its paining yuh.. Go hug transformer... Idiot.t

1 Like

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by ijawcitizen(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2013
This attachee sef don tire me oooo.
Just yesterday an Igbo man swindled me of N50K.... grin grin lol
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: This attachee sef don tire me oooo.
Just yesterday an Igbo man swindled me of N50K.... grin grin lol
Moral of the story: Never have anything “Money”to do with an igbo man grin
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Beaf1: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2013
So Igbo people has been fooled by Goofluck. What the poster is trying to say is this: As far as the presidency is concerned Igbo people have now 'enjoyed' their two terms. Proudly represented by their clueless son Goofluck Nnamdi Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan cheesy grin
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
maximunimpact:

Guy ur foolishness has no boundry,cos to be fair with u it has reached maximum as ur name implies.
U are a disgrace to your generation,a disgrace to humanhood and a disgrace to humanity.
U must be a mal-adjusted derainged dullard.
Stupid.

@Op, Who send u?
With or without Ebele in GEJ name, come 2019, we(NdiIgbo) will vote for Goodluck enmasse .
The Hausa man will rather endorse an IBB(A Nupe-Muslim man) or vis-versa but will never vote for an Igbo man on the basis of ethnicity or religion or both.These two factors plays major role in Nigeria politics.
Day don break-grow-up boy.

1 Like

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by MrMcJay(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
What do Igbos really want: Biafra or Nigeria's Presidency?
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
maximunimpact:

Goat! Why deviate frm d subject nw. If sth is nt bothering about d Igbos u wudn't hav gone dis far. Abeg tel d world wat d Igbos did u. ''Ewu''

1 Like

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2013

First you said he invented Ebele to win Igbo votes, someone debunked that and made you look like a ma.d retar.d grin, yet you continued with your folly. Why are u so addicted to being an Imbe. grin. does it add oil in your soup? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by EzePromoe: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Some people are going to hang themselves cus of SS/SE alliance, while they have theirs (North/SW) . I think some people are feeling lonely in their slavery to their masters, and they want the others to come and partake in same slavery.
But we say NO to backwardness, let's finish nursing the pain of the already wasted 40 years.

3 Likes

Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Some people must attache by force to SS.

Dont deny them their slave right
Re: How Ebele Came Into Gej's Name! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
dayokanu: Some people must attache by force to SS.

Dont deny them their slave right
lol, wah a deadhead. Mugu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T / Why the SS/SE alliance will spell the downfall of GEJ in 2015. / 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.