Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True (2685 Views)

Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! / Prof Mohamood Yusuf: Top 10 Things You Need To Know About The New INEC Boss / It Sounds Crazy To Me,i Haven't Believe It Tho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
10 THINGS THAT SOUND TOO CRAZY TO BE TRUE.

1) There are more Babies on Nairaland than Adults. Ratio of 9:1

2) 99% of people who run their mouth in the Politics Section of Nairaland are bloody cowards in reality who will run under their beds on hearing the sound of a fire cracker but instead come hear and spew fire and brimestone on a faceless forum.

3) Nigeria's unemployment statistics is. NOT caused by the government but rather by lazy Nigeria youths who are only concerned about the pay without wanting to add an iota of value to their employer or company.

4) 90% of Nigeria youths now occupy their thoughts with intimate escapades, 4% with illegal means of earning a living, 2% in gambling, 3% in umimaginery miraculous way of getting rich thinking prayer alone without work will ever happen, ONLY 1% of the Nigerian youth is Sane.

5) Both PDP, APC, LP, APGA, and All Political parties in Nigeria are one and the same filled with callous, pot bellied and old politicians who are just into politics for the sole purpose of enriching themselves and only remember the Nigeria populace few days to election by giving them few cups of rice and becoming humble overnight.

6) Jonathan, Tinubu, Ameachi, Obasanjo, Buhari, Kalu, Tambuwa, Bode George, Anenih, Rocha's, and every living past and present politicians are best of friends. They only pretend to be enemies on the covers of newspaper and social media when in real fact they all wine and dine in the wee hours of the night and laugh and the ignorance of the Nigerian populace while sharing the oil blocs and National treasury amongst themselves.

7) Nigeria Education system in no distant time be worse than that of Guinea, Niger, Mali and Bokina Fasu. as our children now know more than 1,000 indecency website by heart than they know the capitals of the 36 states of Nigeria or even the National pledge.

8 ) Nigeria has a massive gold mine where even an illiterate can exploit and make it big if ONLY our youths can drop their mobile phones for a day and make use of their God given brains.

9) People now marry for the short term without putting the long term in focus. Nigeria in no distant time will rank 1st on the table of countries with the most divorce rates. Most actually plan for months towards the wedding day without planning for the marriage itself.

10) The ONLY solution to a ONE NIGERIA is to drop all Ethnic and Religious hatred amongst ourselves and face our REALenemies who are the politicians who are milking us dry and internationally brewing enmity amongst us.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nice post, but can you please number & organize them. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
salaksmana: Nice post, but can you please number & organize them. Thanks.

Brief life history of mine: I am a bloody illiterate who is using "agidi" to operate this touch screen device.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
acidtalk:

Brief life history of mine: I am a bloody illiterate who is using "agidi" to operate this touch screen device.
Lol. I find it difficult to operate a touch screen device too. Well done for the editing.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
salaksmana: Lol. I find it difficult to operate a touch screen device too. I'll copy & edit for my easy reading.

I have managed to do something at least to show I am an illeterate willing to learn.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
acidtalk:

I have managed to do something at least to show I am an illeterate willing to learn.
I agree with virtually all of it. But for the bonus, I don't know o.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by ifex370(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
catarrh dey worry me oo
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
I am sure you have also some constructive criticism to the problems you described.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
salaksmana: Lol. I find it difficult to operate a touch screen device too.
Sounds too crazy to be true
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Ezedon(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
The politicians are the greatest ills that had been plaguing the country
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Evergreen123:
Sounds too crazy to be true
But it is. The typing is the real issue, because I type much on mobile.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by BabaEleko(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2014
This should make front page but our "nl Abachas at the top" are busy hiding random post. What happened to that my last week post made me believe there's so much hypocrisy going on at the backend of this nl. We talk about democracy, rights and freedom but we can't even get it on here. Dia ris gordu sha.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by kibo: 4:37am On Jul 10, 2014
acidtalk:
Bonus) Seun and his Mods had a meeting and vowed never to allow any of my topics to make front page again.

Reverse Psychology.. It might not work...
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 4:39am On Jul 10, 2014
ifex370: catarrh dey worry me oo

See a Native doctor. Your problem is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 4:41am On Jul 10, 2014
kibo:

I don't expect it to. But that's the UTMOST truth.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Sirniyeh(m): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2014
ACIdTALK longest time. This time you sound very thrilling with this your boko bomb. Very mind boggling, didactic and inspiring. All are exactly they way you imagine it.

1. Most Niralanders are babies
2. Most plan for wedding and not marriage
3. Most people expect overnight miracle at the expense of their inbuilt potential

[/quote] 90% of Nigeria youths now occupy their thoughts with intimate escapades, 4% with illegal means of earning a living, 2% in gambling, 3% in umimaginery miraculous way of getting reach thinking prayer alone without work will ever happen, ONLY 1% of the Nigerian youth is Sane. [/quote]
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 5:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Sirniyeh: ACIdTALK longest time. This time you sound very thrilling with this your boko bomb. Very mind boggling, didactic and inspiring. All are exactly they way you imagine it.

1. Most Niralanders are babies
2. Most plan for wedding and not marriage
3. Most people expect overnight miracle at the expense of their inbuilt potential

90% of Nigeria youths now occupy their thoughts with intimate escapades, 4% with illegal means of earning a living, 2% in gambling, 3% in umimaginery miraculous way of getting rich thinking prayer alone without work will ever happen, ONLY 1% of the Nigerian youth is Sane.

Its so damn painful
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2014
acidtalk, so this your moniker still dey? longest time sha. how are you?
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 9:27am On Jul 10, 2014
berem: acidtalk, so this your moniker still dey? longest time sha. how are you?

So wa pa? How family and business?
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by lonelydora: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2014
True talk..
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2014
lonelydora: True talk..

Spread the gospel
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
kibo:

It won't.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nigerian youths lets wake up and be wise.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by collele(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
acidtalk:

So wa pa? How family and business?

Hw business? U think she's into biz nd yet she's on NL 24/7? I wonder the kinda work pple lyk Gbawe,Chino,Victorciza,Abagworo,cleverly(although am very sure this one needs divine intervention cos his case is terrible),koboko69 etc do,Cos u keep seeing dem on almost all threads in NL politics section......
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by koboko69: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
collele:

Hw business? U think she's into biz nd yet she's on NL 24/7? I wonder the kinda work pple lyk Gbawe,Chino,Victorciza,Abagworo,cleverly(although am very sure this one needs divine intervention cos his case is terrible),koboko69 etc do,Cos u keep seeing dem on almost all threads in NL politics section......

cheesy cheesy cheesy thats all i got for u....Nkita!
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by acidtalk: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
collele:

We go sha try ask. Na courtesy.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is actually true.Especially the one about the politicians.
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by obiak4(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
most of ur post are on point but I beg to disagree on buhari and corruption i de share my 2kobo contribution ooo happy xmas in advance .
sorry to derail any bday mate 30/12/20014 so hard to c a bday mate .
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Why don't you proffer solutions to most of the points listed above?
Re: 10 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True by idupaul: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2014
God Bless Acidtalk

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Has Fraudulent Members. Ikimi / Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This / What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.