Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) (37096 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Photos Of Lesbian Couple Who Married Traditionally By Paying Lobola(bride Price) / Hero:king JAJA OF OPOBO Full Biography,history Battle With The British(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by omanifrank(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
The pretty bride is Kelechi, her hubby Sander. Their wedding took place in Umuagwo, Eziudo in Imo State
[center]

[/center]

So cute, lovely pictures.

source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=287

39 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Dreal1247: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
Really funny. Oyibo don dey tie wrapper. GREAT INDEED

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by ebicon(f): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lovely!!!, happy married life!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Love is surely blind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by bmxshop: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Love is surely blind.

means?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
See what love can do. Even the Groom's parents wore traditional attire! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Aww, congrats ! But old news tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
old gist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
I know her cheesy
Hml babes
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by wizberrysokey(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
that's how it's being done.....white+black=black and white television.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
when ojuju, ogbologo, modellis, slimmyeye and virgin crying oni go do their own nah ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by nbright: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
White girls going the Nigerian way... Nigerian girls (especially Kulyie) going feminism... Great..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by 50calibre(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
This type of marriage makes me happy, white guys coming to take away the fat & ugly.

It's when they begin messing with the pretty ones I get pissed.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hey Enegod suga. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by imperiouxx(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Even the guy has to pay much, Pound kills Naira. Bring it on!
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice pics...But the white folks should leave the country as soon as possible before they got kidnapped by our Militants undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dem gv me fud??...Tel me beta tin jare....eni way...(y) congrats!!!...NEXT''''''
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by redsun(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oyinbo love adventures,anything that gives them the opportunity to escape their boredom,they don't mind at all.

They respect people that upholds to their roots with grace and dignity.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
nbright: White girls going the Nigerian way... Nigerian girls (especially Kulyie) going feminism... Great..

S mh.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
paparazzi1987: Nice pics...But the white folks should leave the country as soon as possible before they got kidnapped by our Militants undecided undecided

Smh.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre: This type of marriage makes me happy, white guys coming to take away the fat & ugly.

It's when they begin messing with the pretty ones I get pissed.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Linoversace: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Who is recycling old threads again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by drnoel: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
omanifrank: The pretty bride is Kelechi, her hubby Sander. Their wedding took place in Umuagwo, Eziudo in Imo State
[center]

[/center]

So cute, lovely pictures.

source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=287
lovely, am glad things like this do happen
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Dempsy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
I know this gal,she is from Mbaise..ooh!mbaise has fine gals.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by jude33084(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
this is lovely smiley

news like this is what i want to see or hear Not one heppopotamus calling another sheppopotamus his jesus christ angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice pix.
Wish them a happy married life.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Dovahkiin(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
\

this image is strangely arousing smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
redsun: Oyinbo love adventures,anything that gives them the opportunity to escape their boredom,they don't mind at all.

They respect people that upholds to their roots with grace and dignity.

I don't think they were bored...they are showing support of their nuptials like real family should.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MakesenseNoni: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is so cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by kokoye(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Very very nice.

This is one thing I completely give to the igbos ...they dont play with their culture / tradition (though not always a good thing).

O'l boy must surely go to the village to ask the family for the bride's hand in marriage ..or nothing o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? / Photos Of King Square/Oba's Palace Benin In Preparation For Obas Coronation / Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, Aka Ji Ovo Igbo Leads Community To Omambala River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.