Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) (37108 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Photos Of Lesbian Couple Who Married Traditionally By Paying Lobola(bride Price) / Hero:king JAJA OF OPOBO Full Biography,history Battle With The British(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
That girl looks like one of Osita Osadebe dancer. Congrat sha,nt easy to convice a white Man to come to a land were Kidnapping is oder of the day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by kraftykc(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Fine work the two of them. I am especially happy that the man's family actually came down to support him and they came in full force. I hope they stay happy with each other and themselves
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by donPhill(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ahhh!!...na dis babe? She is the grand daughter of my gr8 grand father's aunty's niece who is also the step daughter of my uncle's brother's father........congrats sis!
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by rezzy: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dreal1247: Really funny. Oyibo don the wrapper. GREAT INDEED

"dey tie"
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by towieboy: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre: This type of marriage makes me happy, white guys coming to take away the fat & ugly.

It's when they begin messing with the pretty ones I get pissed.

Dude I swear you're a clown. I just almost choked. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by bharkarh(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
na only money fit make dis people pikin fine
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by yuzedo: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
*cha-ching!* cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by cdapsin: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Burger01(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
This is nice.. very very nice. It promotes naija culture to the western world. Goodluck Kelechi and may God bless your union with eyinbo. Some white babes looked better and sexier in that rapper thing. Very nice.

wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Linoversace: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre: This type of marriage makes me happy, white guys coming to take away the fat & ugly.

The bride isn't fat and she's far from Ugly!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
yuzedo: *cha-ching!* cool

Smh.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by mediachirps(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
pretty man, and hansom lady
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
mediachirps: pretty man, and hansom lady

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by donodion(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Congrats.But una see say no be only naija guyz dey arrange demselves for oyinbo or abroad partner.Na all of us dey the runs if chance dey.Ho ho ho ho.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Aso ebi tins cheesycheesy
Abi na wetin dem dey call am for Ibo land??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
Bet, the babe use style ugly nah
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Staged
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by successking: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Wonder shall never end. So surprise
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
So this is how old you want our pretty northern girls to get before they get married.. Tufiakwa grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by pri3stess(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2013

Wow!! really?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Koyoke!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Very nice to look at, especially the oyinbo girls in traditional attire.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
kokoye: Very very nice.

This is one thing I completely give to the igbos ...they dont play with their culture / tradition (though not always a good thing).

O'l boy must surely go to the village to ask the family for the bride's hand in marriage ..or nothing o.

1 dislike.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Ramcie(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dempsy: I know this gal,she is from Mbaise..ooh!mbaise has fine gals.....

No way! I know there are many fine girls from Mbaise but plzzzzzzzzzzz DON'T include this particular girl. biko! No spoil market for Mbaise girls abeg.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Tiyazman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
scipher: Bet, the babe use style ugly nah
So wetin concern you if she wowo na?!! Almost all your comments on Nairaland doesn't make sense!!! God has joined dem together! Wowo or fine! Abeg,Happy marriage life my people!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lovely... Great wedding.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote
author=Don Demu]So this is how old you want our pretty northern girls
to get before they get married.. Tufiakwa grin[/quote]
if a lady chooses to marry at age of 40. it is none of your business.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
mediachirps: pretty man, and hansom lady
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
don-Phill:
Ahhh!!...na dis babe? She is the grand daughter of my gr8 grand father's aunty's niece who is also the step daughter of my uncle's brother's father........congrats sis!
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by rozayx5(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
hope the security was tight sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by coastalqueen: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
maxwello.yg:

if a lady chooses to marry at age of 40. it is none of your business.
Please dont waste your time replying this deluded child molester.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Phonon: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
How did they evade kidnappers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of King Square/Oba's Palace Benin In Preparation For Obas Coronation / Why We Cancelled Yoruba Cultural Ceremony, Isese Festival – Emir Of Ilorin / Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, Aka Ji Ovo Igbo Leads Community To Omambala River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.