Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) (37106 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Photos Of Lesbian Couple Who Married Traditionally By Paying Lobola(bride Price) / Hero:king JAJA OF OPOBO Full Biography,history Battle With The British(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by HARDDON: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
yuck! Arrrrr!

pardon my sentiments buh i'd rather itz the other way round.... or not at all

is money the motivator here? what a humble background .... check out the thatched houses
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Testerfuze(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Awwwn; soo lovely
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
HARDDON: yuck! Arrrrr!

pardon my sentiments buh i'd rather itz the other way round.... or not at all

is money the motivator here? what a humble background .... check out the thatched houses

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by PrettySpicey(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
Like seriously, is this even News!!!
And we r all commenting? Kai!
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by enomakos(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
congrats
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MamaCass: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre: This type of marriage makes me happy, white guys coming to take away the fat & ugly.

It's when they begin messing with the pretty ones I get pissed.
LWKMD! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by towieboy: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
shocked
KoloOyinbo: Hey I really like this. I am an Oyinbo (an Irishman) who soon hopes to marry his Edo girlfriend. Perhaps we will do something traditional although her parents are both passes on as are mine. Her elder brother can represent her family but I have no family to speak of and certainly none in Naija (yet). Possibly some of my local friends could represent me? Anybody have any ideas? We will probably tie the knot in Lagos or Benin.

Chai see format! shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mbaise kwenu!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by JamesLucia: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Love is surely blind.

mouth like duck foul mouth idiot, olodo
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Why can't you keep quiet or be chewing your fingernail if you don't have something sensible to post.
As opposed to you who just made sense now right??
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by 4Play(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Where were the kidnappers when all this ransom money was waiting for them? I think foreigners are suicidal. Unless this wedding was before the kidnap menace.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by omanifrank(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
4 Play: Where were the kidnappers when all this ransom money was waiting for them? I think foreigners are suicidal. Unless this wedding was before the kidnap menace.

it happened this very year
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
#Proudly Nigerian
Some would rather travel to Dubai to be Wedded.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by slimyem: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
50calibre: This type of marriage makes me happy, white guys coming to take away the fat & ugly.

How can you call this pretty lady fat and ugly?
You blind?
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by eightsin(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
For real? This is awesome
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
thot Ibos girls were light skinned?
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Love is surely blind.

What is dis one saying
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Smh.
Na oly ur head u come shake 4 ds thread. .wat of ur bos. S.oms?? Naw aooo.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by fixmykey(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Yes it is beautiful but trust this is another maga
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: thot Ibos girls were light skinned?
Bros! Dnt gerrit twistd. My Igbo sistas are the prettiest n sweetest as far as Naija is concernd.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by badmeat(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
Imagine 10 million naira each as ransome money for all those oyibo!:-x
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2013

Dude! I advice u go wash ur face wif alomo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
don-Phill:
Ahhh!!...na dis babe? She is the grand daughter of my gr8 grand father's aunty's niece who is also the step daughter of my uncle's brother's father........congrats sis!
2mch ogogoro and weed
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by andyanders: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
The lady is surely from a very low class family and it is cool because this is a real love.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by hammedkola(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
I wonder how dose oyinbo go dance to that energetic ibo beats
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Princek12(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
na waa oooooo.

the girl don use juju take marry Oyinbo man

This wedding should be immediately investigated as a potential immigration fraud.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
James Lucia:

mouth like duck foul mouth idiot, olodo

Why are you mad nigga? Is that your sister?
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Princek12: na waa oooooo.

the girl don use juju take marry Oyinbo man

This wedding should be immediately investigated as a potential immigration fraud.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
nbright: White girls going the Nigerian way... Nigerian girls (especially Kulyie) going feminism... Great..
lmao grin you people have started again cheesy dont get me started because shewa was just walking around the thread,minding her buisness and saw her being gossiped about cheesy i dont know why you delight in that.abi how my marital decision take concern you.e add or substract from your life :p amebo,gossiper,gbeborun,gbefila okunrin :p

so your stock in trade is gossiping about ladies behind them,right? grin you think i wont know or you wouldnt be found out.cheesy

mind yourself o :p 8-)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
slimyem: How can you call this pretty lady fat and ugly?
You blind?
obviously 8-)
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by coretechng1(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2013
This is simply cool.
Re: Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) by olopan(m): 4:16am On Jul 23, 2013
i seriously congratulate them no be small thing at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of King Square/Oba's Palace Benin In Preparation For Obas Coronation / Why We Cancelled Yoruba Cultural Ceremony, Isese Festival – Emir Of Ilorin / Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, Aka Ji Ovo Igbo Leads Community To Omambala River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.