Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) (40282 Views)

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Soyinka: The Chauvinist Bitterness For The Empowerment Of Women In Nigeria / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Turin(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Indamin
Indiamin
Pakistanimi
May we wud hear afghanistanimi also
I can't fit laff abeg
grin grin grin
Akpomeme stop exhibitin your intelligence for d world 2 c jare

9 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Strike two

You keep proving you are just another illiterate like the Shepopo

Again I would ask who is "indamin- indiamin"?

Why are you people so think uneducated and ignorant?

Idi-amin is a former Dictator from Uganda. I am shocked you don't honestly know him. Well the point I was making at that time is that people like Idi-amin and Hitler had followers so it is not unexpected for MOP to have followers just as Shepopotamus has. If your master -MOP had spoken more like a statesman in this particular instance, he will not be getting all the knockouts he is getting. Your weak but constant attempt to defend him makes you look laughable too. Have you ever seen me defend Patience as an angel or super literate like your master the MOP? What I have said over time is that a frail good enough for men is good enough for women. Thus hand-picking Patience out of all the players in the rivers state crisis is sexist and a sign of weakness by MOP. That brought the question to bear on how his ex-wives coped. Where are they now? Are they dead? what was their experiences in the hands of your MOP master? Is Wole Soyinka a brute?

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Turin: Indamin
Indiamin
Pakistanimi
May we wud hear afghanistanimi also
I can't fit laff abeg
grin grin grin
Akpomeme stop exhibitin your intelligence for d world 2 c jare
Typo but fair enough, Idi-Amin I meant.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by wakaman: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:
I am not a benefactor of shepopotamus as frivolously put by Mad Old Professor, neither is she my Jesus Christ on earth!!!! I am simply appalled by someone I once hold in high regards by how low he has gone to insult another man's wife!!! Insult women! and show poor judgement when he was expected to be a father to all. I am appalled.

We know she is an illiterate. So what? With all your education and Mop combined, how much tenacity have you been able to show towards advancing your need for individual happiness. It is now that mop is trying to fix his children into politics. Mop is an ACN guy we all know, so his views are tainted.

When you say the truth about someone no matter how bitter. It is still the truth. Whether someones wife,husband,child or relative. And speaking of insults, shippotamus' person, carriage and character is the greatest of insults to nigerians presently.

Get that and live with it Akpomeme!

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
wakaman:

When you say the truth about someone no matter how bitter. It is still the truth. Whether someones wife,husband,child or relative. And speaking of insults, shippotamus' person, carriage and character is the greatest of insults to nigerians presently.

Get that and live with it Akpomeme!
Well the truth remains that MOP is going senile. One too many words on one subject is a bad sign of going loco in his age. One cannot be excluded from the other. How many statements has MOP made so far and how many responses has Shepopotamus given so far to MOP? Answer this objectively then I can live with your statement.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:

Idi-amin is a former Dictator from Uganda. I am shocked you don't honestly know him. Well the point I was making at that time is that people like Idi-amin and Hitler had followers so it is not unexpected for MOP to have followers just as Shepopotamus has. If your master -MOP had spoken more like a statesman in this particular instance, he will not be getting all the knockouts he is getting. Your weak but constant attempt to defend him makes you look laughable too. Have you ever seen me defend Patience as an angel or super literate like your master the MOP? What I have said over time is that a frail good enough for men is good enough for women. Thus hand-picking Patience out of all the players in the rivers state crisis is sexist and a sign of weakness by MOP. That brought the question to bear on how his ex-wives coped. Where are they now? Are they dead? what was their experiences in the hands of your MOP master? Is Wole Soyinka a brut?

If you have to write 3 times before you get get the spelling of Idi-Amin right in your celebration of illiteracy no wonder you think Soyinka a Nobel laureate is mad and the face of Illiteracy Shepopo is Jesus Chris

BTW Whats the meaning of the bold?

16 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu:

If you have to write 3 times before you get get the spelling of Idi-Amin right in your celebration of illiteracy no wonder you think Soyinka a Nobel laureate is mad and the face of Illiteracy Shepopo is Jesus Chris

BTW Whats the meaning of the bold?
you are just a self-servicer... brute. Now you want to reduce the conversation to typos? Does it in anyway change the facts of the matter about the utterances of your master?

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Strike two

You keep proving you are just another illiterate like the Shepopo

Again I would ask who is "indamin- indiamin"?

Why are you people so think uneducated and ignorant?

And WTF is this Mr educated? grin grin grin Mighty OLODO trying to correct someone.

28 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

And WTF is this Mr educated? grin grin grin Mighty OLODO trying to correct someone.
I saw it as well but can’t bring myself to his great heights "Why are you people so think uneducated and ignorant?"

That said, @dayokanu, focus on the facts of the matter that MOP is begining to lose it mentally.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:
you are just a self-servicer... brute. Now you want to reduce the conversation to typos? Does it in anyway change the facts of the matter about the utterances of your master?

For someone who had to make 3 attempts to get the spelling of Idi-Amin right no wonder you think a Nobel Laureate is mad.

How many times did you write WAEC before you passed?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu:

For someone who had to make 3 attempts to get the spelling of Idi-Amin right no wonder you think a Nobel Laureate is mad.

You see, I am not above mistakes just like anyone else and that includes MOP.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by frederal(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rain it on him; I disliked him for that. He spared the gov who was involved physically in the act, and reached out to PEJ.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu:

At least he has passed, but am sure you are still at it!! grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

At least he has passed, but am sure you are still at it!! grin grin grin grin

Do you even know what WAEC is?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
the akpomeme guy can't even spell idi-amin correctly no wonder a nobel laurel is a mad man in his skewed logic. with peeps like this Nigeria can't be redeemed again. dayokanu thanks for schooling the manatees, omo re bi iyan ni yin. good to know you are from ogbomoso I schooled there and am from osogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Do you even know what WAEC is?

No sir, but i wasnt the one who posted this, "Why are you people so think uneducated and ignorant?" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy DAYOLODO

14 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Bro, you obviously don’t feel great about Patience and how far she has come through in life. You resent people like her because you think you might just be better because you were thought ABCD and 123 as a basic means to survive the world we all live in today. The question is: How far have you been able to survive using your written and spoken understanding of English and application of one unique skill to increase your level of happiness? The answer is best known to you. At any level and at any given point in time, you cannot and will never take it away from Patience Jonathan who in her life time became the first lady of a nation, not just a nation; your country!!! God knows the fate of Soyinka’s wives. God knows why they divorced him. God knows why he has this queer view about women at this age.

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:

Bro, you obviously don’t feel great about Patience and how far she has come through in life. You resent people like her because you think you might just be better because you were thought ABCD and 123 as a basic means to survive the world we all live in today. The question is: How far have you been able to survive using your written and spoken understanding of English and application of one unique skill to increase your level of happiness? The answer is best known to you. At any level and at any given point in time, you cannot and will never take it away from Patience Jonathan who in her life time became the first lady of a nation, not just a nation; your country!!! God knows the fate of Soyinka’s wives. God knows why they divorced him. God knows why he has this queer view about women at this age.

your point is what exactly isn't a shame that the first lady you take as a deity can't communicate effective with the nation's lingua franca something toddler do without hassle. hippotami is representing with her grammatical blunders sha, next time when a man come to you that he has no shoe buy him one and let him go.

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by wakaman: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:
Well the truth remains that MOP is going senile. One too many words on one subject is a bad sign of going loco in his age. One cannot be excluded from the other. How many statements has MOP made so far and how many responses has Shepopotamus given so far to MOP? Answer this objectively then I can live with your statement.
Akpomeme are you a learner. Don't you know that shippotamus has a very thick skull. Words to her need to be reveberated. Akpomeme for me she started the insults due to her illiteracy and dunceness. In english the words domestic appendage truly qualifies her position in the scheme of public and nigerian official engagements, she didn't understand the meaning of these words so she took them for insults and fired the first salvo via her assistants you see.
Now I hope its all clear to you and you can live with it.

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

your point is what exactly isn't a shame that the first lady you take as a deity can't communicate effective with the nation's lingua franca something toddler do without hassle. hippotami is representing with her grammatical blunders sha, next time when a man come to you that he has no shoe buy him one and let him go.

And you have the effrontery to mock her usage of the English language, both oral and written? Hang your head in shame. OLODO rabata.

17 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme: He certainly does not look normal
And the berret wearing scout boy Chinua Achebe looked normal?

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

Umbulela won elections in this country. You don't sell in the market do you? You don't relate to everyday Nigerians. You need to check again. She has her base on solid lock down come 2015. What is your base. You are too few at this level of comprehension to make any impact politically.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Why the Soyinkaphobia? It has already caught Ayo Osinlu, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe.
Soyinka! Soyinka!! Soyinka!!! kan ge so, mono jeje mono lala Soyinka kan ge so.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

And you have the effrontery to mock her usage of the English language, both oral and written? Hang your head in shame. OLODO rabata.

son you need help, I can take care of you but I will let the mods do that. am tired of making you cry with my insults the last time I back slapped you so hard you created another moniker lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson: Why the Soyinkaphobia? It has already caught Ayo Osinlu, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe.
Soyinka! Soyinka!! Soyinka!!! kan ge so, mono jeje mono lala Soyinka kan ge so.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

son you need help, I can take care of you but I will let the mods do that. am tired of making you cry with my insults the last time I back slapped you so hard you created another moniker lmao.

Do you need the MODS to teach you simple written english? Since you are not even good at it, why not back off and let Patience Jonathan have her peace? Gosh!

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

You have ran out of ideas now you want to bring cult related violence here now angry back hand slap and akpako things are on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

Do you need the MODS to teach simple written english? Since you are not even good at it, why not back off and let Patience Jonathan have her peace? Gosh!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Billionaires: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
For someone that worships Sango

For someone that founded and sponsored CULTISM

For someone who married, 1-2-3, 3 women and all 3 left.

For someone who served in a military government and give it legitimacy.

For someone who address women as mere domestic appendage.

For someone who call Amaechi his friend, when he is Governor not when he was nothing not minding age and intellectual difference.

Wole Soyinka's Nobel price on Literature is a mistake and his content of character is questionable.

Wole is MAD.

13 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:

Umbulela won elections in this country. You don't sell in the market do you? You don't relate to everyday Nigerians. You need to check again. She has her base on solid lock down come 2015. What is your base. You are too few at this level of comprehension to make any impact politically.

gibberish as usual. no one is buying the no shoe line again waiting for the new line for 2015. maybe then it will be no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Billionaires: For someone that worships Sango

For someone that founded and sponsored CULTISM

For someone who married, 1-2-3, 3 women and all 3 left.

For someone who served in a military government and give it legitimacy.

For someone who address women as mere domestic appendage.

For someone who call Amaechi is friend, when he is Governor not when he was nothing.

Wole Soyinka's Nobel price on Literature is a mistake and his content of character is questionable.

Wole is MAD.

Turn it up!!!! Mad old Professor (MOP) defined in very few words.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel / Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix / Female Nigeria Police Officers In Sokoto (1948 Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.