Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) (40277 Views)

Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Soyinka: The Chauvinist Bitterness For The Empowerment Of Women In Nigeria / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:
You have ran out of ideas now you want to bring cult related violence here now angry back hand slap and akpako things are on the same page.

ask your sidekick why he created the Yoruba ah Ye moniker.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

Do you need the MODS to teach you simple written english? Since you are not even good at it, why not back off and let Patience Jonathan have her peace? Gosh!
damn I have been schooling you for ages. like seriously you wanna hit me with that line typing on my mobile irrespective am still way ahead of every member of your lineage intellectually.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:
damn I have been schooling you for ages. like seriously you wanna hit me with that line typing on my mobile irrespective am still way ahead of every member of your lineage intellectually.
wanna gonna people are here... ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! so this empty case of wine don't even live in Nigeria. Once I saw "like seriously you wanna hit me with that line", I knew western mentality is on board. Same reason why you can't make any progress beyond wanna gonna bullocks.

8 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

ask your sidekick why he created the Yoruba ah Ye moniker.
July 20th 2013... you are trolling for your sick old dad or grandpa. I have got news for you, your grand father is a Mad Old Professor grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

What is this son? Let me see you mock PEJ again. I think she is probably better with her usage of English, both written and oral. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Faces of Cultism in Nigeria

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:
wanna gonna people are here... ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! so this empty case of wine don't even live in Nigeria. Once I saw "like seriously you wanna hit me with that line", I knew western mentality is on board. Same reason why you can't make any progress beyond wanna gonna bullocks.

damn!!!! now it seem am underestimating what carbon monoxide from generator exhaust does to ones brain. now I can see how impaired you are upstairs bros.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

damn!!!! now it seem am underestimating what carbon monoxide from generator exhaust does to ones brain. now I can see how impaired you are upstairs bros.
Speak English lady... you don't make sense grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang:

What is this son? Let me see you mock PEJ again. I think she is probably better with her usage of English, both written and oral. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

that line is lame. its seems you are getting migraine from the numerous head bound blows.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:

The sheppopotamus cant express herself in English. What a pity!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Billionaires: For someone that worships Sango

For someone that founded and sponsored CULTISM

For someone who married, 1-2-3, 3 women and all 3 left.

For someone who served in a military government and give it legitimacy.

For someone who address women as mere domestic appendage.

For someone who call Amaechi his friend, when he is Governor not when he was nothing not minding age and intellectual difference.

Wole Soyinka's Nobel price on Literature is a mistake and his content of character is questionable.

Wole is MAD.
F00l.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
F00l.

You hate the truth son of a MOP?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme: Faces of Cultism in Nigeria
No, faces of ndi karaka na ala ayin, nke bu Nigeria. Ndi ma otu ona gaga. I wata?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
anago12:

that line is lame. its seems you are getting migraine from the numerous head bound blows.
Oh dear!!! yawning undecided

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
F00l.

Why? Is Ole Soyinka above Insults? The old man has shown his toes, so he should expect to be stepped on. He is becoming a huge embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Oluwalala(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingbang: Ole Soyinka needs a job. The person is bored and broke as hell.
May God 4give you
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
No, faces of ndi karaka na ala ayin, nke bu Nigeria. Ndi ma otu ona gaga. I wata?
funny but not so funny. You identify with cultism?
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by akpomeme(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oluwalala:
May God 4give you
and you too as well as MOP
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by kingbang: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oluwalala:
May God 4give you

Amen! And you too bro.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by donem: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Olaolufred: IF THE WHOLE WORLD COULD GIVE A MAD MAN DIPLOMATIQUE PASSPORT TO ENTER OR LEAVE ANY COUNTRY AT WILL.
THEN, THE WHOLE WORLD MUST BE MAD( WITH AKPOMEME AS THE HEAD OF THE MAD WORLD).
HOWEVER, YOUR FAMILY RIGHT FROM THE ROOT ARE STILL LIVING IN SQUALOR AND TERRIBLE POVERTY.
THANK GOD YOU ESCAPED TO A CITY WHERE YOU COULD ACCESS ETISALAT FREE DATA.

NOTE: BOTH HE-POPOTAMI AND SHE-POPOTAMUS AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION AMMOUNT TO NOTHING IN COMPARISON WITH WOLE.

TAKE CARE.
Nice writeup thumbs up to you bro, you hit the nail on the head by putting the fool where he belongs, his handler smacks of stupidiity, i dont blame him though i blame the clueless mode who moved this thread to the front page.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by nijanigga: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm still praying, O God let Nigeria's oil become useless.Thank God, the Prof didn't rely on oil money.He relied on the money from his brain.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by UjSizzle(f): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme: Soyinka aka mad old professor is equally a cultist and grand father etc to seadogs in Nigeria. Check his front page photo with fellow cultists on thisday newspaper today
And so?? It's people of your generation whp have a turned cultism to a blood bath! This isn't even an argument against him, try something else.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by UjSizzle(f): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
nijanigga: I'm still praying, O God let Nigeria's oil become useless.Thank God, the Prof didn't rely on oil money.He relied on the money from his brain.
When that oil money becomes useless, be ready to spend years trasitioning back to agriculture.
Please don't leave your brain behind while praying.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme:

if your medulla can't decode this then you need quality time in the looney yard.
Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by chinedum45(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Olaolufred:

I love this Hero.

Remember seeing him in MMA departure in 2009.

Epitome of wisdom. One of the best Nigeria ever had.

He is actually super-normal.

Except that your reasoning is too low to catch up.

No problem, that is why you see pupils taking last in a classroom.

We are not evenly endowed. Soyinka is far beyond your reasoning level.

Sorry o, but truth told already.

u lack objectivity and cannot think simply because you admire a person. That makes u mentally handicapped since all ur god says is right. Get off ur shell and prove right the education u have got

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by atlwireles: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu:

I don't expect much knowledge nor understanding from you, To even expect you to understand Wole Soyinka is like expecting a Shepopotamus to understand Differential equations

BTW Illiterate, Who is Indamin you wrote above? You now see why Soyinka a Nobel Laureate is mad to you and Sheppo the certified illiterate is Jesus Christ

Tell us what you understand about "Differential equations". You don't have to insult people's wives to show your mental superiority. Look at the debate we are having today about girl child marriage in Nigeria, only in the land of the blind is one eyed man king. No matter how most of you call it in this forum, Mrs Jonah is better off than 99.9% of your mothers, sisters and wives. Worry about your mother and wives and leave the woman alone.

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by icon8: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2013

For someone who call Amaechi his friend, when he is Governor not when he was nothing not minding age and intellectual difference.

Wole Soyinka's Nobel price on Literature is a mistake and his content of character is questionable.

Wole is MAD.

Just as your progenitors!

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by adeyak83(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
PointB: Let's look at it this way. How many times have Patience Ebele Jonathan - the victim of these unprovoked attacks- responded to Wole Soyinka ungentlemanly, immature, chauvinistic derision? Just once - in a mild press release to express her displeasure at Wole Soyinka's diatribe.

Subsequently, Wole Soyinka have called her 'illiterate', 'mammy wata, hippopotami.' and now 'shepopotamus'? Looks to me like the almighty WS is raring for a fight with a 'mere domestic appendage.' Incidentally, PEJ has borne all these vitriolic attacks calmly without uttering another word to Soyinka.

Women (forgive me if I sound a bit like Soyinka's but I mean no disrespect) are know to be more chatty/loquacious in comparison to men. Now the question I begin to ask myself is this: between Soyinka and PEJ who is more mature? Who really is the man here? The angry and loquacious Soyinka or the patient Patience? But with men like like Wole Soyinka, I bet indeed some mothers do have 'em!

I hope Patience continues to keep a dignified silence, in the face of this continue provocation. Shame that Soyinka's stock is falling - with every myopic outburst of his!
Anyway may be her hubby has called her to order according to WS advice to avoid further embarrasement.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by remarkD(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
You probably meant "... he relied on the oil from his brain... "

which apparently isn't a lot since, @ his age he is still hussling...

any of you guys (defending him) know the name of his last book? ... how many copies did he sell....

(see them opening up another browser to look up on google.... lol)

Is he frustrated?

Heaven knows...

His wife will probably give him otapiapia and tea...

who am I kidding? Man has no wife... (none left....)

is that why he disrespected the presidents wife?

I wouldn't necessarily join in the name calling (mad old proff.... ) although I think that really.... he went too far with his attack on the First Lady...

They should kiss & make up lol.
nijanigga: I'm still praying, O God let Nigeria's oil become useless.Thank God, the Prof didn't rely on oil money.He relied on the money from his brain.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by adelaja70(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2013

Wole is MAD.
Mad? Is that what u call your father at home? Good boy!

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: The Mad Old Professor (MOP) by eagleeye2: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
akpomeme: He certainly does not look normal
But when he fights/speaks out for Shepopotamus He is normal?
When he speaks out for the Shoeless one he is normal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates / Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.