Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? (907 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by MrsChima(f): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
My husband came to me last night asking how do I feel about a gun in the house. I was like no because of the babies. He said he must protect the family.

He is upset about the Zimmerman case and has black babies. He said if he has to shoot a mofo about his babies. ..he will accept jail time.

I don't want no trouble and guns are not safe.

Your thoughts?
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by carzola(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
I didnt have time to read the poo! Cause ur name and topic says it all...
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by REMMEI(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
carzola: I didnt have time to read the poo! Cause ur name and topic says it all...

but your sorry a55 took your time to comment on the poo you can't read..please tell me which one is easier to comment or to view?..oshi r'ata,ma r'ayo..mtchewww!.

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
carzola: I didnt have time to read the poo! Cause ur name and topic says it all...

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the "shit" vapid trick.
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by carzola(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
REMMEI:

but your sorry a55 took your time to comment on the poo you can't read..please tell me which one is easier to comment or to view?..oshi r'ata,ma r'ayo..mtchewww!.
and who are u the toilet papper i gues, please dont miss any spot u know she got a big a55 onyia ra.

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by carzola(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
REMMEI:

Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by carzola(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the "shit" vapid trick.

ur welcome
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
carzola: ur welcome

Anytime...vapid tricks are always welcome.
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by carzola(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Anytime...vapid tricks are always welcome.

whould you welcom my cock in ur marrid pu$$¥?

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by MrsChima(f): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
carzola: whould you welcom my cock in ur marrid pu$$¥?

I am into health sanitation. No thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by carzola(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by carzola(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

we could do it in the shower or in a pool of 1.000 dollar notes
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by Enegod(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
smdh
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by REMMEI(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
carzola: and who are u the toilet papper i gues, please dont miss any spot u know she got a big a55 onyia ra.

Olofo of life..i know ur tending to strike ur worthless jive..eni loma gbon..attention seeking thwart.
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by MrsChima(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
Enegod: smdh

Lol.
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by Lucasbalo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
My husband came to me last night asking how do I feel about a gun in the house. I was like no because of the babies. He said he must protect the family.

He is upset about the Zimmerman case and has black babies. He said if he has to shoot a mofo about his babies. ..he will accept jail time.

I don't want no trouble and guns are not safe.

Your thoughts?
. Let him have his gun as long as he's very careful with it. I am a concealed gun carrier with permits . Its all for my safety and my family safety. But he should get a FOI permit and go for gun safety and use training.
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by kreamidiva(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
My husband owns a gun...i hv kids too.the gun is hidden very far from any1's view and reach.he only brings it out in the middle of the night,just in case. So as long as he'll keep it away from the kids,it's ok...IMO tho
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by Enegod(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lol.
he must be planning to shoot the hell outta your life any time to misbehave
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
Enegod: he must be planning to shoot the hell outta your life any time to misbehave

Awwwww...you are still hurting by my rejection huh? tongue
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by Enegod(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwww...you are still hurting by my rejection huh? tongue
dont worry..he won't find out..just want to nyansh you
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by andyanders: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Is he an armed robber? Just askingooooooooooo
Re: Ladies..can You Date/marry A Guy Who Wants A Gun? by Maksjoy: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2013
Ah! Me, i don't mind oh, if he claims he wants it for our protection in the home. BUT, he must teach me how to use it before we can keep it in our house! If not, NOWAY!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Weakness? / Type Of Love Exhibited By A Naija Girl And A White Girl / Where Did You Meet Yur Ex's?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.