Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today (19090 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by duality(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
This northern element have been heating up the polity since April 2011 till date. Plotting the downfall of this administration. They should know that even If a northerner emerge as President in 2015, Some persons will also want to destabilize his government.
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Are these guys governing their states at all?
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by Bardic: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
I dnt think meeting with the past leaders will stop GeJ from being the PDP flag bearer he has it already and there is nothing the governors will do abt dat, if they like let them visit barrack obama

1 Like

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by Btruth: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ki lo nwa kiri gan?
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by moscobabs(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
hunnmmn..so when are they visiting General Muhammadu Buhari oo? awon Onirinkurin, alainikanse,onirinosi bi ta'ja
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by OdionOdion: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
They tried to use Boko Haram to intimidate GEJ they failed,they engaged Rep/Tambuwal to slow GEJ government through spurious motions and resolutions they failed,they resorted to use GEJ's kinsman-Gov CRA of Rivers they are failing now going to meet spent forces and expired men like IBB and co indeed cmnfirm their desperation.GEJ is holding the knife and the yam and he so hold the ace to 2015.I thought Tinubuhari's APC say he is clueless,let wait and see who will laugh last.

1 Like

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by fuckdmods(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
anti GEJ

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by funnyx(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
moscobabs: hunnmmn..so when are they visiting General Muhammadu Buhari oo? awon Onirinkurin, alainikanse,onirinosi bi ta'ja

Ki ko de alagba? O de ran aso e nibi ti o ti ya. Sebi dickson abi kini won n pe oruko gomina ipinle bayelsa ti fi abuja se ile, sebi boy boy lo n se fun iya dame, ki le ri so siyen? Ati pe ki lo kan Buhari ninu oro to wa nile yi?

1 Like

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by ofonimeumoh: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
GEJ TILL 2019[b][/b]
size38: Those generals are still very important in d polity even GEJ himself knows that. I thought GEJ is d all and all. He still gose back to see and beg BABA IYABO. GEJ never see anything yet. We are waiting for him come 2015.
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by Chillypelly(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
dayokanu: So the Governors went to meet IBB whom Retardeen called his father?

Its a bitter pill i understand but he GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN will be you President till 2019 if your views are in contrast meet #TeamFreshAir# at the court... Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by PrettyGaby(f): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
if dem like, make them go do meeting ontop abacha grave. even juju no fit make me vote a northerner for president come 2015. 30 yrs never do them.
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by batstan(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
ebamma 3: na the gods of oil money were them dey chop go punish them,
them were don rule over us more than 30yrs we no complain, na as our ijaw son goodluck wan follow rule were them dey vex so, infact if goodluck no get third term we go divide dis country
I thought you was mature, my bad...
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by siaco(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Na today! If dey like make dem go meet obama, gej till 2019.... #teamfreshair
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by danny301: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Monimatic: [b]GEJ TILL 2019
Why are all these Northern Governors jittery over 2015, why are they going to visit expired leaders like IBB.
IBB that was,beaten black and blue, dusted and disgraced by Aitku in their so called consensus candidate election of the Northern Political Leaders Forum(NPLF) headed by the now Defunct and noise making Alhaji Adamu Ciroma.
The Northern Governors interested in the Presidency should join APC or form their own Party and test their popularity in 2015 among the masses.
To be PDP presidential candidate is not a guarantee you will be elected the President of Nigeria.
I was expecting the so called 5 Northern Governors and their ASS-LICKER/SLAVE Amaechi to decamp to the unregistered and no ideology APC, rather they are hell bent on achieving their unrealizable and WHITE ELEPHANT DREAM under PDP
GEJ is retardeeen and clueless but the 5 Northern Governors are more clueless and confused!!!
NIGERIA IS DOOMED WITH PEOPLE & ORGANISATIONS LIKE GEJ,Tinubu,AMAECHI,BUHARI,IBB,OBJ,YERIMA,ATIKU,LIAR MOHAMMED,CIROMA,PDP,ACN,APC,ACF,CPC,NGF.
Their visiting all the past military dictators will only start attracting sympathy for GEJ among the masses, just like 2011, people will beginning to say that the governors are conspiring and ganging up against GEJ, and GEJ will remain quiet and let them attack him in the media and hold fruitless meetings against him but yet the masses will feel he is being victimized, GEJ and his strategists are playing the clueless governors and their Northern elders like a game of CHESS
I hate to admit it with the clueless and confused oppositions like ACN,CPC and the forever yet to be registered merger party called APC and the selfish ambitions of their various leaders and members, "THE RETARDEEN CALLED GOODLUCK JONATHAN is certain to be relected in 2015, take it or live, Elections are not won on Nairaland,facebook, twitter, or by protests, elections are won by those who strategise well, GEJ might be clueless but his team of political strategist are not clueless.
ONCE AGAIN
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
HATE IT OR LOVE
INSULT ME IF YOU ARE OFFEND MY WRITE UP
GEJ a.k.a MR CLUEESS, a.k.a MR RETARDEEN will be relected in 2015
FRESH AIR TILL 2019
Elections are not won on Nairaland or social networks or visiting the enemies of your enemy or protesting, Elections are won by having great team of strategists together to achieve a goal.
[/b]

Typical pretentious Nigerian trying so hard to play patriotism and objectivity yet deeply immersed in the normal Nigerian sentiment. Guy, you contradicted yourself; Elections are not won on nairaland, bla, bla, bla, yet you didn't hesitate to announce the winner of 2015 on nairaland even when candidates are yet to publicly declare their interests . I think you can do better.

1 Like

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by Babaji111(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Northerners are always been castigated in NAIRALAND, I wonder if they are not Nigerians. What will happen if come 2015 a northerner is elected as President? Though you hardly hear a norherner abusing a southerner in anyways because they have other important things doing... this is not unconnected to the fact that they hardly take alcohol. smiley

1 Like

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by ALTRUTH(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
So amaechi's govs hav reduced to five GEJ has already won d 2015 elections. As for haters, I hav cryaquin capsules. U will need to take one three times daily because crying frm now til 2019 is nt easy oooo!
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by ldpele(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
they should go on sorting for FUNDS. they one including GEJ go spend
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
owolabifunke14: just joined grin
dear, u r welcom 2 ma crib
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by lamz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
Monimatic: GEJ TILL 2019 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GEJ is retardeeen and clueless but the 5 Northern Governors are more clueless and confused!!!
NIGERIA IS DOOMED WITH PEOPLE & ORGANISATIONS LIKE GEJ,Tinubu,AMAECHI,BUHARI,IBB,OBJ,YERIMA,ATIKU,LIAR MOHAMMED,CIROMA,PDP,ACN,APC,ACF,CPC,NGF.

we need GOD, and He alone can save us from the wickedness of the system in Nigeria. JUST GOD.
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by ogmask: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
ANOTHER FRESH AIR PLSSSSSS........ THIS ONE IS POLLUTED
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by mathskill: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by Monimatic(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
[b]
danny301:

Typical pretentious Nigerian trying so hard to play patriotism and objectivity yet deeply immersed in the normal Nigerian sentiment. Guy, you contradicted yourself; Elections are not won on nairaland, bla, bla, bla, yet you didn't hesitate to announce the winner of 2015 on nairaland even when candidates are yet to publicly declare their interests . I think you can do better.
You are deeply touched and saddened because you are seeing the COLD HARD TRUTH(GEJ till 2019) in Higher Definition(HD),
GEJ is clueless but your more clueless and confused political messiahs like Tinubu and Buhari have not applied any intelligent strategy on how to take over the Presidency, they have tried BOKO HARAM.....they didn't succeed, they tried NGF,instead NGF divided into two, they didn't succeed, the tried APC.......it is dead on arrival(DOA), they tried LIAR MOHMAMMED.........it back fired, they tried EL RUFAI,,,,,,,,,,it back fired, they tried AMAECHI......they failed rather the poor AMAECHI is fighting the battles of his political life, he still has two pending cases with Celestine Omehia at the Supreme court, where Amaechi's number one enemy Peter Odili's wife is a supreme court Judge(expect Abracadabra in the judgement), can't you see that the noise making Amaechi is now unusually quiet since the River House of Assembly Fracas.They use Tambuwal, but they failed, the clueleness of Tambuwal exhibited its highest degree when he and his cohorts in the lower chamber wanted to forcibly taker over the River House of Assembly without investigation but the Senate ignored them, why didn't Tambuwal who is unofficially affiliated (PDP & ACN) and is Tinubu Preferred Presidential candidate for Forever Yet to be registered APC why didn't he take over the Ogun State House of Assembly some months back when there was fracas.
Guy don't let sentiments give you false hope, the RETARDEN and CLUELESS GEJ will win re-election in 2015 because the opposition and the Northern Governors are more CLUELESS and RETARDEEN than him.
It's a COLD HARD TRUTH, that every one of us will watch in 3D and HD IN 2015, i know you will be pained to accept.
Try to take PAIN KILLERS to reduce the PAIN caused by the GEJ till 2019 SYNDROME.
UNFORTUNATELY............its is still GEJ till 2019[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by AdviserGeneral: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
I think Sule Lamido is trying to declare his presidential ambition through this unwarranted meetings
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by ruffhandu: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2013
You stoop to conquer.
I guess GEJ is doing that by swallowing his pride and going to visit OBJ.
Amaechi should learn a little humility, it's essential in Nigerian politics, even if it's quasi.
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by AdviserGeneral: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
mathskill: The questions to ask are
1.Is hounding Amaechi Strategy.That is kangaroo strategy.
2. forcefully imposing Jang Strategy. Tantamount to stealing votes.
3. Going to OBJ as a sitting president only confirms how jittery Gej camp is.
4. If he can't control his wife how can he control a complex country like Nigeria.

My conclusion is that you are equally as clueless and retardeen as your mentor.

You've made no point in your questions, therefore u deserve no answers from him. Trying to bring in Ameachi's travails with his Rivers brothers, NGF wahala and so on is highly irrelevant here. It brings to mind what Micheal Jackson refers to as smooth criminal. Though I am not a fan of GEJ, but I am highly impressed with the kind of political maturity he is exuding lately. You can insinuate whatever you want; GEJ is still in control.

1 Like

Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by abujalapdog(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
size38: Those generals are still very important in d polity even GEJ himself knows that. I thought GEJ is d all and all. He still gose back to see and beg BABA IYABO. GEJ never see anything yet. We are waiting for him come 2015.

U siad we? who are you? You sound childish an blinded to talk carelessly.
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by paxword: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Kudos to our able presido
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by AroOkigbo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
ritux: [size=18pt]FRESH AIR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2019[/size]

AND BEYOND!!
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by amakenny: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Justicemy: Isn't this thesame crop of governors who visited river state and were stoned? It seems they havn't given up on their quest yet

These northern people are overheating the polity. They must remember that the polity was no so overheated when Shehu Shagari left office from an apparent palace military coup by northern soldiers.

These northern people that led Nigeria for about 38 years are over-reaching their powers to coerce the rest of Nigeria to do their wish.
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by amakenny: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
mathskill: The questions to ask are

3. Going to OBJ as a sitting president only confirms how jittery Gej camp is.
Were you in the last meeting of OBJ and GEJ? What did they discuss? If you have no answer, you are then speculating.
I may not be a GEJ fan, but truth is that he deserves a second term in office.
Re: Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today by Bushdiri(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
I know IBB, he is a wise man, he will welcome them but he will not dance with them, come 2015 GEJ will win, IBB will support him,because he knows that the north needs our OIL,if GEJ wins one Nigeria,if they stop him or kill him, that's the end of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali / 2015: Jimi Agbaje Receives Over 3,000 APC Defectors Into Lagos PDP / Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.