Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? (1463 Views)

The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept / Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? / Why Ladies Double Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2008
Why do practically 100% of Nigerian ladies prefer to date guys with rides
whereas less than 5% of these ladies actually own a car themselves or even have plans to save up and get a car of their own With their own money??

I mean, why the double standard?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by cescky(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2008
@poster
hope say u get bullet proof shocked,xpect bullets real soon

@post
yes why
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by buzyDiva(f): 7:07pm On May 25, 2008
Not anotha whinner angry
can't a day go by without u guys whinning about nigerian girls this or that?
ko ki n shu yin ni . . una no dey tire?

@poster,
u sef go buy car,
better still go rent, steal or borrow pose with one and stop coming online with your cries.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 25, 2008
@ 8inchplus

Alwayz cut your coat according to your size
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2008
@buzy diva

Aint complaining, just making an observation. And i can see you cant even defend your specie.
Just proves that i am right.

@Info

what "coat" are we talking about?. Never said i was on the loosing end. I just think its about time ladies start practicing what they preach
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by RampantT(f): 7:25pm On May 25, 2008
@8inplus what an I.D
Your naija baboon brothers double standard on everything. That's just their way. . .
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by Dreloaded(f): 7:30pm On May 25, 2008
100%?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2008
RampantT:

@8inplus what an I.D
Your naija baboon brothers double standard on everything. That's just their way. . .

Will only accept that if u give an instance
D-reloaded:

100%?

give and take .0000001%
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by RampantT(f): 7:40pm On May 25, 2008
8inchplus:

Will only accept that if u give an instance
ok, for instance. . .
If a man ask a woman out, it's normal, it's ok.
If a woman ask a man out, she's an ashewo, she's "easy", she wants him for sth else, like "money"

I really much dnt care if you accept or not, that's just the way naija men are (well most of them)b4 they bite my head off
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by buzyDiva(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2008
8inchplus:

@buzy diva

Aint complaining, just making an observation. And i can see you can't even defend your specie.
Just proves that i am right.

@2inches,
if ur girl left u for someone that has a car . . better work harder to buy one too.

WHat is there to defend? if u need a debating team . . go back to your stinking primary school.
u and your stupid observation?
where did u derive your doltish statistics from?
abi na by force . .  if u don't know . . better get it into your slow brain that nigerian women do not react well to poverty.

abeg slide your broke ass self to the corner make we see road jo!
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by RampantT(f): 7:48pm On May 25, 2008
buzyDiva:

abeg slide your broke ass self to the corner make we see road jo!
lmao!!! grin cheesy hahahhahahaahah
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by CrazyMan(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2008
Okada are risky these days so most girls would not want to risk their lives.

Buses are fast becoming dangerous (once chance) and girls are scared to enter it.

Taxies are so expensive these days and most guys can’t afford it.

So the girls have no choice than to date someone who has a ride.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by buzyDiva(f): 7:50pm On May 25, 2008
crazykid:

Okada are risky these days so most girls would not want to risk their lives.

Buses are fast becoming dangerous (once chance) and girls are scared to enter it.

Taxies are so expensive these days and most guys can’t afford it.

So the girls have no choice than to date someone who has a ride.

abeg tell am
he too dumb to comprehend.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2008
buzyDiva:

nigerian women do not react well to poverty.
If u agree with me, then why the hostilities
Who now is the dumb one
As for ur end, I rest my case. cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by buzyDiva(f): 8:06pm On May 25, 2008
8inchplus:

If u agree with me, then why the hostilities
Who now is the dumb one
As for your end, I rest my case. cheesy

what are u? 16-18 years old?
maga . . u just confirmed ursef now as an 100% olodo . .
how does that statement justify your whinning bout nigerian girls should use their own money and go and buy their own cars.
eya . . .u are so slow to understand abi?
someone already told u to cut your coat and according to your size but u fail to also understand the meaning of that.
Me sef rest ma case!! . .
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2008
@ buzyDiva

I would have stooped to your level and start trading insults but as the saying goes
"When a person argues with a madman, its difficult for people to know who is mad between the two"

Cant u say something without being vulgar

Or na there they teach you reach?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by buzyDiva(f): 8:25pm On May 25, 2008
8inchplus:

@ buzyDiva

I would have stooped to your level and start trading insults but as the saying goes
"When a person argues with a madman, its difficult for people to know who is mad between the two"

Cant u say something without being vulgar

Or na there they teach you reach?

touchy, touchy
stop crying . . .next time . . learn english
and . . . I'll advice u to use this time to get a part time job . .that way u'll have enuff money to buy darn car!!
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by RampantT(f): 8:27pm On May 25, 2008
ROTFLMAO. . . grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by CrazyMan(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2008
*Sighs*
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2008
buzyDiva:

get a part time job

That really shows the level u are
That phrase "part time job" does not exist in the dictionary of working class peeps like myself cool cool.
So assuming u are in school cos so far its hard to say with your level of mentality if you can get in at all

TAKE AN EXTRA COURSE IN ETHICS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by RampantT(f): 8:41pm On May 25, 2008
8inchplus:

That phrase "part time job" does not exist in the dictionary of working class peeps like myself cool cool.
So assuming u are in school because so far its hard to say with your level of mentality if you can get in at all

just hush and find a job, nothing hard undecided
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by buzyDiva(f): 8:43pm On May 25, 2008
8inchplus:

So assuming u are in school because so far its hard to say with your level of mentality if you can get in at all

lol . . working class ko, working class ni. Incase u didn't know . . houseboy sef na working class. even ashawo, working class . . tomatoe seller and wheel barrow boys too are all working class

hey . . I swear u are even more daft than I tot.
U still coming in here to reply?
who tell u say working class does not involve both full and part time jobs?
u wouldn't know cos u're too busy chasing after girls like me . . bigger and worth more than ur whole life savings.

just take my advice . . either u go for the cheap gurls, some fulani girls . . can ride horses and cows. Leave the big girls for the bigger boys shogbo?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2008
buzyDiva:

ashawo

girls like me . . bigger and worth more than your whole life savings.

Need i say more tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by RampantT(f): 8:56pm On May 25, 2008
8inchplus:

Need i say more tongue tongue
what more can you say?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 25, 2008
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2008
RampantT:

just hush and find a job, nothing hard undecided

I already have a job, and a place of my own tongue
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by RampantT(f): 9:10pm On May 25, 2008
8inchplus:

I already have a job, and a place of my own tongue
Sure, is that why you're bothering about ppl who dnt have a car and ppl who do?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by 8inchplus(m): 9:19pm On May 25, 2008
RampantT:

Sure, is that why you're bothering about people who dnt have a car and people who do?
I am bothering myself with those that judge people for what they dont have and yet they themselves are not better off in any way.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by RampantT(f): 9:23pm On May 25, 2008
8inchplus:

I am bothering myself with those that judge people for what they don't have and yet they themselves are not better off in any way.
I'm sorry, people are dying from poverty out there and you're here worrying about who has a Lamborghini and who don't? undecided
Wise advice, worry about yourself, before you yourself start judging those people that judge others that have "cars", b/c not everyone is better off in anyway.
In this world where material goods rule, people will always judge another, no amount of buckets full of tears will stop it undecided So let them judge as long each judging's not shooting bullets
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by buzyDiva(f): 9:37pm On May 25, 2008
2inches,

scram abeg . . . go find better job and that face me I face u house u dey live no be house . . ok?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by sistajay(f): 10:40pm On May 25, 2008
@ Poster

Wich one dey pain you for here, na good tin if ladies wan men with cars.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard? by onyekang1(f): 3:32pm On May 26, 2008
@ poster
u get time oh! kai! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help. How Can I Handle My Calabar G.f. / 190 Is Heartbroken / Nigerians Girls Are Still The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.