Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! (2175 Views)

9 Epic Nigerian Movies We Can't Forget In A Hurry. / Can Superman Lift Mjolnir? / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

Argh. That's not my point!

Anyway, it's all forgiven?
730 days to go, can't wait

Nothing do you my guy. It's just one of those things.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

Argh. That's not my point!

Anyway, it's all forgiven?
730 days to go, can't wait

We're cool. Nothing do you as royal said.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by mrdrizzy(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Royal-Assasin:
U guys should drop this issue abeg. Superman will kick that bat's butt any day. I trust my man of steel. But why are they even fighting sef? Shouldn't they be on the same team?
smh,shey its d same superman thats in man of steel,u must be joking,have u seen dark knight rises atall,nna eh i hope dis sequel will be beta dan d original oh,cus d man of steel i watch na jst rubbish waste of data,too many expectation and nothing to show for it,inshort the whole marvels movie misbehave dis yr,except avengers,lets see what thor has to offer soon,(coming november)

1 Like

Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by RoyalAssasin: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
mr.drizzy:
smh,shey its d same superman thats in man of steel,u must be joking,have u seen dark knight rises atall,nna eh i hope dis sequel will be beta dan d original oh,cus d man of steel i watch na jst rubbish waste of data,too many expectation and nothing to show for it,inshort the whole marvels movie misbehave dis yr,except avengers,lets see what thor has to offer soon,(coming november)

The sequel is guaranteed to make sense... Along with Justice League!
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Briareos: For comic fans, no be today The Dark Knight don dey tidy Supes' azz. *Offence intended, Superman fans grin grin. Batman's intelligence is inversely proportional to Superman's.

Besides, we've all heard the saying: Superman has three weaknesses; Kryptonite, Lois Lane and Batman.

And since Zack directed Man of Steel 1, it is unfair for him to handle this project. How will Superman fans feel if Chris Nolan takes up the project.

And sadly, I know it's going to be Superman show - otherwise, they wont stick to Man of Steel 2

Hahaha! That's a first!
As for Zack directing, i thought so too. But Warner Bros say he knows what he is doing.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Update: Ben Affleck has been casted as Batman.
SOURCE: BEN AFFLECK TO PLAY BATMAN
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
i saw it and i was like wtf, dat dude doesnt look like a batman material to me.
Re: Superman VS Batman Confirmed For Epic Face-off! by lumeviewscom: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
nuru3000: i saw it and i was like wtf, dat dude doesnt look like a batman material to me.
Everyone is like wtf because of the "daredevil" movie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orange Is The New Black’s Poussey Marries Her Girlfriend, Lauren Morelli / National Lottery: How To Get Past Winning Numbers / Martin Lawrence Or Jim Carey, Who Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.