Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant (31332 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos) / Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by ezjen: 4:22am On Jul 23, 2013
@levelszik:
I for like make dis omotola give me BJ with those lips
Person wife?....na wa for u ooooooh shocked angry
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by camelus: 4:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Y is the Hussy following her around? Isn't him that went and married a Celebrity !
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by pri3stess(f): 5:08am On Jul 23, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Somebody MUST tell me who the one in the blue dress is. cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sVW4DFUQAVU/Ue1xweBb3gI/AAAAAAAB3gU/9bjeBeHTxGE/s400/IMG_5903+Edited+Omotola+at+MBGN+2013.jpg[/img]
Yvonne Ekwerre
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by pri3stess(f): 5:10am On Jul 23, 2013
tobounty: are u her maid??

Aren't you her gate man? You should know who her maids are.

1 Like

Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by agabaI23(m): 5:27am On Jul 23, 2013
kulyie: na you give am belle :/
No sir/ma

She just looks It and the belt She tied doesnt help her a bit.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by onyeguy: 5:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Honestly speaking this woman no fine like before she don really failed. undecided next topic Jor
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by agabaI23(m): 5:32am On Jul 23, 2013
Blackgold09: she no marry?
She doesnt have to be married to be pregnant. If You wanted to ask a question, It should ve been,'Is She not a woman?' and I would've answered you.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Afam4eva(m): 5:40am On Jul 23, 2013
STanding next to you, live, i can see why they call you omosexy - Governor Seriake Dickson

1 Like

Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by donlet(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2013
me think
omosexy is begining to get old or is it because of the pregnancy?
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Utibeokodi(m): 5:58am On Jul 23, 2013
Nice she sure is beautiful
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by born2boink(m): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
My friend this is somebody wife for God sake .You don't make expenses joke like that .
dem no dey Bleep somebody wife? Abi adultery no dey inside dictionary ?
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by fairygeh(f): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2013
@levelszik:
I for like make dis omotola give me BJ with those lips
. You re just a lousy fool.how would you feel if someone says this to your wife.get a life,fat assed monkey.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2013
A friend told me Omotola's pregnant. I didn't believe her until now.

She still dey sexy though...for an old lady.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Originalsly: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmm...violation of basic dress rule..if you are on the fat side wear stripes...running down...not across... ehmmm...especially when not wearing a body shaper.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by swezenberg(m): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2013
pri3stess:

Aren't you her gate man? You should know who her maids are.

That guy does not qualify to be her gate man. The guy na their refuse man.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Chitexs250(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2013
This is my queen any day any time

Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by beanos(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2013
agabaI23: Is She pregnant?

Just exactly what I was thinking when I saw the pix.
Nice woman/Role model for most ladies out there.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by LBT: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Glorified_Tunde: Yea, saw the event. She looked quite bigger around the waistline. Almost got me thinking she's pregnant. Jes sayin'
She's also wearing a flat sandal.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by bjjbam: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2013
agabaI23: Is She pregnant?
And what if she is? When did it become a crime for a legally married woman to be pregnant?
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by pizzyzion(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2013
Not bad...she make sense dye
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by ibrocares: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
My friend this is somebody wife for God sake .You don't make expenses joke like that .

U are fool for uttering such statement to her....go get her fool U.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by slimyem: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Somebody MUST tell me who the one in the blue dress is. cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sVW4DFUQAVU/Ue1xweBb3gI/AAAAAAAB3gU/9bjeBeHTxGE/s400/IMG_5903+Edited+Omotola+at+MBGN+2013.jpg[/img]
silverbird presenter..
Vixen or something she is called.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by WRITERSTAB: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Nice. Anyways
18+ only read, www.writerstab.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by SimpleTips(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2013
Why Nigerians always love to carry rumors, last year was almost the baddest for this lady after Nigerian media start labeling her marriage different types of name.
SOME PEOPLE SAYS
she's blind
she got pregnant but did not deliver but today now She looks so beautiful.

Just keep your head straight and never shaking by what people says about you.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by mathskill: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2013
Once something is overhyped it begins to irritate.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2013
I thought the pagant is for beautiful girls and not old mama.....what is omotola looking for there?
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by fpeter(f): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2013
demmy55: Ehen? Kini big deal undecided

My humble sef too was dia cool

NA LIE...Big deal be say dem no recognise u dere
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by abouqi(f): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2013
lucenzo: why does the husband look like a houseboy? Looking so timid.

Hater, why can't you just shut your trap?

U fine reach am?

Whether he looks like ? or not, the lady likes him like that!

Pray to have a wife like this o jare.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by abouqi(f): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2013
Well, your choice. To have a mother of one, divorced as your 'Queen' and a mother of FOUR, still married to her darling husband as your (pls complete)!

What a choice! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Had No Val"- Ufedo Sunshine & Her Booty Step Out Alone On Boat Cruise For Val / Daddy Freeze 'Disappears' To Show That The Two Cats' Video Was Doctored / Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.