Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant (31324 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos) / Pictures Of Omotola At The Premiere Of Her Movie In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by beautyng(f): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Been the most beautiful nigeria pageant............. is gud for her shaa, congrats cool
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by kundul: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2013
Very respectable/responsible lady too an award well deserved, compared 2 dis our genevive wey no gree marry
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by coastalqueen: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2013
peppy luv: What do u expect from a man that bleached his skin! All hail king of tura!! Texas cowgurl's uncle.

Better if she had worn this to d grammies than that her daughter's dress that she borrowed!
see as laff wan tear my belle
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by jpphilips(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2013
just wondering why none of you commented on her child right advocacy campaign that nite.
you guys bother with trivials a lot
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Flakkydagirl: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Afolabs101: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2013
A bit of sideboob action from Vixen cheesy grin wink

Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Wallosco: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
She be like.......
agabaI23: Is She pregnant?
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
abouqi:

Hater, why can't you just shut your trap?

U fine reach am?

Whether he looks like ? or not, the lady likes him like that!

Pray to have a wife like this o jare.[color=#006600][/color]

did I take ur dild0?
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by MissFame(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
demmy55: Ehen? Kini big deal undecided

My humble sef too was dia cool
undecided
demmy55: Ehen? Kini big deal undecided

My humble sef too was dia cool
i dey dia when dem give u dat award sef
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by temisukanmi(f): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
agabaI23: Is She pregnant?
I was wondering maself.. Tot I was †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ only one wu noticed
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by BabieGhagha(f): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2013
omotola u look gud joor.for those idiot out there,it is not until u expose ur body b4 u luk sexy.

1 Like

Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by swezenberg(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2013
She's one in a million. With 4 she still looks radiant. For those beefing if they bleach in and out use a tank of cosmetics and tuck in and out they can never get close to the way she looks when she's pregnant.
Re: Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant by Djbaka(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2013
@levelszik:
I for like make dis omotola give me BJ with those lips
Do you always have to demonstrate your stupidity and mediocrity in public??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Slams Non-fan Who Criticized Her For Rocking Short Outfit / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) / TY Bello: "I Was Sexually Abused As A Child"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.