Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Need Help With Translation Of Passport Page To Russian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Translation Of Passport Page To Russian (1968 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Retention Of Passport / Renewal Of Passport-please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Translation Of Passport Page To Russian by smithdennis105: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Anyone know how I can translate my international passport page to Russian.. I'm applying for an admission into a belarus university and having provided their required documents,they are requesting for a russian translation of my passport page..Pls, any idea where I can get It done within a day and without spending much..I don't want to do it at russian embassy cos I heard it takes minimum of 7 days.
Re: Need Help With Translation Of Passport Page To Russian by goodtalk(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
smithdennis105: Anyone know how I can translate my international passport page to Russian.. I'm applying for an admission into a belarus university and having provided their required documents,they are requesting for a russian translation of my passport page..Pls, any idea where I can get It done within a day and without spending much..I don't want to do it at russian embassy cos I heard it takes minimum of 7 days.

i assume its only at the Russian Embassy u can do it, the alternative would have being to use the services of a notary public lawyer, but they dont understand Russian Language and they cannot translate. another alternative is to send it to sombody in russia to help u do it but its not too cheap also it might cost u between 700 Rouble to 1000Rouble that is about N5000, so your best bet is to use the services of the Russian Embassy. submit it at the embassy and they will give u a receipt for your payment i assume it would cost u about N6,500 or so then u can scan the receipt to the school and inform them that it might take 7 days for the embassy to translate it, they would understand.

Regards
Re: Need Help With Translation Of Passport Page To Russian by worry359(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2013
If you do it at embassy you can be sure what is written.
Go to back street cheap translator and he could write
"This person is criminal muslim terrorist drug dealer"
You would never know!
Re: Need Help With Translation Of Passport Page To Russian by smithdennis105: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2013
Thanks for your response..i guess i have no other choice..Had to go to the Russian embassy as soon as possible..
Re: Need Help With Translation Of Passport Page To Russian by chrixs: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hi, Did you eventually get the passport translated? I need to do same.

(1) (Reply)

Official Italy Thread: LIFE IN ITALY / Lekki Conservation Center / PHOTOS: Accident At Agungi, Lekki This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.