Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Lekki Conservation Center - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lekki Conservation Center (1964 Views)

Lekki Conservation Centre LCC: An Overview Of The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa / 5 Fun Things To Do At The Lekki Conservation Centre / Fun Things To Do At Lekki Conservation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Conservation Center by nicerichard05: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2016
Pls I need help on how to get to lekki conservation center from thirdmainland bridge

Plss somebody should help, I am drving
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by bigtt76(f): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Continue straight to Lekki through the Law School exit of the Bride or through Ozumba. Lekki Conservation Center is a straight drive through the Lekki-Epe express way. Just before the 2nd tollgate and close to VGC.

BTW you nor get Google Maps for your phone? grin

nicerichard05:
Pls I need help on how to get to lekki conservation center from thirdmainland bridge

Plss somebody should help, I am drving
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by nicerichard05: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2016
bigtt76:
Continue straight to Lekki through the Law School exit of the Bride or through Ozumba. Lekki Conservation Center is a straight drive through the Lekki-Epe express way. Just before the 2nd tollgate and close to VGC.

BTW you nor get Google Maps for your phone? grin

Hahahah thanks, Nigerians sha, after u don direct me finish u con curse me join am. Lolz. grin

So I wouldn't get to the second toll gate sha. Is der any visible sign post that I can use to locate it.

Thanks all d same
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by bigtt76(f): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
LOL ....nor mind me jaaaare! Yea there's a visible sign and its on your right as you're driving towards it. You will see the 2nd toll gate in front of you sef but the Conservation Center entrance is very visible you can't miss it. enjoy your break dear.

nicerichard05:

Hahahah thanks, Nigerians sha, after u don direct me finish u con curse me join am. Lolz. grin

So I wouldn't get to the second toll gate sha. Is der any visible sign post that I can use to locate it.

Thanks all d same
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by nicerichard05: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
bigtt76:
LOL ....nor mind me jaaaare! Yea there's a visible sign and its on your right as you're driving towards it. You will see the 2nd toll gate in front of you sef but the Conservation Center entrance is very visible you can't miss it. enjoy your break dear.

Thanks
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by nicerichard05: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
bigtt76:

Jst got home!!! Couldn't go to the LCC again, I later stopped at Elegushi, it was mad fun anyway. Thanks again my online Google map cheesy grin
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by bigtt76(f): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
E yaaa. You couldn't locate the place? Or just got distracted? grin Elegushi is fun though.

nicerichard05:

Jst got home!!! Couldn't go to the LCC again, I later stopped at Elegushi, it was mad fun anyway. Thanks again my online Google map cheesy grin
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by nicerichard05: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2016
bigtt76:
E yaaa. You couldn't locate the place? Or just got distracted? grin Elegushi is fun though.

I got distracted by elegunshi o, buh wen I went to chevy view estate to drop a frnd of mine, I didn't see LCC b4 d chevron roundabout o.
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by bigtt76(f): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2016
It's further down just before you get to VGC. That's where you have the Toll gate. You were like 2 roundabouts away.

nicerichard05:

I got distracted by elegunshi o, buh wen I went to chevy view estate to drop a frnd of mine, I didn't see LCC b4 d chevron roundabout o.
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by nicerichard05: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
bigtt76:
It's further down just before you get to VGC. That's where you have the Toll gate. You were like 2 roundabouts away.

Thanks dear
Re: Lekki Conservation Center by sticalmary: 5:48am On Oct 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Accra Ghana / Can An Ex-convict Travel Out Of Nigeria??? / Anyone Know Ways Of Shipping Cargo From The U.S.A (Dallas) To Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.