Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Picnic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Picnic (843 Views)

Solve This Picnic Puzzle / Joke: The Picnic / The Tortoise Picnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Picnic by giggleout: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Three friends Sule, Saka and Ogaga decided to go for a picnic. Saka packs the picnic basket with drinks and sandwiches. Ogaga carried the basket and they set out for the park 10km away. It took them 2 hours to get there. When they arrived, Saka quickly spread the mat and set out the sandwiches.

After checking around, Ogaga found out that Saka did not pack the bottle opener. They then begged Sule to make the 4 hour trip to and fro for the opener. He disagreed. "You'll finish the sandwiches before I return," Sule protested. "No we won't", assured Saka.

After some more cajoling from them, Sule reluctantly sets out for the opener. After 5 hours, there was no sign of Sule. They decided to wait for another 3 hours. Still no sign of Sule. Ogaga and Saka after waiting on Sule for more than 8 hours were by now very hungry so they decided to take one sandwich each.

As they were about to eat, Sule pops out from behind a rock screaming:

"I KNEW IT! I'M NOT GOING AGAIN"!!!

...for more jokes, visit www.giggleout.com
don't forget to give us a facebook like
Re: The Picnic by Sanboy25: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
grin grin grin I'll not visit your blog though... tongue
Re: The Picnic by giggleout: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2013
thats cool bro... grin but i noticed you did.... wink

(1) (Reply)

Port Comot From ASUU And Retain Ur Mat. No. / Sule & The Police / Have You Seen These Two Black Santas (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.