Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? (559 Views)

Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? / Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? by jerrymania(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
why do christians say song of solomon is about the love of the church and Jesus when it is exactly what it is, solomon calling his love so that they can make love. why do you misinterpret it to mean another thing?
Re: Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? by sunday478(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
jerrymania: why do christians say song of solomon is about the love of the church and Jesus when it is exactly what it is, solomon calling his love so that they can make love. why do you misinterpret it to mean another thing?
you can not say it is misinterppretation because what the are interpreting is right and the where been led by the holy spirit
Re: Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
jerrymania: why do christians say song of solomon is about the love of the church and Jesus when it is exactly what it is, solomon calling his love so that they can make love. why do you misinterpret it to mean another thing?
who said? Love of Jesus and who? That book is pure sex, romance and ecstacy.
Re: Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? by jerrymania(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
blink182: who said? Love of Jesus and who? That book is pure sex, romance and ecstacy.

yes thats what i mean. so why the different theory?
Re: Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? by sylve11: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
I am waiting for obidiah666 . hehehe. cool
Re: Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? by RINE1: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
No comment
#mute#.
Re: Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? by dareabiola98(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
U see,whereever the truth is,the comments u shall not find...I beg u to ask a muslim anything about his religion if he doesn't know...he will cos the basic belief is unique...All these things are right before ur eyes still u chose not to c the truth.Verily,Allah(SWT) guides those who He pleases. Songs of Solomon( I won't allow a child to read it,can u preach with it,has ur pastor ever preached with it for u,because its 18+ but then,is d bible written only for the elderly
Re: Are You Misinterpreting Songs Of Solomon? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
obadiah777 has been banned

(1) (Reply)

Can I Be A Freestyle Christian And Still Make Heaven?? / How Long Does It Take Fasting And Prayers To Work? / Does Singing In One Language In Church A Part Of Tribalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.