Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado (76611 Views)

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) / What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by afrobeauty25(f): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hy nairalanders, pls has anyone uses lemon fresh lotion b4?, hw gud is it? Cn it lighten up my skin a bit?
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Is avocado d same tin as pear
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by 1stLadyRobinho: 4:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by irynterri(f): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
afrobeauty25:
Hy nairalanders, pls has anyone uses lemon fresh lotion b4?, hw gud is it? Cn it lighten up my skin a bit?
yea i am using lemon fresh and my colour is looking improved although i dont knw if its cos of d cream or smtin else
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by princehabyb(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2015
hmm
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by arabianights: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
macklef:
google it, i hear it has side effects. some kinda skin cancer.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE HOW CAN A VEGETABLE HAVE SIDE EFFECTS!!! MSCHEEEEW
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by fadekemitoyin: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
hello to you ladies,I think it is high time to to tell you to stop mixing of tubes into cream,it happened to a frnd of mine,who bought some item online and later went to mix with some potent tube gel,and tube contains steriods which are just meant for short time use,to cut the story short,she has a large breakout on her skin(stretchmarks).Never tot my frnd ,Mr Yemi can ever make a herbal concortion stretchmark cream that can make it clear and fade up faster since I didn't have any.she apply and her stretchmark went away,but it is until u get very very close with ur eye staring at the particular area that u will see the Stchmrk area,,,u can get him on 08034292000
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Stellamariss(f): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
pweetiedee:
. First, change ur cream and get a cream dat has sunscreen. Stop using tubes if u do. Go to the market,buy dudu osun or the raw black soap,buy shea butter(ori)and coconut oil(adi agbon.)(the clear one) mix the ori and adi agbon,u can buy osun(camwood) and add to ur soap(raw black soap)u can also add honey. Cleanse ur face/body morning and night with the soap. Rub the mixture of shea butter and coconut oil on ur face early in d morning and at night or wen u r indoor. Use sunscreen as from now on. There are also natural ingredients good for the skin, tomato juice,papaya juice,pine apple juice(5 mins),oat meal and wheat meal for exfoliating,baking soda for exfoliating,olive oil,milk and honey etc. Stop using chemicals,they age ur skin and increases the risk of skin cancer. if u need more advice, just email me, we can exchange numbers. doyinsolardacandy@gmail.com. Gudluck
lol I need ur advice
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by Stellamariss(f): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
pweetiedee:
. Hehehe. Dont mind dem. I was once ignorant,though i dint wana bleach,was just lookin for stuffs to clear spots. Serzly, natural products are just d best. I av neva been sunburnt. And its d work of the natural ingredients i apply on my face. Honey,milk, shae butter,coconut oil,e tc. I now use shea butter in the night and i bath with black soap. I use a cream dat has sunscreen. And my skin is much more bettr dan before. This natural stuffs,wen u use dem. U dont even need to do all dis surgery/face lift celebrities do. If u start using dis natural ingredients,they prevent wrinkles,age spots and sagging skin. Egg white for example is for face firming, oat meal,baking soda for exfoliating, lemon juice,cucumber juice,tomato juice,honey and milk,rose water,carrot juice etc for cleansing and even toning. And lots more, pls lets drop chemicals and be free from skin cancer
pls where will I get baking soda.
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by ChionChion: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
There's this lifestyle and fashion site that is very nice. Visit them at www.styleravenigeria.com
Re: Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado by cleoblizz332(f): 2:12pm On May 25, 2016
Just buy an avocado,peel it off then rub it on your face and leave it on for like 5mins,then wash off and pat your face with towel.
..pls explain further. is it d peal or we extract the juise and apply..wtx d most important

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt / How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.