Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Android Security:How To Track Your Stolen Phone?All androids supported - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Security:How To Track Your Stolen Phone?All androids supported (822 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Security:How To Track Your Stolen Phone?All androids supported by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Anyone heard of this great 'ANDROID DEVICE MANAGER' app released on the month of august 2014 which is now available on google play store? Okay, i can sense tongues wagging away and eyebrows raised to utter disbelief. Though, it is no longer news that this special android security development can not only protect a stolen device owner's personal data or contents but also fetch out current locations of your android-thief: how does it work, certainly speaking; you need a functional google account_any android based phone currently running version 2.2 and up_ a laptop or pc with internet access connection_ yes! You can track down locations of your android device along with the name of the place when it was visited in real time. You can also zoom in and out of map and personally go down there in a company of two or three to check out the location for yourself; not only that, you can wipe out and lock your personal data and photos in your stolen device via the web to the effect in real time. But personally the guy i activated this great package on his nexus 4 smartphone ends up giving it out as a birthday gift to his current girlfriend, perhaps; deploying its key functionality in a way not originally intented for; only if this babe knew she is now being watched and tracked anywhere, anyday and anytime 24/7 so long as she goes about with this sweet smartphone of which unknown to her now turned a self-monitoring-intel to her generous boyfriend and i am sure this dude enjoys the fun and exciting it brings perhaps; viewing histories of place frequented via online maps and from the comfort of his laptop .<Next will be how to set up and activate 'android device manager' on any android smartphone.

Re: Android Security:How To Track Your Stolen Phone?All androids supported by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Download the latest htc sync manager and take control of ur apps, contact,msg etc [url][/url]http://dl4.htc.com/managed-assets/su...tup_3.3.21.exe
Re: Android Security:How To Track Your Stolen Phone?All androids supported by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Download the latest htc sync manager and take control of ur apps, contact,msg etc [url][/url]http://dl4.htc.com/managed-assets/su...tup_3.3.21.exe thank you
Re: Android Security:How To Track Your Stolen Phone?All androids supported by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
There is only one gsmlogic and it is me keeping it real, pls dont forget to like my post%
Re: Android Security:How To Track Your Stolen Phone?All androids supported by samilo88(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
please guys,I have problem with d sim1 slot of my tecnop3. it is always showing deactivated and anytime I try to enable it, it says com.android stop unexpectedly. I h as have done factory reset twice bt to no avail. anybody with useful information should please help. am not in abj am in lag
Re: Android Security:How To Track Your Stolen Phone?All androids supported by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is a very sensitive thread, so pls comment with some self-respect to yourself

(1) (Reply)

How To Extend Whatsapp Trial Period Or Pay For Renewal / Tecno F8 Vs Gionee V1 / Its Officially Here! Download BBM For Android And Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.