Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? (725 Views)

PIC: When We Warn The Ladies To Leave This SUGER DADDIES Alone And They Refuse / Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? by arthur2k5: 4:18am On Jul 23, 2013
I need impartial advice from your readers please. I am a female who has been involved in a long distance relationship with a man in Nigeria, I live abroad. I have visited him over there and he has visited me here. However, I have always suspected there was a personal relationship between him and his female business partner, who is older than him and married too.

I even saw text messages on his phone from her, messages only a lover will send, but he denies any wrong-doing and says there is nothing personal going on between them.

This older woman lost her husband 7 months ago, and with me not being around, I believe their affair intensified over time. I had an encounter recently with this lady and I decided the guy was not worth my time so I ended things between us. I have cried and prayed a lot since then and one thing keeps coming to me, that he is under the influence of some kind of evil power of this woman's doing.
I want nothing more to do with the guy, I can never get back with someone that sleeps with another man's wife, but I feel like I need to warn him about this woman.
Should I say something or should I leave him to bear his cross?
Re: NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 23, 2013
He knows the consequences of hs action even b4 he started; that is if your suspicion is true. Avoid direct communication,cos obviously ur nt yet over him,you may text,mail,write to warn him if u are so concernd.
Re: NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? by ogb5(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2013
How are you so sure he is under some evil influence?
Was he also under your evil influence previously and you are now conversant with the signs?

As for advice, keep your advice to yourself, the guy will not believe you. You can't be thousands of miles away and claim to know the guy's business partner more than the man dealing with her daily
Re: NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? by kreamidiva(f): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2013
If it's over,it's over.....let it stay that way.move on and i mean move on.btw,he won't believe u.he would think it's all because u probably want him back.let him carry his cross.
Re: NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Sour grapes
Re: NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? by Mynd44: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2013
It is not your concern anymore. Go ahead with your life
Re: NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2013
chidyhels: He knows the consequences of hs action even b4 he started; that is if your suspicion is true. Avoid direct communication,cos obviously ur nt yet over him,you may text,mail,write to warn him if u are so concernd.
did u get her plot?

She bilivs the ex is under some kinda spell, shld she inform him of what she thinks?

Well OP, obviously, No!

U knw why?

Cos if he is truly under an influence, he won't listen, and will tell the lady. And u, will be a direct target for the lady who will now biliv u wan spoil market!

The best u can do is: pray!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My MUM And My GF (lily Porch) / Bromance / 7 Tips For Men To Understand Women Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.