Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? (2307 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by ochejoseph(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2013
Very often we hear adults Bark at children for
running away from injections ,I was sharing
with some friends at a function recently How I
will scale the fence once I hear Dr Garba CG
motorcycle whether am sick or not doctor
Garba is not someone I can spend 10 second s
with in a room because of what my Bum bum
has suffered in his hands . Not to forget the
chloroqiune that itches like hell . Pls share
your stories don't stop the fun.

Few responses )

Re: How Much Do You Fear Injections As A
Child ? by Sanboy25: 10:08pm On Jul 22
I was never afraid because my mom was
giving me a candy later on

(
Child ? by blink182(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22

worst years of my life. Men forget, even now I
still fear them but knowing I can overcome the
pain makes me brave.

Child ? by Chokolee(m): 12:31am
This got me smiling; it would be surprising
for you to know that i dint fear injections even
in my childhood. My Dad was this kind of
person that could build that confidence in you,
and you would form 'rambo' and recieve the
injections...The thing was painfull though; buh,
you know now, you no wan fall popsy hand,
besides...rewards afterall, your ill.
Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by Lilpeco007(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Lame undecided
Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by Tolexander: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2013
Injection no be my friend o bro!
I fear am pass snake self.

I can remember 3years ago when i went to the heath centre and an injection was prescribed, i had to tell the pharmacist dispensing to help me to change it to drug.

1 Like

Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by ochejoseph(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Lilpeco007: Lame undecided
U meant u have no childhood or no memory of it ? That's sad !
Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by ochejoseph(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Tolexander: Injection no be my friend o bro!
I fear am pass snake self.

I can remember 3years ago when i went to the heath centre and an injection was prescribed, i had to tell the pharmacist dispensing to help me to change it to drug.
Bros I no blame u I administer medications at the speed of light but when it comes to my turn Heaven will almost come down for them to inject moi
Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2013
100% hate for Injection !!!

As a Kid, na four to Five nurses dey hold me down ooo, and the kain shout,cry and beg wey I go beg go make nurses and ma parent to pity me ....... All promising me na bid to make me better !!!

After we reach home na to slaughter Chicken for me oooo ...LOLgrin, else, dat malaria no go go ... .. Upon all those shout kwa!!!

Later-on and till now na #Syrub,Tablet and my Granma's Local Herbs# !!! cool

ThanGod Dem don ban Chloroquine ...... Nonsense drug !!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by dominique(f): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kai! I remember those days, it was fight to the finish between me and the doctors cheesy. There was even a time I had to be sent home cos they couldn't hold me down (my dad vex that day ehn!) Even as an adult, I'm still terrified of injection embarassed.

1 Like

Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by k4kenny(f): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chei!! I rembr my injection experiences as a kid. It was so messy with about 2 nurses holding M̶̲̅ε̲̣ down cheesy. One experience stood out. My dad took M̶̲̅ε̲̣ to d clinic, when it was tym for d injection, I started screamin as usual. My dad kept assuring M̶̲̅ε̲̣ that it won't hurt(for where). After taking d injection, my dad told M̶̲̅ε̲̣ to stay put cos d needle was still inside and the need to bring it out. Of course I believed and stood still only to feel anoda sharp pain and d screaming continued. The good part of any injection was the nasco wafers ans fanta my daddy buys afterwards cheesy. Nowadays no biggie abt injection jare cool. I prefer it on d arm than d backside sha

2 Likes

Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by AbuMikey(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mehn,I used to be so scared of injection till I was about 8!
One a scale of 1-10,I would rate my fears as [size=25pt]7[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 25, 2013
tongue#000099 on a scale of 1-10,....10

1 Like

Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by ochejoseph(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2013
¤¤¤lurvely¤¤¤:

My sister 90% of the ladies I know de fear injection die ,so yr comment no come as a suprise lol
Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
I fear injections a lot. I have a big scar cos i dragged down a piercing needle with the nurse when i was young. It seems the scar grows as i grow too... sad
Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by Lizboh(f): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
I prefare to take drugs instead of injection, anytime i see d syringe, i normally go to toilet first. Even till now, after 4 children, am still afraid of it.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by dominique(f): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
¤¤¤lurvely¤¤¤:

Me too embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by nancyberry(f): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Its really painful to say this,i still cry when i see an injection,i had an appointed with the dentist and they need to inject my gum,i cried when i saw the injection,it took about 5 guys to pin me down to the chair so i can be given the injection....i just could not help it,i was so scared and kept on crying,it has been like this since i was a child now am an adult and will soon get married please any solutions please!
Re: How Much Fear Did You Have For Injections As A Child ? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2013
My own experience nah Gbege ooo.. It was only my dad that could handle me.. Once he lies me face down on his legs, hold hands and legs.. I would ve been at d top gear of my tears then and of course my number one fan, my immediate younger bro.. He'll be crying for me saying "pls don't give my sister injection"... It was always a very funny sight. But then my dad buys this particular ice-cream its like supereme with d wood thingy inside but twas cream in color then.

Till date I still fear injection, my last drips 2 months ago took dem 2hrs before I gree make dem chook me for 30mins drips. I just dey wonder how I'll cope when I'm preggers and labour time.. Gimme 1000 tabs, I'm ready to swallow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The Urge To Pee Increase As One Gets Closer To A Toilet Or Water? / What Do I Do To Increase My Body Size / Beware Of This Insect (picture) (hoax debunked, bug me not)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.