Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is This A Course Or What Civilization Turns Us To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Course Or What Civilization Turns Us To (671 Views)

It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Course Or What Civilization Turns Us To by faksy(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2013
I was unhappy when this happen in the first place,second it repeatf itself i get worried, but thirdly i get confused that is this not a course or the mordern life.....
Listen:.......
When i was 12years old i lived with my sister and her husband with there 6 children(three senior sister and 3 junior brothers) we were schooling together of which everything was goin smoothly.when i passed out from secondary school two senior sisters were in ss1 and their last sistas was in jss1.when they were in final year,the eldest sister got pregnant of no one is responsible for it.the guy that was suspected said his not the only man that slept with her,so we took her home and hospitalízed her until she gave births to a baby girl and we are taking care of the child till date.
3 years later,the older sister also get pregnant as soon as she cleared her o'level exam perfectly,but luckly a guy stood for the responsibilities,she shown up and claimed his baby boy.though he's nice and responsible even to our family.
Not up to a year the youngest sister which just concluded her wssce this year was discovered she's carring 8 month pregnant of which she cant point a man for it.....
Plz advice me,because am their elder brother of which have planed for each of them in future,though am stil schooling.is this not a course,because look at the coincidence,it as soon as they finished secondary school of which further planning was planned on them that they introduced pregnancy to us..am feed up.Now we now left with 3 boys of which the oldest is in ss1
plz help me chip in this matter does it need a spiritual things or wat?
Re: Is This A Course Or What Civilization Turns Us To by Nosu(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
One thing u must know about training children is that the way u handle the 1st we determine how the others will live. Yorubas adage says, it is the horse in front that the ones behind look at to run.
Is it spiritual? It might but that really isn't the issue here. A lot of parent dont train their children in the way of the Lord. They don't hv time for their children and another issue is that children really don't follow wat u tell them but wat u are doing.
So the parents or u can not be having extra marital affairs or premaritial affair as the case maybe and u expect them not to follow ur steps.

Children most times reflect how the parents or people around them are living their lives.( the statement; who cares has done a lot of harm to our society)
They always reflect if u create time or not by the way they live.
Re: Is This A Course Or What Civilization Turns Us To by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ OP

Your sister's kids are just learning from the bad example shown by the eldest. Not trying to question their upbringing o, but i think they weren't raised to be responsible.

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he grows, he shall not depart from it . . . "

I don't believe in curses and even if it were real, this isn't one. Children are a blessing and should always be seen as one . . so Congrats to them!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Course Or What Civilization Turns Us To by biolabee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
It is not a curse but rather bad decisions
Re: Is This A Course Or What Civilization Turns Us To by BabaOyo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Op, ur nieces weren't cursed!!
Really, ur sis has a lot to answer for here!!

Bring up a child in the way he/she in the way of the lord & they will never depart from it.

The mistakes have been made, make sure you keep an extra eye on them from now on since they are still young & naïve!!!

A mistake is not the end of the world, keep an extra eye out for them if the parents are too busy or less concerned.

All will be well with you!
Re: Is This A Course Or What Civilization Turns Us To by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Haba! This is too much!Three! OMG! Speechless!!

(1) (Reply)

Children Education. / Home Tutor / Man Convicted Of Killing 3-yr-old Boy For Bed Wetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.