Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (30173 Views)

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. / Who Turns Out Better: A child Trained By Grandparents Or The Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Jonwesley(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2013

Don’t you hate it when you meet the man of your dreams, only to realize he’s your crazy, stalker ex-husband?

An unidentified Minnesota woman met a nice man through an online dating site, and the two eventually established a relationship. The couple began communicating extensively, and she felt comfortable sharing intimate details about her personal life.

His name was Aaron Carpenter, and the woman opened up to him about her issues with her ex-husband. She and her ex had an ugly split in 2011 and were involved in an ongoing custody battle, she confided to Carpenter.

Turns out, Aaron Carpenter was really Brian Matthew Cornelius, the woman’s ex. Yep, Cornelius catfished his ex-wife, creating a false online identity. He now faces stalking charges and is set to appear in court next month
http://living.msn.com/love-relationships/the-heart-beat-blog-post?post=84b3e2ee-e386-45e7-bfba-0e579b84c82c
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by bukatyne(f): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Jonwesley: culled from MSN News!
Don’t you hate it when you meet the man of your dreams, only to realize he’s your crazy, stalker ex-husband?

An unidentified Minnesota woman met a nice man through an online dating site, and the two eventually established a relationship. The couple began communicating extensively, and she felt comfortable sharing intimate details about her personal life.

His name was Aaron Carpenter, and the woman opened up to him about her issues with her ex-husband. She and her ex had an ugly split in 2011 and were involved in an ongoing custody battle, she confided to Carpenter.

Turns out, Aaron Carpenter was really Brian Matthew Cornelius, the woman’s ex. Yep, Cornelius catfished his ex-wife, creating a false online identity. He now faces stalking charges and is set to appear in court next month

This is really crazy.

Now that both of them know what they want, they can start afresh depending on what caused the divorce in the first place..

As for the stalking charges, was he stalking to harm her or to start afresh?

9 Likes

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Yvete(f): 5:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Why is he facing stalking charges though? She put herself on a dating site.
It seems like identity theft is the crime here (using someone else's pictures, and maybe first and last names).

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 11, 2013
Creepy man undecided she needs a restraining order like thousand miles away from him and he should be banned from using specific dating sites she's registered.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by greatgod2012(f): 5:29am On Jun 11, 2013
This is one of the numerous reasons why i dont and will never endorse internet dating.
Though, it might work for some, but the risk involved is higher.
The person you see face-to-face often misbehaves, not to talk of a faceless person.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by buoye1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
K
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by iamswizz(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
some people dont know that White Cup of Garri is still 200 naira

21 Likes

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Zamoni15(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
iamswizz: .
u wan do first to comment abi?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by arabanibaba: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
just passing by
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by gluv01(f): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
ok cool...This should help them reconcile since they felt comfortable online, they should also manage comfortably themselves and close the court case.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Goldenheart(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
not nigerian
cool
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by jhydebaba(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Woman finish for street
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by ibkgab001: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Am sure the woman would have said alot of bad things about the EX=PRESENT nigga
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by yuzedo: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
soooooooooooooo did dey finally nyash??!?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
you can't endure and stay married with your husband but you are happy to fall in love with a ghost(online) lover.

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Ukeme8: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
This is serious
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by bknight: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
jidegirl12: Creepy man undecided she needs a restraining order like thousand miles away from him and he should be banned from using specific dating sites she's registered.

All these just for looking for punny? undecided
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Omen100(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
greatgod2012: This is one of the numerous reasons why i dont and will never endorse internet dating.
Though, it might work for some, but the risk involved is higher.
The person you see face-to-face often misbehaves, not to talk of a faceless person.
May God help us all.

Hmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Lakayanah: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
What God has joined together no one can put asunder not even the crazy people involved in the crazy relationship.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by lion042(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
I don't believe this, does it mean that they didn't exchange pictures or what?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Codedrock(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by kpozite(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Is this a nollyhood script?
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by AbuMikey(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
This na Naija Movie
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by lifestyle1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
lion042: I don't believe this, does it mean that they didn't exchange pictures or what?

Fake pictures...

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Idazinim: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Made in America
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Egbagirl(f): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
lion042: I don't believe this, does it mean that they didn't exchange pictures or what?

Reread the article. He created a fake profile. He prolly sent photos of another person.

gluv01: ok cool...This should help them reconcile since they felt comfortable online, they should also manage comfortably themselves and close the court case.

She felt comfortable with "Aaron Carpenter", the person the ex-husband created and not him. He pretended to be someone he was not. Otherwise, she would have known that it was her ex no?

991: you can't endure and stay married with your husband but you are happy to fall in love with a ghost(online) lover.

Sigh. She is NOT married. She is divorced. Bros read the article again.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by coputa(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
This story goes futher to tell us that online dating is fake and unrealistic,if you find it difficult to love the person you see physically,how much a ghost...some of these onlne friends are programmed computers..

1 Like

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
I think this is a sample of divorce that dont have to be a marriage that could have been saved . . .
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
A man befriends his ex wife undercover to get details of her plans for an ongoing court battle for custody.? shocked shocked shocked
Some men are really scum bags

Thank God for America,he has already proven himself to be an unfit parent
He should be happy to get Summer supervised visitations from the kids

The woman should rejoice
The case is over
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
coputa: This story goes futher to tell us that online dating is fake and unrealistic,if you find it difficult to love the person you see physically,how much a ghost...some of these onlne friends are programmed computers..

I dont agree, cos i could see if from the other side and say the story teaches us that before we cut the marriage certificate into 2, we could find other ways to work it out except life is in danger.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by gluv01(f): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Egba girl:

Reread the article. He created a fake profile. He prolly sent photos of another person.

She felt comfortable with "Aaron Carpenter", the person the ex-husband created and not him. He pretended to be someone he was not. Otherwise, she would have known that it was her ex no?

Sigh. She is NOT married. She is divorced. Bros read the article again.

Then the other alternative is to continue in pretense that he is Aaron Carpenter. That nothing ever happened between them, a fresh start.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Egbagirl(f): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I dont agree, cos i could see if from the other side and say the story teaches us that before we cut the marriage certificate into 2, we could find other ways to work it out except life is in danger.

Except that the guy created a false identity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways Parents Complicate The Matrimonial Future Of Their Children. / My Cute Baby Boy / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.