Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State (14011 Views)

Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / FG Targets 800,000 Jobs Through Mechanized Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by frakdon(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2014
jethro2:
Sorry I am at present in a place where there is no network. My phones will be available as from next week. Sorry about that

Thanks!
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by frakdon(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2014
FarmTech:
I intend to go into crop farming, cassava and/or maize. I'll nt live very far from the place and may even combine it with rabbits, goats and grasscutters.

Hello!
pls hw do I get in touch with yu?
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by FarmTech(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2014
frakdon:

Hello!
pls hw do I get in touch with yu?
Mypostloopcontacts@yahoo.com.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2014
EID MUBARAK TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS. WISHING THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by halifab: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello,
FARMING INVESTMENT NEED?
This link as the resources and toolkit to start your own FARMING business

www.businessnow.info
Rgds
MW
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 5:08am On Aug 08, 2014
Meeting holds tomorrow and farming is still going on
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by baminasri(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2014
@ jethro, am currently in NYSC camp @ iseyin, oyo state. I won't be able to attend tommorrow. Is there any other crop that can still be cultivated this year?
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2014
baminasri: @ jethro, am currently in NYSC camp @ iseyin, oyo state. I won't be able to attend tommorrow. Is there any other crop that can still be cultivated this year?
Late maize in some areas. Soya beans is very much in season.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2014
baminasri: @ jethro, am currently in NYSC camp @ iseyin, oyo state. I won't be able to attend tommorrow. Is there any other crop that can still be cultivated this year?
Do have a nice stay in camp.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2014
The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.
Be an entrepreneur. Join the winning team.
Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
The harvesting season is approaching. We need buyers of maize and soya beans in large quantity. Minimum we can supply to your location is 30 Tonnes. Contact adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
The meeting of the Entrepreneurs will be holding on Saturday 13th of September 2014 at Bola Ajibola Street, opposite Egba Comprehensive High School Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by waka2: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls sir can i have d cost implication for soyabean frm landleasn to harvest for an hectare thanks@jethro.Adekunlejms@gmail.Com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by emperor00(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
I jst came across dis post, wil very much lik to be a part of this scheme. pls kindly email me at emperormickey@yahoo.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by mascotblaze(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
what happened to dis thread? dis is d tym wen dis joint mechanized farming is gonna make grt sense. lets bring dis alive once again
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
mascotblaze:
what happened to dis thread? dis is d tym wen dis joint mechanized farming is gonna make grt sense. lets bring dis alive once again
The project is ongoing. There is land for willing participants who must be willing to stay in the farm.
Seed companies will be supplying seeds on credit to be paid after harvesting
Participants has to participate in the intensive on farm practical work for minimum of a month.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by funstufz: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
jethro2:

The project is ongoing. There is land for willing participants who must be willing to stay in the farm.
Participants has to participate in the intensive on farm practical work for minimum of a month.

Kindly info me on the modalities
heryor@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by mascotblaze(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oh! dats nice, wish i can have ur mobile number? wanna talk to u as i have lots of questions to ask.
jethro2:

Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
mascotblaze:
Oh! dats nice, wish i can have ur mobile number? wanna talk to u as i have lots of questions to ask.
Mobile is 08064688501. Currently in a farm around Keffi where the network is dicey. You might be lucky to get me. But will be back to base early next week
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by mascotblaze(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Aiite. will give u a call.
[quoteauthor=jethro2 post=32965021]
Mobile is 08064688501. Currently in a farm around Keffi where the
network is dicey. You might be lucky to get me. But will be back to base
early next week[/quote]
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by OLAMIMO12(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls, where is the farmland located in Oyo State?........ just viewing this post for the first time and unable to read through. Terms and conditions pls?
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
OLAMIMO12:
Pls, where is the farmland located in Oyo State?........ just viewing this post for the first time and unable to read through. Terms and conditions pls?
Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by OLAMIMO12(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
jethro2:

Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
tnx. lets talk inbox ........olakabeer@gmail.com
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by OkunrinMeta: 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
jethro2:

Mobile is 08064688501. Currently in a farm around Keffi where the network is dicey. You might be lucky to get me. But will be back to base early next week
Hello, please i am very interested. Is there accpmodation arrangement on farm. Will like to do cucumber or pepper on an hectare. Will like to know how much it will cost. My mail is vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Hello, please i am very interested. Is there accpmodation arrangement on farm. Will like to do cucumber or pepper on an hectare. Will like to know how much it will cost. My mail is olutinuoye@gmail.com
Yes. There is accommodation arrangement on the farm. Next month training starts on the 4th of May.
The total package is N20,000 per month.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by waka2: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
@Jethro,pls something is not clear to me,do you mean once a participant pay #2000,land,seed,fertilizer everything needed will be given and also you help to sell if the participant produce to standard of the customer.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
waka2:
@Jethro,pls something is not clear to me,do you mean once a participant pay #2000,land,seed,fertilizer everything needed will be given and also you help to sell if the participant produce to standard of the customer.
When you pay N20,000 you automatically have
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room has been arranged for participant to stay for a month
3. Seed will be given for you to pay at harvest
4. You can only plant vegetables
5. We will help to sell your vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all learn during the training
6. You must participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. You will pay for your tractor usage which is N3,000 per acre at the LGA. Trainee will take care of their farm labour
9. You get to feed yourself throughout the period
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
11. We take care of your accommodation for a month.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 20 trainee for the month of May
14. Its on first pay first participating basis
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work
Expecting more questions.
Do have a lovely day
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by OkunrinMeta: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
jethro2:

When you pay N20,000 you automatically have
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room has been arranged for participant to stay for a month
3. Seed will be given for you to pay at harvest
4. You can only plant vegetables
5. We will help to sell your vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all learn during the training
6. You must participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. You will pay for your tractor usage which is N3,000 per acre at the LGA. Trainee will take care of their farm labour
9. You get to feed yourself throughout the period
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
11. We take care of your accommodation for a month.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 20 trainee for the month of May
14. Its on first pay first participating basis
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work
Expecting more questions.
Do have a lovely day
This question might seem a bit odd but how is glo network like on farm. Its just because, i need to have access to internet. Think its lovely. How long is the life cycle of the vegetables.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

This question might seem a bit odd but how is glo network like on farm. Its just because, i need to have access to internet. Think its lovely. How long is the life cycle of the vegetables.
There is all network, Glo, MTN, Etisalat and Airtel in the village.
Lifecycles of vegetables varies:
It start from 3 weeks to 3 months.
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dear Entrepreneur Youth members that participated in the Cassava cultivation project.
I am using this medium to apologise for the delay in getting back your investment funds for the project.
I learnt in an expensive way that agriculture is not as easy as it seems on paper. Most information on lines are just a way to market a blog, get a set up fee or sell an article.
The expected calculation for ROI is that cassava is sold between N16,000 - N25,000 per tonne using starch content.
The practicality of it is completely different. Cassava is been sold between N5,000 - N7,000 per tonne when you consider transportation and other charges.
We delayed the harvesting hoping there will be some miraculous increase in price over time.
The latter part is to convert to gari and source market for it.
Harveting is in batches with rural processors assisstance with the market
Refund payment will also come in batches. We are praying that from now till August ending work would have been completed and every one refunded with their ROI intact.
We really appreciate us all for our patience and tolerance.
We are also sorry for any inconvenience that we might have caused.

Every other information will be pass across to us through mail, sms and phone calls.
Once again I send my apology for the delay. It was not intentional.

Thank you
Adesola Yinka
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2015
3RD FARM2MARKET VEGETABLE PRACTICAL TRAINING. When you pay N25,000 you automatically have 1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training 2. Accommodation of shared hotel room has been arranged for participant to stay for a month 3. Seed will be given for you to pay at harvest 4. You can only plant vegetables 5. We will help to sell your vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all learn during the training 6. You must participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month 7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want 8. You will pay for your tractor usage which is N3,000 per acre at the LGA. Trainee will take care of their farm labour 9. You get to feed yourself throughout the period 10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period. 11. We take care of your accommodation for a month. 12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay 13. We only have space for 20 trainee for the month of May 14. Its on first pay first participating basis 15. Participant should prepare for real farm work Expecting more questions. Do have a lovely day
Re: Joint Youth Mechanized Farming In Oyo State by jethro2: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Dear members.
In view of the below write up.
The expectation is that all refunds would have been made
by or before August ending. Unfortunately things are not
working out as expected.
The cassava has been supplied, processed and dispatch
to avoid getting bad on the farm.
But the funds did not come in the way the cassava went
out.
Some of the cassava farmer online and offline can testify
to this. Company do err in payment which is happening
right now. It's been promise and promise all through.
Every contributor will get back every dime that has been
contributed towards the projects. That we promise. We
however ask for some little patience more.
Everyone's account is documented and we will definitely
get across.
Thank you so much for your patience once again
Adesola Yinka
jethro2:
Dear Entrepreneur Youth members that participated in the Cassava cultivation project.
I am using this medium to apologise for the delay in getting back your investment funds for the project.
I learnt in an expensive way that agriculture is not as easy as it seems on paper. Most information on lines are just a way to market a blog, get a set up fee or sell an article.
The expected calculation for ROI is that cassava is sold between N16,000 - N25,000 per tonne using starch content.
The practicality of it is completely different. Cassava is been sold between N5,000 - N7,000 per tonne when you consider transportation and other charges.
We delayed the harvesting hoping there will be some miraculous increase in price over time.
The latter part is to convert to gari and source market for it.
Harveting is in batches with rural processors assisstance with the market
Refund payment will also come in batches. We are praying that from now till August ending work would have been completed and every one refunded with their ROI intact.
We really appreciate us all for our patience and tolerance.
We are also sorry for any inconvenience that we might have caused.
Every other information will be pass across to us through mail, sms and phone calls.
Once again I send my apology for the delay. It was not intentional.
Thank you
Adesola Yinka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

my backyard poultry-broilers noilers turkeys / 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) / EXPERT ADVICE: The Most Profitable Agrobusiness 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.