Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) (37947 Views)

Breaking News: Kate Middleton Delivers Baby Girl / Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son / UK Nurse In Kate Middleton Radio Prank Call Committs Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by RioFernandez(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2013
This kind Pikin Person no go hear word again. Haba! Na Jesus?
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Jiteshell(f): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The baby is now the 3rd in succession to the British throne yet the Brits campain around the world for democracy in rogue nations. . . . . .Absolute monarchy is insane in this democratic era.

Napoleon screwed up big time !
dat got me laughing, hahahaha
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by BB013(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2013
Nomski0: Real cute

What's cute abt it. Did u see the baby's face?
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Awww...cute
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by funshwo(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2013
This baby is from Black race, let the parents quickly bring him to Africa precisely Nigeria to pay homage to the shrine and the origin of the blackman race.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Jiteshell(f): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2013
funshwo: This baby is from Black race, let the parents quickly bring him to Africa precisely Nigeria to pay homage to the shrine and the origin of the blackman race.
how??,
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by nwabumalyahoo: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2013
BORN TO RULE
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2013
bunmioguns: Hmmmmm
i hear say Akpors talk say EXAGGERATION... Is when the 1st Lady Dame patience Jonathan says
Gov Amaechi of Rivers State is her son, remember
the 1st lady is 55 while Amaechi is 48. Is she
trying to tell us she married Yerima at 7?
Sweet dreams
no b mouth u hear am o
Confirmed Aro! grin grin
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by chdeliiz: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=Laila Ikeji]Royal baby Prince Cambridge emerged from the London hospital where he was born yesterday in the arms of his mother, Kate as they left for home today.
The excited parents just couldn't hide their joy.
And here's what the proud new daddy had to say about his baby:

He's quite heavy - we're still working on names. He has a good pair of lungs that's for sure. He's a big boy!
He's got her lips thankfully."

On his son arriving past his due date, Prince Williams said:
"I'll remind him of his tardiness when he's a bit older"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2374931/Kate-Middletons-parents-beat-royals-family-members-visit-new-baby.html

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/royal-baby-pictures-of-kate-middleton.html

Congratulation kate nd willy
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by horlatami: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2013
Aso-ebi is available for those that are interested... contact me pls
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2013
shymexx:

Bro, you need to understand the fact that the "aims"/"objectives" in international politics has absolutely nothing to do with the "selling point." They're basically just selling indoctrinated souls and programmed minds a dream - however their plan is imperialism to loot, steal and destroy.

Everything is just basically mind control. The UK can't practise what it preaches because it knows what it preaches is just "dream selling" to achieve its imperial aims . That's how life goes, survival of the fittest in the animal kingdom, and the subtle race war.

Imperialism is fraud and that is what the British monarchy stands for

Jiteshell:
dat got me laughing, hahahaha

Honestly,that guy's strategic theorization was crap.He would have saved the world the menace of the British Empire if he had defeat them.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by clemzy05: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2013
because that's the tradition wink
Amusaopeyemi: British people are modest sha, shebi na royal pikin we dey see free of charge like this, I remember when beyonce born blue ivy, we no see picture until after 2 month..
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by ssiaccenture(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2013
"much ado about nothing"
"making a mountain out of the mole hill"

We don't have to feel piss off that is their way of welcoming a royal baby. It is not africanish.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by iamdsam: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2013
supaeagles: E be like say you wan take style collect "like" for NL today. If we like the OP's post (Laila Ikeji) we simply click "Like" on the first post.... discussion finish - no further indirection required smiley
I got a crunch for her @Laila Ikeji
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2013
iamdsam: I love you Laila Ikeji. Please hit like if you support

No thanks.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2013
Am just in tears now watching the pix...babies are adorable . I remembered when I had mine 5 months back...so much memories..

Congrats to all mothers, every child is special.

Love u so much ma princesses!

Even though u give me sleepless night sometimes, I still love u very very much.

And may babies come to those who so desire.

My prayers with those TTC, you shall see Gods blessing soon,

Ok, time to eat!
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by tosenbaba(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2013
Royal Baby

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by dabossman(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2013
I don't know what some folks here are going on about, that the Queen is an absolute monarch and blah, blah, blah. Does their style of government work for them? That's all I want to know. They have a parliament with certain powers. The monarchy has it's own powers. Everyone knows where they stand. Period. Who says democracy is the absolute best form of government anyway? Oh, that's what "they told us" to quote @50Calibre. But we've seen many democracies that have failed woefully. Don't even get me started on Nigeria.

Someone even came and said they razed Benin Kingdom and so on. Hello, we were doing that to ourselves long before the British showed up. Leading expeditions, sacking kingdoms and claiming territories was the order of the day back then even in Africa. The British only came with greater might, nothing more. As far as I'm concerned, that was just a phase in the political evolution of man.

Truth is the British monarchy is a part of their history and they are proud of it irrespective of what we all think. When will we build institutions that we can be proud of? Since the British left in 1960 we have tried their style of government and failed. The military governments all failed. Even our attempts at democracy have been a farce. Will we still continue to blame the British for that like whining sissies or are we going to get our act together so that we can also have institutions to celebrate?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Youngtekkey(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2013
africans and this their thinking sha u talking about queens absolute monarchy imperialism bla bla bla bla even before colonialisation the old oyo empire colonize lot of state including the diahome(old benin republic),part of old togo abeg leave this people to continue with their monarchician rule,and when will nigerians stop blaming british for not moving forward at least the british has left nigerians now it's more than 50years yet we still crawl like a baby and blame everything on britain na wa ooooo
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by osymary: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2013
grin its only the moda dat realy laughed,wetin im husband do, (1st pix) grimazed? ;Dis only the moda dat realy laughed,wetin in husband do, (1st pix) grimazed?
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by meforyou1(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2013
no. he was exiled to calabar. oba ovoranwen nogbaisi
jackbauersballs:

Exiled to Lagos I think...

Im pretty peeved though, to know that this boy already has so many doors open to him by virtue of birth that are shut to pretty much everyone else...including the title of King of Britain...

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by nneh1(f): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2013
Congrats to them but why is she still answering kate middleton not kate williams? If na naija man he won't agree.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by wckabuoh(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2013
White pple dem ugly sha!!
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2013
shymexx:

However, what you don't understand about American politics is that - the POTUS is just a face for the banksters, military industrial complex, plutocrats, lobbyists and vested interests - that control Washington DC. It has been like that since the end of the WW2. George Washington warned them, but they never listened. No matter how they change their POTUS in America, it's still going to be the same thing - so what difference does it make?

America is more of an autocratic country than a democratic one, to be honest.

Yeah absolutely! The POTUS is just the face of private interests, the same in the UK, thats the downside of capitalist society but remember some presidents are willing to stand up to them, they president has the constitutional right not to take orders from anyone, and at the end of the day, we don't know who these private interests are, we know they are in the defence ministry, bankers, lobbyists etc but you can't pin-point one particular person who will always be more powerful than the president.

The UK doesn't have a constitution (per se) it draws it's law and code of conducts from different aspects and common law which is actually a good side because it means anything is possible, human rights are stronger, and cases can sometimes be judged based on discretion.

The only issue I have is with the idea of one woman and her family reigning supreme over everyone else, she owns the country, the legislature, the executives, the judiciary all function in her name, unlike the US where you swear to a written/codified constitution, in the UK you swear to her majesty..... Sorry, I'm just so uncomfortable with that.

Apart from that, I think the UK is a very lovely country, but if its to move ahead, it needs to shake off its imperial past.
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2013
dabossman: I don't know what some folks here are going on about, that the Queen is an absolute monarch and blah, blah, blah. Does their style of government work for them? That's all I want to know. They have a parliament with certain powers. The monarchy has it's own powers. Everyone knows where they stand. Period. Who says democracy is the absolute best form of government anyway? Oh, that's what "they told us" to quote @50Calibre. But we've seen many democracies that have failed woefully. Don't even get me started on Nigeria.

Someone even came and said they razed Benin Kingdom and so on. Hello, we were doing that to ourselves long before the British showed up. Leading expeditions, sacking kingdoms and claiming territories was the order of the day back then even in Africa. The British only came with greater might, nothing more. As far as I'm concerned, that was just a phase in the political evolution of man.

Truth is the British monarchy is a part of their history and they are proud of it irrespective of what we all think. When will we build institutions that we can be proud of? Since the British left in 1960 we have tried their style of government and failed. The military governments all failed. Even our attempts at democracy have been a farce. Will we still continue to blame the British for that like whining sissies or are we going to get our act together so that we can also have institutions to celebrate?

What's the rant about what we know already ? Before they came,the ibos had their egalitarian system of government,the yorubas had their semi-centralized system with the Alafin as the monarch and the OYO mesi serving as the parliament while the huasa/fulanis also have their own centralized system which the Brits crumbled and imposed alien sytem of government on us.

Why do you think they are mobilizing for war in the Arab world simply because they refuse to accept democracy ? The simple truth is that Nigeria is now stucked with their invention and I don't know how it will free herself from it considering the globalization of world economy which the developed world are using to reap poor resource-rich states of their resources !

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2013
Afam4eva: I can imagine what the developed countries will say if it was Africa that was practicing this medieval system. They would have called us backward and unprogressive yet the same developed world see nothing wrong with the kingship in Britain. Shameless hypocrites.
Very true. They would have shown all the masses living homeless, on welfare, unemployed, and highlighted the crime rate etc, "while the unelected kings rule in splendour and corrupt extravagance". But it is their stuff so it's all about "awwwww.......isn't he a cute baby! He looks just like his mother!"
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by waja(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2013
Tolexander: I've seen you!
. U no well. Lol!
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Miraclebaby1109: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
big congrats to them, but the woman still look very heavy, or is she expecting the second pikin?
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by yeriyamaruma(f): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Congratulation τ̲̅ȍ Kate Middleton and Prince William for their new born baby
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by paschalomenihu: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
IT IS THE LORDS DOING , MORE GRACE, AND LONG LIVE THE NEW PRINCE shocked
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by Tokotaya: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Birth of a baby is always a joyful thing. And he's such an adorable boy. But enough of this publicity already. Let the boy be!
Re: Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) by dabossman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What's the rant about what we know already ? Before they came,the ibos had their egalitarian system of government,the yorubas had their semi-centralized system with the Alafin as the monarch and the OYO mesi serving as the parliament while the huasa/fulanis also have their own centralized system which the Brits crumbled and imposed alien sytem of government on us.

Why do you think they are mobilizing for war in the Arab world simply because they refuse to accept democracy ? The simple truth is that Nigeria is now stucked with their invention and I don't know how it will free herself from it considering the globalization of world economy which the developed world are using to reap poor resource-rich states of their resources !

Bro, are we the only ones the British colonized? So, they destroyed our old systems and introduced new ones. Is that why we are in the mess we are now? Did the Americans not fashion out a system that works for them after the British left? Nigeria is not stuck with their invention, Nigeria is stuck with the warped, selfish, corrupt version of their invention mashed with an American system of government. The British are not our problem. We are our own enemies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.