Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa (37923 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by HonNL: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2023
The government has agreed to execute the International Criminal Court (ICC) arrest warrant against Russian President Vladimir Putin if he ever sets foot in the country.

The DA went to the Gauteng High Court on Friday to force government to commit to arresting Putin.

The Department of Justice further agreed to pay the costs of the legal application, which was initially launched by the DA to compel government to arrest Putin if he were to attend the BRICS summit in Johannesburg next month.

Government announced this week that Putin would not physically travel to South Africa and would participate in the summit virtually.

SOURCE

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Westerhoffe(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
You say…?

BentizilL:
Ramaphosa released yesterday that Putin have agreed not to come, court order today... grin cheesy
No country on earth can arrest Putin, even Biden know this... cool

Even Biden will not want Putin to smile at him Nuclearly till his time be elapsed.

Ramaphosa applied African Man wisdom.

I just wish Putin will dare them and see the authority of their Court Order. cheesy cheesy cheesy

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by obedience4(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Putin should relax in Moscow,

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by BentizilL: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ramaphosa released yesterday that Putin have agreed not to come, court order today... grin cheesy
No country on earth can arrest Putin, even Biden know this... cool

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by MarveworldG: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sounds funny but... that's a strong man

the distance between you and luxury is very tiny. Let's give you a completè lùxury homè ínteřior
Call/whątsapp Contact in our thřead (Abuja, Lagos and PH, also available anywhere in Nìgeria)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Almiron: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
It seems SA want to become history.

I thought they said he won’t be attending the submit. Even the US Courts can’t pass such law.

South Africa dey play 🤣😂

They knew he won’t attend the meeting, I guess that’s why they are gallivanting, of course if he’s going to attend, he will show and return to Russia in one piece. I repeat nobody weda dem born you through p**sy or through surgery fit arrest President Putin.

If you mention me with any stooopid Russia Ukraine war, or mention me at all. I go swear for your papa. If you don’t like my opinion, ignore or choke on it.

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Joke of the century, if he decides to attend no government will do anything to him. OP please be clear with your headline. Which government

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by ecolime(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Even if he travels to Washington D.C today (assuming he wasn't banned from their Airspace), Biden no fit do Jack.

They should stop fooling themselves. The US is a shadow of its former self.

All thanks to the pussy arse Democrats. Cowards.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by slawomir: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Putin the toothless bulldog

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by madridguy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
wink
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Acekidc4(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why can't this ICC Morons enter Russian and arrest Putin instead of disturbing us with their Weak Noise. Make ICC and it's slave master West dey Play!!

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Freshwhyte(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Una dey find trouble shaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Homologous: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Which government?
Ti ilu bo?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by alphaconde(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
what sort of thing is that

how do u annouce that if u are really serious

but na beg i beg my brother for south africa abeg no PUT hand for PUTIN matter

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by christejames(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
You think Putin is a weakling as Buhari? undecided

Or as feeble as Tinubu? lipsrsealed

Make an attempt first...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by HacheNoire: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
Way to go!

We don't welcome terrorists in Africa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
O GREAT RUSSIA,

IT BECAME A WAR COUNTRY OVERNIGHT.

I REALLY WANT PEACE IN RUSSIA SO THAT I CAN VISIT THEIR AGAIN.

THE HARDSHIP NIGERIANS ARE FACING IN HAND OF PRES TINUBU RIGHT NOW IS WORST THAN WAR.

I AM YET TO UNDERSTAND WHAT PRES TINUBU AND HIS GOVERNMENT WANT TO DO TO HELP POOR NIGERIANS,

I BELIEVE HE CAN SEE AND HEAR THAT SUFFERING AND HARDSHIP HAVE INCREASED IN THE COUNTRY.

OR IS IT UNTIL PEOPLE START FAINTING AND DYEING ON THE STREETS OF NIGERIA BEFORE HE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE HUNGER IN NIGERIA.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by kokoBoii: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
They are just saying "government" "government"... They fail to tell us the government grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by ovie8200: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hehehehehe grin angry angry angry angry. Where are those Putin asslickers always supporting him because the west denied them Visa to their country. Come and talk food is done cheesy grin grin.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Algold: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Na today yansh dey back. When NATO knew they are so powerful y not accept Ukraine request to become member.
I am laughing in Swahili. Russia far ahead of many nations combine.
Touch Putin and see hell

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Truthshotcrazy: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
No be small thing grin

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by lawnreigh(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
South Africa seems not to learn from Zelensky and Ukraine misfortune.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Biden should also be arrested.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by ModAdvert: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
After he said he wouldn't attend. Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by MirrorD(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Which govt?

No matter how bad putin is, he's far better than the western govt and when are they going to arrest them for crimes in middle east and africa?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by penearth(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
The blood letting is ten much

1 Like

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by buJu234: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
but Putin has already said he is not coming na.

and i believe he is not that foolish.

ok

1 Like

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Ay92(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Some people are just looking for trouble

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by usecondom(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Una problem.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Middleton & Prince William's Son (Pictures) / Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.