Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching (40811 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Cupelboi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
You guys can watch all your Americanah Movies for all I care...as for me, my best Movies are in this order....
ADAURE
BABY OKU
MR IBU IN LONDON
OSUOFIA IN LONDON
UKWA
and the rest of them Sweet Nollywood movies.....nobe only Titanic....mtcheewwss
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by adeshina86: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
Slumdog millionaire........india
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by J0nyb0y(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nikita, would nvr get tired of that
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by ibifeeq(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
My is my name is khan am not a terorist,saworo ide,and prison break,tree wit d'hiden root
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Odinaka00(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fadelex: the only movie wey no go ever tire me na 24

Same here, I don watch season 8 reach 4 times, my best part na where Jack kidnapp president Taylor

1 Like

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by devour129: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
Real steel,crazy stupid love,puss in boots,kahbi Kuchu kahbi ,league of extra ordinary gentlemen, van helsing,13th warrior,brave heart,gladiators,a walk to remember
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by janejive(f): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
No one mentioned 'Cast Away'- Tom Hanks, 'If Only'-Jennifer Love Hewitt, pls try to Watch them.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by scampy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hitch by Will Smith & Eva Mendez
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by cabincena: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
league of extraordinary men titanic
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
I just love this series.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
^^ Is that a movie? undecided
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by nakwe(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
3 idiots, love dat film lyk mad

2 Likes

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by lifestyle1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
wrong turn 1,2,3,4
Saw 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
The texas chain saw massacre
EXORCIST?
HALLOWEEN?
WICKER MAN?
Night of the demons
throne of blood
The shinning
the ring
Psycho

HORROR HORROR HORROR

1 Like

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by rocka: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
USUAL SUSPECTS!!!

Anybody seen House of Cards? Not a movie (a show) but I can't help throwing-in a shout out to Kevin Spacey smiley.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by scampy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
janejive: No one mentioned 'Cast Away'- Tom Hanks, 'If Only'-Jennifer Love Hewitt, pls try to Watch them.

I av watched Cast Away & most of Tom Hanks movie but i stil prefer FORREST GUMP & THE LADY‘S KILLER dan Cast Away.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
no film like Escape from alcateraze.
action filled movie yet no gunshot.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nauttyprof(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
As a patriotic Nigerian, I'll love to watch Cindy's Note anyday anytime
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by chelseaguy: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Finding Forrester and Shawshank redemption. The latter is a classic.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Darey00(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
3. Titanic (obviously)

2. The Devil wears prada (mehn i really like dat boss woman)

1."...if the Los Angeles cops aren't too busy busting drug dealers,serial killers and gang rapists,maybe they'll find time to bring the as.shole in. But if they don't,tough sh*t" ==> LIONHEART featuring Jean Claude Van dame. I simply luv dis film cuz u get 2 hear many American slangs in it. I just luv d film. I'v watchd it a billion times already..
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Kevsman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
we were soldiers, behind enemy line, save private rian, the west side boys,(abut d war in siera leon) holet rwanda, ecomog soldiers
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by DarkLover: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Solaris 2001
Lord of the Ring Trilogy
The Hobbit
Starwars
The Figurine-ARAROMIRE

I have lost their watched countssmiley
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Jodasy: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hen.is there any film or movie u never get tired of watching?
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Kevsman(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
hotel rwanda, we were soldiers, ecomog soldiers, the west side boys, the fall of hitler,
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by johnstar(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
1. Walking dead
2. Underground
3.Friday the 13th
4.Wrong turn
5. Legion
6.The horde... grin HORROR!!!, abeg make person go watch friday d 13th.... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 nd underground... Best film so far
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mike in Brazil
Mike does New York
Mike in Miami
Long John Silver
Big Wet White Booty
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by OmniSparrow: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
devour129: Real steel,crazy stupid love,puss in boots,kahbi Kuchu kahbi ,league of extra ordinary gentlemen, van helsing
Yipee...a fellow Van helsing fan. I love kabhi kushi kabhie gham also and neva get tired of it and the songs. Real steel was really nice. Watched it like 4 times. Especially d last part where Hugh jackman had to manually fight to control d robot.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by freecreo(f): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Stardust, Ghost of Girlfriend's past, The Tourist

1 Like

Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Bedilicious(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Mind is FIREPROOF
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by matrixangel(f): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
delight03: 24 hours, jumong,daejoyoung,iris anthena
don't get IRIS 3, was lost, bt love A man called God, its just 2 seasons bt pretty gud.
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by sarutobie(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lord of the rings triology
Pirates of the carribean(the humor is top notch.its a pirate life for me savvy?)
Re: Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching by nenergy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
1. I love you man.
2. Dave
3. All about Steve
4. Man of the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Was Toke Makinwa The Reason Gulder Ultimate Search Flopped In 2021? / BBNaija: Mercy And Ella Fight Over Ike / BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.