Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bruce Lee's Pain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bruce Lee's Pain (756 Views)

Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN / You Need To Read This Lee Strobel: Case For The Real Jesus / Samen Lee d man wit d no 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruce Lee's Pain by isaiahsthot(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
I found out recently that bruce lee's death was caused by an allergic reaction to pain medications.I considered this for a while and it occurred to me that this kungfu legend was killed by something that was suppossed to cure him.I began to think about the many people around the world presently making decisions that are supposed to solve their problems but whose decisions will end up in total disaster.I came to the conclusion that the bible is right when it says," there is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is death".We should always allow God to have a say in our lives with the word of God as a flawless guide.
Re: Bruce Lee's Pain by manmustwac(m): 1:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Post the link where you read that Bruce Lee's death was caused by an allergic reaction to pain here coz to the best of my knowledge his death was caused by a drug overdose

1 Like

Re: Bruce Lee's Pain by bolaino(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2013
manmustwac: Post the link where you read that Bruce Lee's death was caused by an allergic reaction to pain here coz to the best of my knowledge his death was caused by a drug overdose
good one, ask him abeg.
Re: Bruce Lee's Pain by isaiahsthot(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
it was actually on BBC news website on sunday.
Re: Bruce Lee's Pain by Vansnickers: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
isaiahsthot: it was actually on BBC news website on sunday.

Post the Link!
Re: Bruce Lee's Pain by ninja4life(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hehe religious hypocrite doing wat dey do best,turning story like dis to fit their damn teachings,dats if there is an iota of truth to d op's claim.rubbish
Re: Bruce Lee's Pain by isaiahsthot(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Oops sorry no link,i used the bbc app on my android,have a gr8 weekend

(1) (Reply)

Core Jehovah's Witnesses Teachings You Need To Know / Video: The Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka Of Lord Chosen / You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.