Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets (36337 Views)

Destructive Trainings NDA Cadets Under Go / NDA Cadets Block Traffic To Take Selfies. (photos) / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Nten: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
chidindufrank: Nawa 4 u o, so na fuc.kkkk fuc.kkk fuc.kk anywhere men plenty? Have u even seen the girls to ascertain whether they are that fuckable?
nawa o! Ur own don pass the person wey u dey quote sef.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by passionate88: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2013
These na d kind of women wey I like, no b sm emotional freaks wey dey parade theirselves as feminist for internet. Go girls.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2013
We hope those requested by USA wont be recruited into the CIA as secret agents.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by chux4liv(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
Marine*etyon:
Can they join me at the front line real theatre? It's time we face reality than chasing shadows. I'm not saying women shouldn't be given a chance in the military but their chances should be 1:20 to men. Women don't participate in front line battle so that amounts to wastage relegating them to ceremonial soldiers. God bless Nigeria.

They're reserved combatant.. In-case all the real men are wiped-out in the battle field, they'll take over (Guerrilla war-fare..lol)
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by yuncka: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2013
If to say Yerima catch dem young dem for no achieve dis dream o.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by sylve11: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2013
solidbroda: When I saw the headline, I tot the content would be how the female confess about how they face sexual assaults, about how many men they had to service whenever the men are Kongilicious.
This is no news jare. Park well!

lwkmd. Chei! nairaland ehn. grin grin cool

anyway, congrats 2 u all. . .welcome to o....world. cool
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by PStacks(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Is it NMS that is in Zaria or NDA..

NDA is in Kaduna Town. Mando Area. Closer to the AirForce Base in Kawo..

The Military Cantonment is in Jaji not even Zaria but on your way to Zaria from Kaduna..

NDA is in Kaduna
Jaji is on the way to Zaria
NMS is in Zaria..

This report is just Saying Zaria like that is what it is..

Female Cadets are everywhere and not a new thing in mordern day society.. Its backwardness that is just making Nigeria get to the Level of Female Cadet in the Year 2011.
To me, Female Cadet is not a Big deal because we even have Female Soldiers Other Ranks.. Coporals, Sergents, Staff Sergents and Even Regimental Staff Sergents RSM.

We have Female Pilots that power Airforce Fighter Jets in Pakistan, In third world countries far behind Nigeria..

But Since it is GEJ that Ordered this one, GEJ must Receive the Credit.

Nigeria can only move well when the President does well u tell him he has done well and where he goes bad we point it out..
The president is human and is prone to error.
All these GEJ fans would come here and make it look as if he is a saint and has never sinned in his life. We are all human and nobody is perfect. When GEJ gets it wrong, he should be able to look the Nation in the face and Apologise.. But his praise singers, his stooges, his ass-lickers would sing his praises as if nooooo, everything he has done so far is right..

Announcing Female Cadet at this time and age is backwardness, we are exposing our collective backwardness and not necessarily an achievement cos other parts of the world has achieved this 30 to 40 years ago.
Good we are doing it today, but we hav done it.. Nobody enjoys critiuing GEJ

Our Democracy would never mov front and catch up with world democracy if we don't do what's obtainable in democratic climes.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by owolabifunke14(f): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2013
They don't know what to do with their life. Maybe they are as bonny as men that's why they joined such force. For free I no join
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2013
aieromon: What sort of confession is this?

Who names their daughter Sealord Mallam? embarassed

Boko Haram from Niger grin grin
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by buyAride: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2013
ledafaze: We hope those requested by USA wont be recruited into the CIA as secret agents.

Just my thoughts! wink wink
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by immkels(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2013
solidbroda: When I saw the headline, I tot the content would be how the female confess about how they face sexual assaults, about how many men they had to service whenever the men are Kongilicious.
This is no news jare. Park well!
My broda I swear. Na wetin me sef think I'm wan write! Smdh.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by BlueMurder(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2013
Cadet Sealord Mallam

This name na die! It is worth an ammunition dump!!
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by buyAride: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2013
Cadet Sealord Mallam:
Cadet Sealord Mallam admitted ...
It was Mallam’s quest for something new that made her join the NDA. “I wanted something new, something that women were not into and I decided to explore the opportunity in the military. My parents were strongly against it. They did not want me to join, but I refused. I am glad that now, they are very supportive because, they have seen that I am doing well.

“I plan to train harder and rise to the highest rank possible and to stand for the women in everything I do.

Good reason to join the NDA but please remember that you're a soldier, ...let WOMEN NGO's defend "women's right", that is NOt what being a Soldier is all about.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Expsbterror(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2013
@ cadet sealord Mallam... Dats ma gurl dats d spirit of d (lord_mallams). Big kudos to u guys....
Kip it up sealord_mallam..
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by lertee(f): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2013
Go girls,I wish you well,in two years time,you will be devourable,disvirgined and pass through control of emotions..go hard on the men they deserve it.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by josite: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2013
lertee: Go girls,I wish you well,in two years time,you will be devourable,disvirgined and pass through control of emotions..go hard on the men they deserve it.

so the women in catholic nunnery or unilag don't get disvirgined,abi?.These are really lucky babes if you must know.getting disvirgined for a worthy cause.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by jude33084(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2013
chidindufrank: Nawa 4 u o, so na fuc.kkkk fuc.kkk fuc.kk anywhere men plenty? Have u even seen the girls to ascertain whether they are that fuckable?

grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
idokojerry: NDA is around kaduna north LGA and not zaria.
It is in Zaria,close to Ahmadu Bello uni
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by nbright: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
owolabifunke14: They don't know what to do with their life. Maybe they are as bonny as men that's why they joined such force. For free I no join
Hey!... Be happy for them, didn't you read that amongst the top 10 best cadets 8 were women?... I like women like these ones, they are determine to succeed in anything they do and they try their possible best to do it right... They don't brag like K......
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by brosdoncome(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
I know that Anang babe....she lives in Sam Ethnan Air Force Base Ikeja.....she get wan fine sis wey I been dey reason dat yea...she herself fine 2 tongue
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by nbright: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Joavid:
The closest military formation to A.B.U is the barrack at Bassawa... N.D.A is in Kaduna..
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by disboy: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
nbright: The closest military formation to A.B.U is the barrack at Bassawa... N.D.A is in Kaduna..

The closest is DEPOT NIGERIAN ARMY
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by hardbody: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
So because they could do 20 push-ups without running out of breath and walk 12 kilometres daily they have become gallant like their male counterparts abi? What do we then call those elderly women in the village that trek such distance everyday and they more or less push up by cultivating the ground and often times when they get home, they still push up in bed for their husbands and this is after cooking meals for the enlarged family and taking care of other chores. Those females in NDA are still who they are, females. If i catch any of them in a corner, they will forget their uniform and beg for mercy, unless they carry gun sha oo, then i will behave myself

But as for their male counterparts, bros, me sef go think twice before i follow soldier (NDA trained) fight. I had a personal experience of the recruitment, i did not stay back for the glory, especially when i was meant to understand i could come out alive or dead and no questions asked. So i know the training coupled with manly strengt should be able to break me down.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by jonaboy: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
mmmustapha: No, NDA is under Igabi Local govt. I think Navy suit women better than Army
. NDA old site is in Kaduna North LG while the new site is in Igabi LG both sites are used by the academy. It was really my dream to pass through that institution, tried but could not secure admission but thank God today I am a chartered accountant, would still be happy if any of my kids would go through the academy. Wish the ladies the best.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by ifihear(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Joavid:

Are you sure you have ever been to Kaduna?
Do you even reside in Kaduna?
I also doubt you even know where ABU is located.

NDA is a few clicks away from Kawo,which unobtrusively is in Kaduna North and about 40-45 mins drive AWAY from Zaria(which situates ABU).
In summary..NDA Is in Kaduna Town...kapish!!

Or do you still want me 2 clear your doubts
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by DonaldGenes(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
like i care? didn't they carry their hands buy the form ? abeggy
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by jonaboy: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
aieromon: What sort of confession is this?

Who names their daughter Sealord Mallam? embarassed
. Sealord tells u she is a Naval cadet while mallm is her surname, in the military u are addressed formally by your surname.
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by rolchi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
BTW: Are there no Southerners/Easterners amongst these Female cadets ...or have the Northerners started working on their "military domination strategy" even amongst the Female cadre? Hmmmm....[/quote]

One of the Jonathan Queens left from FUTO!
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by AbuMikey(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
All the best
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by VicGoodGuy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
owolabifunke14: They don't know what to do with their life. Maybe they are as bonny as men that's why they joined such force. For free I no join

This tastes like sour grapes! cry shocked
Re: Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets by donem: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
y2kaustin: Hello Friends,am about to renew the rent of my apartment,i would have conveniently do that.i just finish settling a huge debt,and i don't want to miss these apartment,cos it decent and we always have power.I have half of the money and just looking for a decent and working class person to add the remaining half.am a christian,from akwa ibom state,am currently working for a logistic firm in Apapa-Lagos.

Interested person,swiftly call me up on 08134340380(Austin).
Dah! See Swagg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] / KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.