Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Capital Cities Of West Africa States Are Coastal Cities Except Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capital Cities Of West Africa States Are Coastal Cities Except Nigeria (8739 Views)

Aba Has More Industries Than All Southwest Cities except Lagos. / The Most Commercialized/industrialized Non-capital Cities In Nigeria / Nigeria Should Have Four Capital Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Capital Cities Of West Africa States Are Coastal Cities Except Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2011
Does Enugu stand the chance of being the capital?
Re: Capital Cities Of West Africa States Are Coastal Cities Except Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

I kind of want the capital of Nigeria to be Calabar, but the other half of the country would say that it's too southern.

Calabar is clean compared to Lagos, and not heavily invested with crime.

Then again, Calabar really is an Efik city. Don't know how it could just be hijacked from them like that.

Trust me, I don't think the good people of Calabar would like that. They don't even like Ibibios from Ikot Ekpene coming to their town buying a lot of property or Igbos.

However, Calabar is a beautiful city and it is a lot better than Lagos. My mother would take my siblings and I to Calabar for Christmas. Wonderful times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Budget: Upkeep Of Presidential Jets Gulps N2.4bn / Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo / Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting CulpritsĀ in Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.